[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you store parts and accessories for figures? I have a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: 1402341976428.jpg (132 KB, 665x663) Image search: [Google]
1402341976428.jpg
132 KB, 665x663
How do you store parts and accessories for figures? I have a ton of figures and I keep a lot of my parts in zip lock bags, but I'd like to get some storage containers to more efficiently store and possibly transport them. Any advice?
>>
File: 51+KuhuJUGL._SY355_.jpg (6 KB, 355x355) Image search: [Google]
51+KuhuJUGL._SY355_.jpg
6 KB, 355x355
>>
I stick them in those little plastic boxes that come with Revoltechs, but I never have had to move with them. I would probably seal them in that then a plastic ziploc type bag around it and put that in a box with other stuff, I dunno.
>>
File: 61sSjnP1YWL._SL1000_.jpg (71 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
61sSjnP1YWL._SL1000_.jpg
71 KB, 1000x1000
http://www.amazon.com/IRIS-Large-Photo-Craft-Keeper/dp/B001MY9Z7M
These things are fucking amazing for figure parts/accessories.
>>
File: 2815_LTW5221_01_533.jpg (17 KB, 390x390) Image search: [Google]
2815_LTW5221_01_533.jpg
17 KB, 390x390
Thought about using these since I have more toys than clothes, but the ones with zippers are quite expensive
>>
File: storage.jpg (751 KB, 1203x920) Image search: [Google]
storage.jpg
751 KB, 1203x920
>>
>>5529901
I use plastic containers and plastic baggies.

I need some knew containers lately though.
>>
File: Accessories.jpg (1 MB, 1823x1058) Image search: [Google]
Accessories.jpg
1 MB, 1823x1058
>>5529901
I use a bunch of different things.
>>
>>5530288
Is the bottom left corner max factory's Bruce Lee?
>>
>>5529901
I have a big shoe box full of loose TMNT accessories, & all the other brand/series stuff are in smaller plastic bags on top of 'em. Wanna grab something like >>5530288 one of these days, just as long as I know I can fit the longer stuff like spears and staffs.
>>
I'm thinking of upgrading to acid free/archival plastic bags to help with longer term storage since Nendos come with so much and I rarely use it all.

RIght now, I just have them sorted out in bags based on the figure they come from and stored in a box,
>>
what happened to your picture, Catanon?
>>
>>5530417

Hope you labeled them so you know what's what

>>5530780

fucking hell, nevermind. My internet's shit currently and it randomly reverted to an earlier point in the thread and said the picture wasn't posted anymore
>>
>>5530787
I try to keep the drawers in some sort of order but I've gotten lazy and started putting random shit in each one. It looks hectic but I know where everything is :^)
>>
>>5530822

have fun mixing stuff up by accident :^)
>>
File: img_0011.jpg (38 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
img_0011.jpg
38 KB, 450x338
This is where I store all my accessories and extra hands, faces, etc.

Whenever I open a new toy that comes with extra parts, I just skip to the inevitable and fling them right down in there.
>>
>>5530832
>have fun mixing stuff up by accident
>by accident
>by

You and I must be the only people besides English teachers who don't say "on accident" anymore. Will you marry me? (no homo)
>>
I just keep boxes oops
>>
>>5530832
It's pretty hard to mix up SHF Iron Man hands with Figma Crystal Bowie hands :^)

>>5530841
>on accident

Who the fuck says this? Must be an American thing cause we Brits always use 'by accident'.

>I dropped me fuckin' chips by accident
>I burned me fuckin' crumpets by accident

:^)
>>
>>5530865
>on accident
>Who the fuck says this?

Pretty much everyone in the States, anymore. They think it's a pair with "on purpose".
>>
>>5530927
It sounds like something a toddler would say.

>I pooped my pants on accident!
>>
>>5530927
>>5530933
No idea what you guys are talking about. i'm American and I always thought 'on accident' was a british thing when I heard it. Like how they say waiting on line instead of in line.
>>
>>5530952
>Like how they say waiting on line instead of in line.

t-that's not something I say

>I was waiting in line at the post office the other day
>I was waiting in line at the job centre yesterday
>>
>>5530954
Thats an east coast US thing. Mainly New York, Long Island etc. Howard Stern and company say it all the time and it annoys the shit out of me.
>>
>>5530952
Yeah, "on line" is an East Coast thing. When I used to talk to Sears customers on the phone, they'd say "I was waiting on line at the store for EVER"

And I'd say "You were waiting on the internet at the store?"

And they always knew they sounded retarded, because they'd correct themselves: "I was waiting IN line at the store."
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.