[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this figure worth the price? I saw one in the local Barnes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: shfinjusticeharley.jpg (22 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
shfinjusticeharley.jpg
22 KB, 500x500
Is this figure worth the price? I saw one in the local Barnes & Noble and it was priced at about 55 USD. Online searches show that it's going for at least that, or more. Reviews say it's a good figure, but I'm not sure about the price point.
>>
>>5531986
There's no point in getting it because that toyline has been cancelled. Stay tuned to SDCC for some big DC
reveals from Tamashii Nations.
>>
>>5531986
What's it called? It's probably cheaper on Amazon or eBay. Please buy it from BN though, I don't want them to go out of business.
>>5531991
Eat shit
>>
File: HQ shadowchaser 03.jpg (460 KB, 966x1288) Image search: [Google]
HQ shadowchaser 03.jpg
460 KB, 966x1288
>>5531986

If you can get past her not being classic Harley she's one of the best in the Injustice Figuarts line, lots of accessories, decent poseability and her faces are amazingly detailed and fun, one thing that jumped me was her pistols being diecast which is just cool.
>>
File: HQ not muh puddin redux 01.jpg (378 KB, 1253x954) Image search: [Google]
HQ not muh puddin redux 01.jpg
378 KB, 1253x954
'nother pic
>>
>>5531986
Does it have to be that Harley, or do you just want a modern type of her? Because if it's the latter, if you wait until, like, August, you're going to be swimming in Harleys, which will inevitably cause prices to drop because she'll be all over the god damn place.
>>
File: dcc harley.jpg (41 KB, 440x564) Image search: [Google]
dcc harley.jpg
41 KB, 440x564
It's not worth the price, unless you really like that design.

DCC makes best Harleys.
>>
>>5532280
>no thigh swivels
lol
>>
>>5531991
>There's no point in getting it because that toyline has been cancelled.
I.. what? People shouldn't buy things if the toy line was cancelled?
>>
>>5532280

>not glossy to represent the latex
>no ass articulation
>no fat ass

JUST
>>
>>5532419

guess i'll never get than Insaniac from Kenner
>>
>>5532422
You mean like this?

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=DCC12070&mode=retail
>>
>>5532280
>DCC makes best
You could end that sentence with anything and the answer will always be no.
>>
File: DCCJaeLeeWave1.jpg (102 KB, 820x395) Image search: [Google]
DCCJaeLeeWave1.jpg
102 KB, 820x395
>>5532601
>implying DCC's sculptors don't produce best likenesses
pfffffffffffffffffffft
>>
It was definitely worth it with a 20% off coupon stacked on my 10% member discount. Which brought it down to $40 or so.

As a DC fan and an articulation junkie, there's an unfortunate Monkey's Paw of the SHF having some of the nicest DC figures, but using designs I really don't like. The batman is actually probably my favorite batman figure I have, even over the Mezco.
>>
It's fucking rad.

I need to get little hyenas for mine, but everywhere I look small hyena figures are fucking $7 a piece. Fuck that.
>>
>>5532657
Get DCC Lil Gotham Harley.
She comes with lil hyenas... well, one anyway. I forget which one.
>>
>>5532608
it's a shame how good wonder woman and catwoman look, because the articulation makes these figures fucking pointless
>>
>>5532494

>August 2016

JUST
>>
>>5532608
Does Batman have some of Catwoman's period blood around his mouth, or is that just a shitty paint job?
>>
>>5531986
She's the only good DC figure out until Mafex's stuff comes out IMO.
>>
I'm waiting to see what Bandai will be showing off for DC figuarts ar SDCC if I had to guess it will be figs from Batman vs Superman and Suicide Squad.
>>
File: jok_f.jpg (42 KB, 617x615) Image search: [Google]
jok_f.jpg
42 KB, 617x615
>>5532657
DCC's upcoming TNBA Joker comes with hyenas.
>>
>>5531986
I collect the Icons and also have her. Like them both a lot.
>>
>>5531986
What is she, 55? A little up there but honestly she was one of the best SHF releases of the year, she's absolutely fantastic. I highly recommend her,
>>
>>5533517
I'm in Canada, they go for like $80 here, so $55 US doesn't seem bad at all.
>>
>>5531986
If it means anything, saw only 2 of these today in second hand/older toy shops in Tokyo. Minimum was 9000yen ($80USD). So yeah.
>>
>>5534370
Glad I picked her up at drop.
She is a lot of fun.
Put her with heroclix for hilarious Giant Harley attacking the world!
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.