[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you could have a Rick and Morty play set, what would it consist of?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 400x300
If you could have a Rick and Morty play set, what would it consist of?
>>
>>5531630
Mr. Meseeks and Mr. Poopybutthole..
>>
The parasites
>>
>>
Where would the setting be?
In the garage?
>>
File: thesethings.jpg (145 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
thesethings.jpg
145 KB, 1920x1080
>>5531630
>>
The cast of Ball Fondlers, obviously.
>>
Mr meeseeks and scary terry.
>>
Probably Rick and Morty.
>>
>>5531630
>what would it consist of?
I'M MR. MEESEEKS, LOOK AT ME!
>>
File: 960.jpg (79 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
79 KB, 960x540
I want Rick and Morty in the ship with opening hatches full of stupid accessories that would get lost easily.
>>
>>5532169
>with the ship set you get a whole little bag of various empty booze containers so that every time you open the door for your figures they spill out everywhere
>>
File: 12736456.jpg (52 KB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
12736456.jpg
52 KB, 300x252
>>5531630
this guy
>>
Isn't it obvious?

Rick and morty and the ship with no seatbelt on the driver's side
Collaxian crystals, beer bottles, dimension gun with alt rick head
Time-collar, with alt dead morty with eye out, and evil morty head
>>
Mr Meeseeks with box, obviously.
>>
I want a talking mailman figure. Bonus points if he comes with a tree with removable parts he can glitch into.
>>
File: Meeseeks_and_Destroy_3.png (349 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Meeseeks_and_Destroy_3.png
349 KB, 640x360
the garage (with the sock)
>>
>>5532413
You can buy that though.
>>
>>5532413
Mr Meeskeek in the box (like a jack in the box)
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.