[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thinking about turning this into a 1/6 figure prototype and then
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: Yoda-33_1000_1000.jpg (559 KB, 825x1181) Image search: [Google]
Yoda-33_1000_1000.jpg
559 KB, 825x1181
Thinking about turning this into a 1/6 figure prototype and then kickstarting it.
>>
Then prepare your asshole to be unforgivingly litigated by Disney and their army of goyim lawyers.
>>
>>5428234
this
>>
I can't even believe there is someone out there that thinks this would be a good idea.
>>
>>5428209
What do you know about making action figures, hombre?
>>
>>5428234
his name is yodel and his weapon is a swordlaser
>>
fuck the haters, go 4 it op!!!
>>
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 199x199) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 199x199
>>
>>5428209
At 1/6 wouldn't it be 3 or 4 inches tall?
>>
>>5428910
Yodel IS a Star Wars character, infact it's even a female Yoda.
>>
>>5430706
Isn't it Yaddle?
>>
>>5428910
thats a beamkatana you fucking idiot
>>
I'm too poor to kickstart hot toys
>>
I tried my hand at figure production recently, minus the kickstarter part. I did an OC, I self funded the whole thing, and learned some good lessons about what to do and what not to do. I really just wanted to see if I could do it. Now that I have some experience, I think I could pull off a 5 figure line up. That being said... without the resources I have at hand, making a figure would not be easy.
>>
Yaddle is the stupidest fucking character.

Lucas had a moratorium on any EU material going into any detail on Yoda's species or home planet. Which is fine if the idea was his race is clouded in mystery. Maybe he's the last one? That's kinda cool.

Then Yaddle shows up, has no lines, and is gone by Episode II. Suddenly Yoda's race mystery makes no goddamn sense if two of them ended up on the Jedi council.
>>
>>5428209
Why. It's dumb af.
>>
File: Sweden.jpg (20 KB, 345x260) Image search: [Google]
Sweden.jpg
20 KB, 345x260
>>5432445
>panda bobba being the last of his species because he's the only one that shows up
>boba fett being the last of his species because he's the only one that shows up
>chewy being the last of his species because he's the only one that shows up (holiday special doesn't count!)
>Jabba being the last of his species because he's the only one that shows up
>Bib Fortuna being the last of his species because he's the only one that shows up
>implying the OT isn't set in backwater worlds where characters aren't mostly in hiding where there aren't sizable populations of anyone
I bet if you were in sweden, you'd feel like Jamal here the last black person on earth
>>
>>5432707
There are at least two other twi'leks in ROTJ besides ol Bib.
>>
>>5428209

http://cgplus.com/forum/t/star-wars-reimagined-young-yoda/680
>>
>>5432753
He'd be pretty sexy with a paperbag over his head.
>>
>>5432707
Yes and all those species got huge amounts of details written in the EU. Did you even read the post you're replying to?
>>
File: headcannon.gif (45 KB, 656x592) Image search: [Google]
headcannon.gif
45 KB, 656x592
>>5432777
>>5432777
>implying that's a bad thing
Jaster Mareel is shit.

If they hadn't barred them from writing about Yoda (or fucking Darth, Obi Wan, etc) we'd end up with shitty mary sues who invented the force.
Instead, we just have a green Miss Piggy who just happened to be a jedi master and his female counterpart.
Not everything has to be a giant exciting mystery that will blow everything away. This is why speculation is horrible and creates crazyas fans angrily crying about their headcanons
>>
I like it.it's kinda like a punk rock yoda.
>>
Dude star wars is super gay.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.