[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good Jew Company.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: goodsmileshop.com.jpg (29 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
goodsmileshop.com.jpg
29 KB, 300x300
When will they stop with this crap?
>>
>>5528896
I actually really wanted this. The translucent plastic looks cool and I always liked the hat from that outfit. But that price...fuck nah, son. If FigFix were a cheaper line I'd be on board, but charging as much as (or more) than a Figma...fuck that shit.
>>
Never

/thread
>>
>>5528896
what exactly is so offensive about this ?
>>
>>5528908
He's either mad because no joints, or mad because high price. I'm gonna go with the latter since he called them "Good Jew Company."
>>
>>5528912
Also the exclusive faceplate for the online shop.
>>
File: tumblr_nm0n7bKAD71ts93aao1_500.jpg (88 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nm0n7bKAD71ts93aao1_500.jpg
88 KB, 500x500
How do people overall feel about this sculpt?

With the wonfes teasers I was really hyped because I love CCS and this is one of my favorite outfits. I love the translucent effect. But the face is kind of ehhh to me, I honestly prefer how the face of the figurarts one looks. And I feel like her sealing wand is way too large and chunky.
>>
>>5529087
I like the sculpt, the face is kind of whatever but I'm not mad at it. Also, if you prefer the SHF face, you prefer anime look--that's what it's patterned after. The Figma faces are patterned after the manga/Clamp's original art.
>>
>>5529087
I know what you mean about the face. GSC definitely modernized it a bit to make it look like what Sakura would look like if CCS came out this year while Figuarts made it much more like an old school anime.
>>
>>5528906
It's around 4000 yen when the Figma was 5000-7000 yen or something.

Learn 2 math.
>>
>>5529156
still overpriced
>>
>>5531211
That's not much more than what a fucking prize figure costs and if you're sitting there with a straight face telling me that this isn't better than a prize figure, then you are literally too stupid to argue with.
>>
>>5531218
a prize figure usually goes for 1500-2500 yen. where are you shopping?
>>
>>5529156
http://www.goodsmile.info/en/product/5521/figFIX+Sakura+Kinomoto+Battle+Costume+ver.html
>Retail Price: 5093 yen
This is what you will have to pay if you want the bonus. You basically just contradicted yourself.
>>
>>5531275
Keep moving those goalposts. Eventually we won't be able to see them at all.
>>
>>5531300
.... what the fuck are you talking about? I'm just asking where you are shopping for prize figures that are 4000 yen. Don't shout goalposts when someone disagrees with you, or get off this board.
>>
Do you guys remember this?

http://www.goodsmile.info/en/figFIX

>allowing for a more faithful representation as well as a reasonable price!
>reasonable price!
>reasonable price!
>reasonable price!
>reasonable price!
>reasonable price!
>>
>>5531282
shipping is a fixed rate of 2000 jpy.
>>
>>5528896
when you and other retards stop buying their shit.
>>
>>5531357
>>
>>5531311
goodsmileshop.com
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.