[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What all do I need to make a Mandy account if I get banned? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1
File: logo.gif (12 KB, 640x140) Image search: [Google]
logo.gif
12 KB, 640x140
What all do I need to make a Mandy account if I get banned? I know I'm supposed to put in a new phone number or something, but do I need to put in a new Paypal account?
>>
>>5505738
new address, new paypal , new phone number.
>>
>>5505811
aw fuck that's a lot of effort for sweet deals
>>
I'm not banned, but Mandarake has been giving me an error message every time I try to pay for an order. I e mailed them and they say everything is fine and my bank says everything is fine, too. Has this been happening to anyone else?
>>
>>5505821
Well, maybe you shouldn't have gotten yourself banned, dummy.
>>
>>5505883
If they'd offer a quote on shipping before sending the invoice in more than just their Complex store, I'd be fine.
>>
>>5505889
in the future you should do your research on what you are buying , how much it'll weight and size.
That way you can give yourself a estimate on how much your shipping is gonna be.
>>
>>5505867
pay with paypal.
>>
>>5505889
>in more than just their Complex store
You mean their Sahra store
>>
>>5506000
I do mean that, trips.
>>
>>5505889
If you ask them they tell you...
>>
I'm pretty sick of Mandarake mislabelling all their shit.

Fucking "used with box damage" and what do I get? A fairly rare figure with a pristine box! Now how the fuck am I gonna display this motherfucker? I aint taking it out of the box, no fucking way.

Enough with the false advertising! I'd give zero stars if I could!
>>
>>5505811
>po box
>home phone
I've never looked into what it takes to make another paypal account. but you can just pay with credit card.
>>
>>5505889
in the note, ask them how much shipping would be. they won't keep it a fucking secret.
>>
Speaking of Mandy, I have a large package that hasn't had updated shipping since the Posting/Collection stage. I usually receive SAL packages in exactly 12 days. I've gotten dozens in that exact timeframe and now for the first time it looks like I have one that'll actually take weeks to get here.
>>
>>5506195
Why do you use SAL? Is it cheaper to the US? Because Ausfag here and DHL is always heaps cheaper.

>>5505867
I just put an order for a shitload of Converge figures via CC and it went fine. They're saying some US states are restricted to use CC's though?
>>
I've been ordering from them reliably for years upon years, like at least one order a month, since 2010. Then a couple months ago, they spontaneously banned me over ONE cancelled $100 order.

As in, they sent me the invoice, and I replied politely that the EMS shipping estimate was far higher than I anticipated, and could I please cancel it without causing too much trouble.

Got an ORDER CANCEL email from them, and I figured everything was good. Next time I tried to place an order, nothing worked. IT let me log in and everything, but every time I tried to submit the order it said there was an error. Since they will not TELL you if you're banned, I decided to make another account just to test.

I had to use a new email address and a new name and phone number (just added my middle initial) but my order went through, and I even paid with the same paypal account I've always used. Although now, my enthusiasm for them has died down thanks to their attitude.
>>
>>5506208
Quite frankly EMS would have probably been cheaper in this case. SAL is usually way cheaper but I think with larger packages the differences are probably not that big but I rarely make big orders. Usually 1 or 2 figures. Since SAL always takes 12 days I don't mind on these orders. I go DHL if I'm impatient which is usually like 3 to 5 days max. I'll never do SAL again.
>>
>>5506208
I don't live in any of the restricted states, which is why I'm so confused at this situation. I could order items perfectly fine before the whole fraudulent card fiasco.
>>
>>5506195
A lot of people are experiencing that right now. It took 10 days for one of my packages to pass the collection stage while another one left the country and didn't reach the U.S. for like 20 days. EMS shipments previously took 3 days to arrive and now they're taking 6, not that I really care about that. I wouldn't worry about it too much. Some people are saying it's a Chinese New Year thing.
>>
I live in Ireland and I bought a figma using SAL for delivery and got a shipping notice 22 days ago and I still haven't got it. Shipping cost 980yen.

Does anyone who live in europe/UK/somewhere close know if EMS/DHL would have a big price difference and roughly how long these things take to get to Europe?
I'm starting to think I might never get it for another month.
>>
Is nakano acting weird for anyone else? I made two orders with them and it says in my cart sold out but allows me to check out.
>>
>>5506195
I have an order where I received the tracking info for on January 10th, (to the contientental US), hasn't updated from acceptance since that next day.
Couple orders that I made later in January started arriving last week.. but I was getting nervous prior to receiving those.
>>
>>5506195
SAL normally takes anywhere from one to four weeks to deliver, while the tracking [from my experience] will sometimes not update until the package is already out for delivery. You might want to try USPS tracking instead of Japan Posts, since they seem to update faster.

>>5506208
I mostly use SAL just because it's cheaper, usually save around $10-20$ on shipping using SAL.
>>
>>5507475
It actually updated today finally. Dispatched from Japan. SAL makes me nervous but it gives me "presents" to look forward to weeks after I order them.
>>
When does mandarake update the items on the site?
>>
What's up with Mandarake's shipping rates to the UK?

I recently placed an order for a figure from the Sapporo store which came to a total of ¥2500 yen, they charged me ¥1280 for SAL. And last month I had an order from Grandchaos which was ¥8000 + ¥1080 yen for SAL.

Not really a major complaint it just seems kinda pricey. Does paying via Paypal make a difference?
>>
>>5514546
Remember it's registered SAL, not unregistered SAL.

R-SAL is at least 1k for a small package.
>>
>>5514555
Didn't think of that, I usually go unregistered cause I'm a cheap ass who doesn't mind waiting.

>>
>>5506080
They use machine translations, but there may be tiny nicks in the box that mean fuck all to most people but to mint collectors its worth diddly squat.

>>5514502
Daily, my time is gmt+10 and the site stops updating after about 9-10pm, might be small updates might be 20 items at once but the updates die after that.

>>5514546
>Does paying via Paypal make a difference?
No.
>>
>>5514546
>Not really a major complaint it just seems kinda pricey. Does paying via Paypal make a difference?

Are you taking into account things such as size of the figure and weight?

I ordered the Revo Jehuty with the Vector Cannon and that had a shipping cost of 1,380 yen.
>>
>>5514558
Kind of know that feel, but the opposite.

I recently had something shipped via unregistered (all my packages otherwise have been R-SAL, cause Mandarake), and I was shocked to remember how cheap unregistered was. I miss when Mandarake actually allowed you to ship via unregistered if you ask for it.
>>
>>5514561
I love it when they describe things like
>'not opened, BOX IS DESTROYED BEYOND RECOGNITION'
and then when you get it there's a tiny crease on the corner of the box :^)

>>5514567
Yeah, the 1080 was for a regular sized figma and the 1280 was for a slightly larger figure in a blister card box. I get it now that anon told me the minimum is 1K for R-SAL.
>>
>>5514561
I'm GMT and not good at converting time, does this mean that the site stops updating at midday (for me)?
>>
>>5505867
Been having this exact same problem, and they will not allow me to pay with Paypal because of adult items being ordered.

I hope they fix it because I used to order from them pretty frequently.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.