[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the best Street Fighter toys? I'm especially looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: 1239853476414.jpg (92 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1239853476414.jpg
92 KB, 1600x1200
What are the best Street Fighter toys? I'm especially looking to score Chun Li and Bison toys, if good ones exist.

How are the Mezcos?
>>
>>5531607
SOTA, but their females were awful. Storm Collectibles showed off a Ryu and Bison at NYTF, but they didn't look too great.
>>
>>5531621
Uh..they were spot on. It's based on the SFV designs, if you don't like the aesthetic that's one thing but the figures look accurate.
>>
>>5531607
Playarts, even with the "peanut" knees thats the best Chunners you'll find right now, but you could wait for the new SFV line http://www.taghobby.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/EW02.jpg
>>
>>5531675
I would get PAK Chun Li, but it's too expensive now.

That new line looks pretty good. Do we know who is going to be in it besides Bison and Ryu?
>>
>>5531658
Neat. Take
>they didn't look too great
in whatever way makes you sleep better at night.
>>
File: IMG_0351.jpg (183 KB, 1024x551) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0351.jpg
183 KB, 1024x551
>>5531719
Not yet, but chunners is a given, right now all the other articulated options are awful, i had most of them, Not my pic but: Left to right, Resaurus, High Dream, Sota, Neca and then Play Arts, wait or get a statue.
>>
File: Rev_SFO.jpg-original.jpg (57 KB, 753x378) Image search: [Google]
Rev_SFO.jpg-original.jpg
57 KB, 753x378
There's Revoltechs kek.
>>
>>5531789
God, I'd kill for some modern Yamaguchi SF Revos.
>>
>>5531798
That'd be pretty cool, but I'd like figma to take a crack at them. They're good with asses, they'd treat Cammy well.
>>
>>5531798
>wanting yamaguchi anything
Dang it, I don't have that jpeg of the cat puking. Just imagine that I posted it.
>>
>>5531808
>Dang it, I don't have that jpeg of the cat puking. Just imagine that I posted it.

>Not wanting Yamaguchi figures
catpuking.jpg
>>
>>5531819
Yamaguchi is good to you? Huh. Guess that means you're probably also the guy recommending PAK. I mean, if you're going to have shit tier tastes, you might as well go all in.
>>
>>5531807
Satsuki's hip articulation is pretty shit, just saying. Just the design of the hips alone isn't that great because the legs sit up inside the hips, but the leg cover things make it so much worse.
>>
>tfw still no good Darkstalkers figures
>every time someone tries to make some they get cancelled
>>
>>5531869
Liking Yamaguchi =/= like PAK.
>>
>>5531675
while the PAK chun-li is nice the quality is SHIT. even the shoulders are trash compared to the knees. i have had mine for 6yrs her left arm pops out the socket all the time. it still looks great tho after all these years. this is the figure that made me hate PAK
>>
File: 10128527544_82389f6dbd[1].jpg (97 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
10128527544_82389f6dbd[1].jpg
97 KB, 500x375
>>5531757
You got it mixed up a little, it's Highdream, Resaurus, Sota, Neca and Play Arts Kai.

I have 3 from the 5(Resaurus, Sota and Play Arts Kai) and the best one would be the Play Arts Kai, she looks good but she has awful knees and Play Arts Kai has bad QC(mine had a stuck left shoulder hinge joint that broke when I was trying to free it, thankfully I bought it in a local store and had it replaced with a new one) which made me not complete the line(only have Ryu and her).

You can probably buy the Medicom Chun Li ver(SFIV) or the ver 1(SFIII) but they have fabric clothes which makes them more akin to dolls(atleast for me).

Like what>>5531675 said, wait for Storm Collectibles to show their Chun before you buy(hopefully they get her right).
>>
It's so odd that with SF being such a worldwide phenomena from the past that is still relatively popular today with new releases not to have a new decent toyline. How many nostalgic franchises that are much smaller get figmas or figuarts? Only Squenix was interested in making figures?

My SOTA Sakura, Sagat, Blanka and Akuma are good enough figures but the rest of the cast definitely need better ones.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.