[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
transformers general: monkey's paw blastoff edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50
File: 1453349001675.jpg (129 KB, 656x953) Image search: [Google]
1453349001675.jpg
129 KB, 656x953
Old thread is dead.

Blastoff or Takeoff?
Who do you love?
>>
>>5422360
I want Takara Blastoff, but wondering if I should wait and see if they'll announce exclusive releases of him and Groove like they did with Slingshot and Wildrider.
>>
>>5422360
Takeoff. Blast Off is cool and all, but the tailfin is in the wrong place and the arms are just there making no attempt to hide.
>>
He has rooks hands but with handholes. Interesting.
>>
Blast Off. Any day of the fucking week. Even if I thought the toy looked bad (which I don't) I'd rather have a unique toy over another exact same one I already have except in poop colors.
>>
I'm slowly becoming kind of a Takara snob. I usually prefer their paint apps, for one thing. Even if Hasbro releases the new Blast Off, I'll still grab the Takara set.
>>
>>5422360
Hate to say it Takeoff, Blastoff looks fine in arm mode though and I already bought Takeoff to use as a generic con so I'll end up buying the UW release if I like the paint job.
>>
Tak-Blastoff looks like ass. I'm gonna go with GCI's kit to replace Has-Blastoff's head.
>>
>>5422360
I'll wanna see Blast Off in color first, and new mold is a big plus, but even though I was waiting for Takara ver I'm starting to lean just a little back towards Take Off.
It might be just because I've been playing TF Battle Tactics and I'm used to seeing the cutest little chubby shuttle that ever chubbed, not this flat lump.
>>
>>5422398
This lump would look so much better if his thighs were a bit chubbier and his lower torso were beefier to match how chunky his chest is. It's not bad it's just a disproportionate mess.
>>
File: 1442329009636.png (85 KB, 300x258) Image search: [Google]
1442329009636.png
85 KB, 300x258
>>5422360
Get ready for some heresy.

Bruticus is my favorite so I'll probably get both anyway, but quite honestly seeing this, I think I like Take-Off better. And in a perfect world, Take-Off with this head. But I just can't like this Blast-Off aside from the shuttle mode.

>Big fat chest that makes the head look tiny
>Weird looking hand/foot weapon
>Fat clunky legs with thin upperlegs
>Thin arms in comparison to body
>Very exposed arms in shuttle mode, at least Vortex doesn't have his fists on the upside
>Ugly feet, I don't care if it's G1 accurate

On top of that, there's the whole thing about how space shuttles don't fit in with combat vehicles. I like Take-Off a little bit more seeing this, but Blast-Off isn't horrible, and I'll get him anyway.

I'm also slightly concerned for this as Takara has been doing way too cartoon accurate paint schemes on some of these figures, making them look very boring and plain. Hasbro shouldn't have more paint apps. I guess the one last thing I'm hoping for is that Takara fixes Brawl a little bit, fixing the waist, and maybe the hands if we're lucky.
>>
>>5422409
>>
Im basically just down to seeing whos colors I like more. Takaras most likely G1 cartoon accurate Bruticus, or Hasbros current one.
>>
>>5422412
Will those feet even do anything more than what the stock feet do? Hell they look worse. Good luck with balancing using those.
>>
>blastoff's legs are too beefy
>rook is the best figure
>nobody can make up their minds about legs
>>
>>5422403
Yep.
I feel a little embarrassed to admit this, but because TF Tactics is usually so accurate on toy-to-character models (like the rest of the Combaticons), I was completely expecting a Blast Off with nosecone arms and separate eyes.
Oops.
>>
>>5422420
Rooks body is proportionate to itself. Takara blast off isn't.
>>
>>5422412
No thanks, I'm not paying for crazy Shapeways prices just for something to make me a little more happy.
>>
>>5422418
If you look he has ankle tilt
>>
>>5422418
nobody's buying it for the feet, anon
>>
>>5422420
Rook is built like some football player. Blast Off here looks like the fat kid with oddly skinny arms.
>>
>>5422427
Rook is more of a mess than we want to admit we're just okay with it because he's a new character.
>>
>>5422429
Where's mess? Nobody likes the arm wings. Haven't seen other complaints other than some not liking the hollowness in the legs.

Still looks way better than this new distended belly blast off.
>>
>>5422429
>we're just okay with it because he's a new character.
Tell that to Alpha Bravo and Off-Road, nobody seems to be okay with them.
>>
>>5422432
they both have terrible molds too.
>>
>>5422429
>we're just okay with it because he's a new character
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That's usually the only reason he gets any hate.
>>
>>5422432
I like Offroad and Rook and hate Alpha Bravo.
>>
>>5422432
I think people were more accepting of rook because he's actually a fun mold while also being good. Plus we still got a groove in the legends form. The other teams didn't get the whole team easily.
>>
>>5422431
>Rook is a mess
>arm wings
>????
>>
>>5422427
rook like someone who skipped thigh day
while blast off looks like someone who just trained exclusively on chest day
>>
Blastoff is such an oddity, all most of us wanted was the Alpha Bravo mold with the head of the ship where the tail of the helicopter was.
>>
File: WP_20160121_02_42_06_Pro.jpg (1 MB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160121_02_42_06_Pro.jpg
1 MB, 1456x2592
Hooray! Finally got a hold of Minimus Magnus in the Greater Atlanta Area, without rape prices (by which I mean there was a four dollar difference between Wal-Mart's price and a semi-seedy but maybe-well-stocked comic store's price, advantage Wal-Mart).
My point is, FUCK living at the end of toy shipping routes.
>>
File: IMG_20160118_065716707.jpg (4 MB, 3006x5344) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160118_065716707.jpg
4 MB, 3006x5344
>>5422463
I like how the size of his cockpit can support minifigures.
>>
>>5422447
What? Someone called him a mess and I pointed out that the only "messy" thing are the arm wings that cant be moved out of the way.
>>
>>5422463
Which seedy comic book store has him, Oxford?
>>
>>5422466
You know what to do if you have the Kraang rampage set.
>>
>>5422466
Cool but good lord downsize that.
>>
>>5422460
https://www.shapeways.com/product/VKEZWSLCE/smaller-wings-with-wheels-final?li=search-results-1&optionId=58908829

if only it didn't need paint
>>
>>5422463
Atlanta area has had Ultra Magnus since way before Christmas dude, granted he showed up late but East Point, Cascade rd, Morrow, Fayetteville, and Howell Mill Wal-Marts all had him shelf warming for at least a few weeks while I was hunting for Combaticons.
>>
>>5422360

Blastoff shuttle looks fine. Robot mode...I'm guessing this is a figure that'll look better in hand than in pictures. At least, you better hope he does, because man, he looks weird.

I already own jet Blastoff and am satisfied. Not gonna spend $130 whats probably going to be a terribly bland paint job because "cartoon accuracy", an extra rotor and Beefchest Chislechips over there
>>
>>5422474
I love the idea of shapeways kits but yeah I don't love the idea of having to disassemble my figures to paint them
>>
>>5422429
I'm okay with rook because i support police militarization.
>>
File: Ferguson Prime.jpg (372 KB, 1500x817) Image search: [Google]
Ferguson Prime.jpg
372 KB, 1500x817
>>5422483

>I'm okay with rook because i support police militarization.
>>
>>5422484
...I think I know the guy who did that.
>>
>>5422463
You trip under a name that you also use on OKCupid? That's the bad idea of the century right there.
>>
>>5422492
Link me to the shapeways page and I'll tell you if my friend did it or not.
>>
>>5422450
>who skipped thigh day
That would go for almost all the CW deluxes.
>>
>>5422468
Yeah, for like $48 or $49. I found mine at the Wal-Mart on 41, the one just past The Diner, for $45. Grabbed it and left two others on the shelf.
>>5422475
Yeah but I'm North/West Greater Area, live in Roswell and finally found the bastard in Marietta.
And No, I STILL have not seen a Brainstorm yet.
>>5422490
No I use this name damn everywhere online... wait fuck I still have the okc account?
>>
>>5422463
>>5422490
http://www.okcupid.com/profile/Verfor99

http://www.collarspace.com/default.asp?o=93&v=905214&bhcp=1

Bro don't trip under a name you use for dating sites bro
>>
>>5422505
Target on Cobb Pkwy had Brainstorm for like a week right after Christmas 2014 and then again summer of 2015.
>>
>>5422490
What kind of person looks this up without being provoked
>now I'm curious
Jesus. This dude. Its going to take a lot getting a girl when you look and think that way.

The ONLY girls that would find that hair sexy, as Verfor claims, are fat greasy goth chicks in high school that say "rawr" and wear cat ear hoodies.
>>
File: 379.jpg (12 KB, 320x292) Image search: [Google]
379.jpg
12 KB, 320x292
>>5422509
I need to move to Marietta. Fuck Roswell stores.
>>
>>5422505
>wait fuck I still have the okc account?>Last OnlineSunday - 10:28am

Dude. You don't even need an account to see this stuff. Just own up to it. You fucked up.
>>
>>5422523
Do you or did you work at Publix?
>>
Blast off. No contest. Amiami preorder when?
>>
>>5422506
MANLET
A
N
L
E
T
>>
>>5422512
I google all trips out of curiosity actually
>>
>>5422506
Lololol
>>
>>5422481
Also sanding them is a bit tedious.
>>
>>5422360
I like fat robots
>>
>>5422483
>I'm okay with rook because i support triggering literal allspark faggots

Fixed
>>
>>5422506
>Kinky geek seeks slave or pet
o-oh my.
>>
>>5422360
Anyone else notice that if you remove the tail, Blast Off's back basically looks like his toy form chest? Movor remold confirmed?
>>
File: ddvvvhujaiuzoky4sbwy.png (362 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
ddvvvhujaiuzoky4sbwy.png
362 KB, 636x358
>>5422590
Uh

No?
>>
>Takara G1 Bruticus
>Hasbro G2 Bruticus

I can deal with this.
>>
>>5422590
Ruination was w Japanese combiner. I wouldn't be too surprised if they released a version based on him.
>>
>>5422499
it's extra obvious on the rook mold because of how huge the shins are
>>
>>5422590
You know I hope you can move the tail elsewhere because I kind of like the idea of using the back as the chest, it makes him look a heck of a lot better.
>>
>>5422605
The tail must be movable. It's on the combiner port. You couldn't plug him in with it there.
>>
>>5422606
Yeah looks like it splits in half and flips around to the back, so it might be possible to use the back as his chest which would fix a lot of my problems with the figure and make him more geeewunnnnn or whatever.
>>
>>5422594
I wonder if Takara will consider doing G2 sets? For Superion and Menasor they might just re-release the Hasbro ones, but I'm interested in getting the deluxe Groove and this new Blast Off in G2 colors. It's not a deal-breaker though. I'll take a G2 Rook and the existing G2 "Take Off" isn't bad (although I might look to swap out his head).
>>
>>5422371
>the arms are just there making no attempt to hide.

>it's okay when the Aerialbots do it
>>
>>5422624
The Aerialbot arms are under the wings, better hidden. These ones are ring there in the open. The Aerialbot arms are shit in arm mode, but as an individual toy the Aerialbot molds arms are better hidden.
>>
>>5422380
>another exact same one I already have except in poop colors.

Then it's not the exact same one you already have
>>
File: 1421412562816.gif (232 KB, 255x224) Image search: [Google]
1421412562816.gif
232 KB, 255x224
>>Blastoff revealed to be a jet
>>Fans complain that he isn't a shuttle
>>Takara makes a shuttle
>>MFW fans still complain when given what they demand.

Never stop being oh so predictable, Transfags
>>
I'd rather Blast Off had been replaced by a new mold jet myself. But eh, this Blast Off looks OK.
>>
>>5422640
I saw that coming. I'm quite pleased with Tak's Blast Off. Hell of a lot better than SG Slingshot.
>>
>>5422409
>there's the whole thing about how space shuttles don't fit in with combat vehicles.

And Fairlady Z's and Lamborghini's don't fit in with fire and police vehicles. If you want strict adherence to reality, Transformers might not be the line for you

If Blastoff was created as a space shuttle, then he should always BE a space shuttle.Period.
>>
>>5422466

>>Ultra Angelo

Like, I can't deal with that, dude!
>>
>>5422645
Lamborghinis and Fairlady Zs can be converted into police cars (and were/are).

Space Shuttles are, at present, not used in military operations and never have been.
>>
>>5422409
>Weird looking hand/foot weapon

All cw figures have those and they all suck as hand helds
>>
File: 1437952886213.gif (4 MB, 400x253) Image search: [Google]
1437952886213.gif
4 MB, 400x253
>mfw my bullshit about UW Groove failing a drop test is still making the rounds at TFW
>>
>>5422650
I see it like if they redid the original Megazord but replaced Sabretooth Tiger, Mastodon, and Pterodactyl because "those weren't dinosaurs".
>>
>>5422650
>Lamborghinis and Fairlady Zs can be converted into police cars (and were/are).

As custom show cars, sure. But they still aren't considered regular emergency vehicles by any stretch of the imagination.

>>Space Shuttles are, at present, not used in military operations and never have been.

In real life, no.

Last I checked Transformers isn't real life. Therefore a military shuttle is allowable

GI Joe had two, if I remember correctly.
>>
>>5422650
Not direct useage, but...

>Can transport military satellites to rain death from above/spy on people
>transport crew to said destinations
>being a transformer adds new features

If an f15 can shoot lasers blastoff can do that shit without a satellite.

But feel free to refer to shuttles as harmless trucks of space
>>
File: 2nd Doctor smile.jpg (120 KB, 432x459) Image search: [Google]
2nd Doctor smile.jpg
120 KB, 432x459
>>5422662

This nigga.

He gets it.
>>
File: test.jpg (9 KB, 480x280) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
9 KB, 480x280
>>5422658
>As custom show cars, sure. But they still aren't considered regular emergency vehicles by any stretch of the imagination.

http://zhome.com/History/432Z2.htm

In short they were used long ago,hence what prowl was based off.

Lambo's are another area, I heard they were in use on the nur burg or whatever its called but I have nothing of my own nor a reference point
>>
>>5422662
Point taken, but it's still kinda...I dunno, daft? And that's not even touching on the scale problems which are quite frankly ludicrous even by Transformers standards.

Now if he turned into a space-plane or one of those roughly jet-sized orbital drone things (which incidentally kinda resemble a mini space shuttle) I could get behind it. But an actual space shuttle just seems un-thematic.
>>
>>5422667
>scale problems
Scale is out of the question when you have cars and apc's with jets all around the same size, irrelevant with this line

>It doesn't fit the theme

He fits several themes and useages

>original combaticon crew
>transport for all of the crew since someone has to cart them around
>Refer to my point of being indirect military vehicle
>He's to combaticons as rook is to protectobots

You're free to believe what you wish, I have my reasons for finding him fitting.

Now to sell off my hasbro wankers
>
>>
>>5422360

the thrusters on the feet look off to me but apparently they were always on the G1 design.

how do I always miss that shit?

>>5422655

it was you?
>>
>>5422703
It WAS me, Barry!
>>
>>5422667
a space shuttle is g1 accurate when compred to idw garbage
>>
>>5422670
>Scale is out of the question when you have cars and apc's with jets all around the same size

everyone gripes about how Legends Groove is superior for scale, but no one bitches about Alpha Bravo being too big to scale with Silverbolt or any of the other Aerialbots.

Most of them just blindly eat Hasbro's shit.
>>
>>5422729
Some things "feel" worse than others. People know a motorcycle and car are not the same size, but larger things like a helicopter and a jet fighter don't feel as weird being the same size despite the fact that they can be very different in real life. People are more experienced with mundane things.
>>
File: 42526546252152.jpg (55 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
42526546252152.jpg
55 KB, 600x480
>>5422729
A better example to note is that First Aid should be a bit bigger than Streetwise, Rook should be bigger than Hotspot and that Blades should tower over all of them.
Really the moment scale is brought into the discussion as a defense or attack you almost certainly know the person is in sour grape mode.
>>
File: Cyclops_headshot.jpg (10 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Cyclops_headshot.jpg
10 KB, 320x240
>>5422360
>tfw no awkward visor
>>
Question:
Does Animated Blackarachnia's black plastic match the black plastic on Takara Legends Blackarachnia?

How about the gold bits on Animated's spider legs? Does it match the arms and shins of the Takara one at all? I'm thinking of just buying the Animated toy and swapping out most of the torso (sans the new chestplate) if it will look decent and be less of a pain in the ass than removing rivets on the Legends' spider legs.
>>
>>5422615
We've not seen mention of it, and G2 is more of a Western thing.

I'm cool with Take-Off on a G2 set, though. It fits with G2s bigger and louder aesthetic and gives it a "reedun" vibe.
>>
>>5422797
>Blades should tower over all of them
I know Blades is technically based on an especially large combat chopper, being an Alpha Bravo repaint, but he's supposed to be a rescue/medevac chopper, and while they vary in size greatly, the biggest medical helicopters that service my area are about the same size as our ambulances, if not a little smaller. They take up a lot more space with all the spindly bits- skis, blades, tail, etc.- but there's much less mass to them.
>>
>>5422670
>Transport
He's smaller than Onslaught. There's no way he can transport the entire team inside him unless he's actually a TARDIS.
>He's to Combaticons as Rook is to Protectobots
No. A SWAT APC is used by the police, and thus is an emergency vehicle. Whilst space vehicles do have military applications, the classic NASA space shuttle does not. Yes, a Transformer that turned into one could cause damage, but at the end of the day so could a Transformer that turned into a road sweeper, simply by virtue of being a Transformer. Doesn't mean it belongs on a military team.
>>
>>5422360

>rotate head
>rotate waist
>switch arms
>remove tail fin from combiner altogether

Personally, that would satisfy me. Blast Off being a shuttle is all I wanted from the start, show accuracy be damned.
>>
File: 1141613.jpg (107 KB, 640x439) Image search: [Google]
1141613.jpg
107 KB, 640x439
>>5422818
G1 blase altmode was based on an Bell UH-1 Iroquois rescue chopper
factoring in the tail that makes him pretty big. He would be the same size or challenge Hotspot's alt modes length and would be his width
>>
>>5422640
>MFW fans still complain when given what they demand

Except clearly they weren't given what they demand. A big part of what they wanted was a shuttle mode, yes, but they also wanted a Blastoff that looks good, and clearly they don't think this one does. If they were complaining about him having a shuttle mode after bitching about Hasbro's being not a shuttle, you'd be right to give your haughty chuckle.
>>
>>5422558

>I'm okay with rook because i support triggering literal allspark faggots

>triggering literal allspark faggots

Trolling people on shitty forums is no reason to keep a desired figure from it's desired audience.

>Just sayin'.
>>
>>5422826
>>5422826
>There's no way he can transport the entire team inside him unless he's actually a TARDIS

I hope I don't need to post that image from g1 where bruticus got inside him do I?

>the classic NASA space shuttle does not

Logically I can't argue with this, but since we're talking about transformers lets throw in some conspiracy theories.

>What if nasa was secretly transporting military tech to space?
>What if russia had stuff transporting in secret

And my personal fav

>Why are we arguing about if he fits when he was already an established member?
>>
>>5422826
Why, though?

Jeeps, Motorcycles, flatbed trucks... all without weapons or armour, have all been military vehicles. All have served useful, if not vital, roles delivering supplies, troops, and information on and around the battlefield. There's no reason to think a specialized shuttle couldn't have been used if the need had ever arose.
>>
>>5422670

>original combaticon crew as shuttle

Fixed, and the only part of that entire conversation that mattered.
>>
>>5422848
>I hope I don't need to post that image from g1 where bruticus got inside him do I?
That was a blatant animation error. From a cartoon fucking filled with animation errors I might add.

>Why are we arguing about if he fits when he was already an established member?
Because of we went by that logic we'd never need to improve anything ever and we'd just be happy with the original Bruticus toy. The whole point of Classics is to IMPROVE on G1. G1, on its own merits, kinda sucked. It was fun and enjoyable show but it still sucked. Its main merits were the voice acting and the fact it spawned other, better shows (Beast Wars, Prime etc).

>>5422852
Last time I checked, we have never waged war against the moon. And whilst I suppose for a very few, limited scenarios there is a miltary application for a space shuttle, there is far greater military application for a fighter jet.

>>5422854
Again. G1 was not that great. Did Blast Off even have any personality in the G1 cartoon at all? Is he really that worth commemorating?
>>
File: shadowp.gif (66 KB, 500x327) Image search: [Google]
shadowp.gif
66 KB, 500x327
going to a local store. should I begin collecting beast wars stuff? off the top of my head they have a tigertron, and black cheetor, pic probably related I believe they had for 30 misb

tldr
>>> should I collect beast wars? is $30 a good price for a misb shadow panther
>>
>>5422864
>G1 was not that great. Did Blast Off even have any personality in the G1 cartoon at all? Is he really that worth commemorating?

I don't have really strong feelings about jet Blast Off, but if you are going to homage the G1 guy, you might was well homage him as he was.
>>
>>5422864

> Did Blast Off even have any personality in the G1 cartoon at all

He had a spiffy British accent to make up for it.
>>
>baaaaaaaawwwwwww Takara isn't doing it the way Hasbro did it

This is literally most of you
>>
>>5422880
This is actually a good time to get into BW stuff.
The market that grew up with it is hitting their 30s or higher so people that grew up with it either have there collection or had a family and moved on.
30 is a good price but mind your expectations BW stuff namely the alt modes haven't aged well.
All the big name guys are still somewhat pricey but most of the not show important casts go cheaper than most 30+ year old toys
>>
>>5422897
not really.
If anything I feel you are projecting how you handle disappointment
>>
>>5422864

>The whole point of Classics is to IMPROVE on G1. G1, on its own merits, kinda sucked. It was fun and enjoyable show but it still sucked. Its main merits were the voice acting

Improving does not have to include completely omitting what was already shown and fucking established, in favor of something that will in the end up upsetting established fans.

Examples
>Deluxe Groove as leg
>Shuttle Blastoff
>in the case of video games, mute badass space bounty hunter is given a whiney personality and codependency issues.
>in the case of comics, treating a costume AS the identity of a character rather than their powers/origin/etc. "I wear Wolverine's costume so I'm Wolverine now"

You see my point.
>in b4 drawing new fans,etc

Fans should be a fan of something for what it already is, not "what it could be with a few changes". When it needs to be remolded, restructured, whatever...is it even the same product, aside from name?

> and the fact it spawned other, better shows (Beast Wars, Prime etc).

Subjective, at best. We put up with Beast Wars only because it was Transformers related. Once we realized it had next-to-no real connection with the original cartoon, I'm sure a lot of people just dropped it altogether.

Also, the shows got so much worse from Beast Wars on.

>Did Blast Off even have any personality in the G1 cartoon at all? Is he really that worth commemorating?

Maybe, maybe not. But considering it's what fans of that time period want, why change it, or make it considerably worse? (see: Legends Groove)
>>
>>5422906
X-23's self appointed codename of Talon sucked anyway to the point no one ever uses it. When you are still going by your slave name after a decade, you are doing it wrong.
>>
>>5422918

kek

Still doesn't justify her taking up Logan's costumed identity though.

That said

>I'll go back to /co/ now.
>>
>>5422906
>G1 did it, so it must always be thus, even if we're trying for a more realistic approach
Fuck your Groove leg. The scale's not perfect, but they did a lot better with Combiner Wars Defensor versus G1, and still managed to include the members, plus give us an awesome mold in Rook.
>>
>>5422928

>scale

Go die in a fire, scalefag.

Also

>Rook is overrated trash, aside from Allspark triggering

>even if we're trying for a more realistic approach

It's not real, it doesn't need to try to be real. Just let it be FUN for fucks sake.
>>
>>5422652
>All cw figures have those
No fucking shit Sherlock, but at least 90% of the other hand/foot weapons actually attempt to look like some sort of weapon.
>>
>>5422940
Right now its upside down so we don't have a proper look at the barrels.

I think its a nice touch adding the missile pods underneath it
>>
If you shits wanted realism, you'd be buying Hit Wheels, not trucks that change into robots.
>>
>>5422360
Waiting to see colors before I make any final calls. There's a chance that trying to make the robot mode show accurate like that will fuck up the vehicle mode colors because the toon models for the Combats were very much NOT like the toys at all.

>>5422397
What set is this? The head is the main thing I can't stand about HasOff
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 339x149) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 339x149
>>5422950
Shit man, I just remembered that I really liked this one as a kid designwise, even if it didn't roll very well. Wish I could find it in parents' basement.
>>
>>5422954
shit man I had that very one too.

Must be in the spider infested shed
>>
>>5422645
>If Blastoff was created as a space shuttle, then he should always BE a space shuttle.Period.
Says who, "MUH G1"? Are you also annoyed Megatron no longer turns into a gun? Or that Bumblebee these days is no longer a bug?

>>5422670
But Take-Off also fits the theme of the Combaticons, more so than Blast-Off. Not only is it a military theme, but the new Blast-Off bio specifically says Onslaught, the expert strategist he is, made Blast-Off become a jet in order to stay closer to his team. Doesn't that make a little sense when you think about it? Transformers can be as absolutely fictional and crazy as you want, it's no problem that a jet is the same size as a jeep, but aren't there some things where you can say "Yeah, that does make more sense than the original version."
>>
>>5422960
Wait, you're actually accepting hasbro's written apology in the bio for the lazy repaint?

If they given him a fucking new head I'd of accepted it.
>>
Hasblow apologists btfo
>>
>>5422964
At least it's something. And quite honestly, I don't really mind Hasbro that much, because I'm getting really fucking sick of people foaming at the mouth because something isn't 100% G1, or isn't a Masterpiece figure for $10.
>>
>>5422960
>Not only is it a military theme, but the new Blast-Off bio specifically says Onslaught, the expert strategist he is, made Blast-Off become a jet in order to stay closer to his team. Doesn't that make a little sense when you think about it?

This would be an acceptable adaptation of the character, but it doesn't excuse Hasbro's terrible decision to use the Slingshot head mold just for the sake of reusing the Slingshot head mold when they could of easily left the original mold head or modified another one to match better.
>>
>>5422972
Buyers remorse much?
>>
sure is great takara cares about us true g1 fans
>>
I'll wait until have it in hand, but so far Takara Blast Off looks like shit.
>>
>>5422979
this much buyers remorse huh
>>
>>5422980
Never bought, questioning whether I will now. I like the slingshot mold alot so I might just deal with Hasbro. Also, the four propellers look like shit. If they remolded the front piece a little that would help.
>>
>>5422975
Not really, like I said, it's just a little tiring seeing people foam at the mouth over something a children's toy company does. I sincerely hope I'm not the only person thinking rationally about that.
>>
>>5422982
I agree with the propellers. Especially in robot mode, it looks like they really get in the way.
>>
>>5422897
>getting this triggered that people prefer the Hasbro version
>>
>>5422960
Megatron's being a tank will always be better than Megatron being a gun.
>>
>>5423013
Nah, you're wrong.
>>
>>5423013
Personally, I think the stealth bomber was Megatron's most fitting alt-mode, though I'll probably never see that again.
>>
File: 1453351067223.jpg (231 KB, 720x1035) Image search: [Google]
1453351067223.jpg
231 KB, 720x1035
Where are people getting the size from? I read someone bitching about it being smaller than the Legends version.
>>
>>5423023
Then why does Starscream have a role if Megatron can do the airborne assault?
>>
File: crying-baby-1.jpg (15 KB, 635x414) Image search: [Google]
crying-baby-1.jpg
15 KB, 635x414
>>5422835
Anon I think I found a picture of you
>>
>>5423029
The same can be said about any time he flies. Or it's like saying if the President can fly a plane, why isn't he leading the air-strike.
>>
>>5423023
isnt a third party doing that design? was it Toyworld?
>>
>>5423013
>>5423022
>>5423023
To me Animated's Helicopter was the most ideal.
G1 Prime was a truck leading cars
The bad guy bring a helicopter leading jets would have been appropriate.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (132 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
132 KB, 1280x720
>>5423026
Maybe it's in scale with the rest of MP
>>
>>5422360
>Takaradrones will defend this
>>
>>5423026
I can see the size of the figure from that one picture with the end of the guy's figure on the head, that gives me enough info on the size of it.
>>
>>5423026
finger on the head of the lights on pic.
If that's an adult finger that makes him close to Voyager size
>>
File: Crying%20baby-970-80.jpg (27 KB, 970x545) Image search: [Google]
Crying%20baby-970-80.jpg
27 KB, 970x545
>>5423045
>We want a shuttle Blastoff!
*Takara makes one*
> We dont want that one!

Anon I think I found a pic of you, too
>>
>>5423038
Except that the Decepticon leadership is more like a warlord and generals than a president. Strongest leads kind of guys.
>>
>>5423051
>Voyager size
Oh, forgot to even think about the finger in the picture.

That's the perfect size, anything bigger would be crazy. Maybe around the same price as the vans then.
>>
File: Deszaras pleased.jpg (35 KB, 314x232) Image search: [Google]
Deszaras pleased.jpg
35 KB, 314x232
>>5423026
>Robot eyes light up
>Three different ape faces including a smiling one
>Seems like it also includes diferent mouth pieces for the robot mode

BASED TAKARA
>>
File: 2089783525626276.jpg (57 KB, 600x262) Image search: [Google]
2089783525626276.jpg
57 KB, 600x262
>>5422897
>>5423036
>>5423053
So you think it's clever pretending/being a drama queen and googling crying baby pics to post here?
>>
>>5423042

Personally I like the tank leading a team of jets. Like, he doesn't NEED to fly. The other 'cons are schemers and bullies, but Megs is the grounded one who actually gets shit done. The copter is good too, since copters are more of a workhorse vehicle than jets, and its pretty close to a flying tank.

Stealth jet just doesn't fit at all though.
>>
>>5423039
I don't know, I thought someone like ToyWorld said they were, but I don't think there is a prototype or anything.

>>5423042
Animated was a good alt-mode too, yes. Great figure too.

I guess the only alt-mode that I think doesn't work for Megatron is a truck. Don't get me wrong, I really like Mad Maxatron's figure, and the design itself was really cool. Same with movie Galvatron. But being a truck I feel makes him way too much of just an Anti-Optimus.
>>
>>5423053
Yeah, we wanted a good one.
>>
File: Transformers_14RI.jpg (97 KB, 517x800) Image search: [Google]
Transformers_14RI.jpg
97 KB, 517x800
>>5423063
Saying it doesn't fit him at all I don't think I agree with. It's big, it's sleek and commanding, I think it works great woth him. It's like the alt-mode captures the feel of him, that he's not just incredibly strong, but incredibly intelligent too. And that doesn't really change Starscream being air commander just because he has a jet alt-mode too. The Decepticon army is incredibly large.
>>
>>5423069
Oh, it's not good, hm? You probably have it in-hand if you can make that judgement, anon. Lucky you.
Since that is the case, could you post some pics of him?
>>
>>5423013
This.
Tanks kill more people than guns, making them cooler. Deal with it.
>>
>>5423062
Cant hear you, anon. Can you say that again?
>>
>>5423089
Just look at it. It looks like shit.

No amount of handling is going to make it not look like shit
>>
>>5423093
Tanks don't kill people, people kill people.
Megatron's altmode should be a human.
>>
>>5423106
Great priorities, anon.

Have fun with Takeoff, alright? see ya
>>
>>5423107
Or a deadly virus. Those things kill people all the time.
>>
File: 378px-ThunderMayhem-mockup.jpg (99 KB, 378x599) Image search: [Google]
378px-ThunderMayhem-mockup.jpg
99 KB, 378x599
>expected Car robots/RID combiner theme with hot spot changed to Fire truck prime as the major retool with Car brothers and either Skid-Z or Tow-Line
>get the most shit mess of a theme that barely makes sense
And why Bludgeon? Why not Thunderwings inner shell robot mode?
What is wrong with Funpub? They have always made stupid choices but this year is really stretching the stupid.
>>
>>5423093
>Tanks kill more people than guns

I don't think so.
>>
>>5423110
>great priorities
So a toy looking like shit is somehow not a priority? What should my priority be?
>>
File: 25TFV03.jpg (117 KB, 600x458) Image search: [Google]
25TFV03.jpg
117 KB, 600x458
>>5423098
>>5423089
>>5423053
>>5423036

>being this asspained
>>
File: 47568578.png (209 KB, 596x413) Image search: [Google]
47568578.png
209 KB, 596x413
>>5423122
MY EYES
>>
File: geewunnerlogic.jpg (49 KB, 400x554) Image search: [Google]
geewunnerlogic.jpg
49 KB, 400x554
>>5422880

sounds good to me.

>>5422906
>Subjective, at best. We put up with Beast Wars only because it was Transformers related. Once we realized it had next-to-no real connection with the original cartoon, I'm sure a lot of people just dropped it altogether.

Also, the shows got so much worse from Beast Wars on.

You know that's bullshit right. Beast Wars was very much connected to G1 and Season 2 is god tier you dumbass.

>>5423026

amazing.
>>
File: TWThunderwing.jpg (68 KB, 949x420) Image search: [Google]
TWThunderwing.jpg
68 KB, 949x420
>>5423122
>Why not Thunderwings inner shell robot mode?
We might be getting that from TR Sentinel Prime after Astrotrain at least.
>>
>>5422906
>Also, the shows got so much worse from Beast Wars on.
>acting like Animated wasn't the best version of the transformers on tv to ever exist
>>
>>5422935
>let it be FUN
And Rook IS the most fun CW deluxe yet.
>>
File: 1440956798116.jpg (25 KB, 429x399) Image search: [Google]
1440956798116.jpg
25 KB, 429x399
>>5423145
>You know that's bullshit right. Beast Wars was very much connected to G1 and Season 2 is god tier you dumbass.

>>5423169
>acting like Animated wasn't the best version of the transformers on tv to ever exist

Let's agree to disagree on these points. There's been enough back and forth in this thread.
>>
>>5423184
But animated was. Compared to all the other transformers shows its God tier. It's obvious to anyone unless nostalgia makes you that blind.
>>
>>5423193
lots of people dont like the humans and the human villains. who look like reject Teen Titans bad guys

Beast Wars had the least amount of humans of any Transformers show

not saying the latter is better, but it's a comparison
>>
>>5423193
>It's obvious to anyone unless nostalgia makes you that blind.

No, people think Animated is the best BECAUSE it pandered to people's nostalgia. It was a good show, I'll give it that, and it even had some of the best TF main line toys ever. But I wouldn't go so far as to call it God tier.

The writers, animators, and toy designers clearly had A LOT of love for the franchise and obviously knew their shit regarding the mythos. But I still don't think it was better than Beast Wars.
>>
>>5423193
I didn't grow up with BW (born 1994, started really liking TF's in Armada and only seriously watched the show with Cybertron) and only watched it in full around 2008, and that's also around the time when we were watching Animated.

And I like both Animated and BW equally.
>>
>>5423204
I'm not denying it has its faults. I think the early on sari is typical "I told you not to come with!" "teehee I did. Now rescue me" type of annyoinh kid character, but they at least tried to redeem her later on. Of course it was too late by then due to the show being cancelled.
Don't get me wrong. I loved beast wars, but it feels very bland and a bit cringey sometimes. Especially since a series done in CGI wasn't very practiced. That and reboot and some extremely awkward animation and timing due to the medium choice. Of course there's other issues with both, but TFA is still better overall.
>>
>>5423205
I'm not a geewunner. Beast Wars was my first. It made a few references to BW, but it didn't suck my nostalgia dick. I still think TFA is better.
>>
>>5423112
Yeah, but God invented death, so Megatron should transform into God.
>>
>>5422485
I love how that dumbass name stuck. God I love /tfg/
>>
>>5423240
Megatron is an avatar of God
>>
>>5423226
Well I guess it's all relative and subjective. I was born in '84. My first Transformer toys that I distinctly remember were all G2 figure (which is why I love gaudy recolors). The first TF show I really got into was Beast Wars (even though I'd occasionally catch G1 reruns as a kid).

I'd say my top 5 series are:

1) TF: Prime
2) Beast Wars
3) Beast Machines
4) Animated
5) G1 (purely for nostalgia based reasons...I tried rewatching it and couldn't make it past 4 episodes)
>>
>>5423122

How many times is Funpub going to make Spinister and Tarantulas?
>>
>>5423255
>5) G1 (purely for nostalgia based reasons...I tried rewatching it and couldn't make it past 4 episodes)

G1 aint a good show, but it's perfect background noise to put on when you're doing something else. G1 and DBZ are my go-to background noise shows
>>
>>5422906
>Subjective, at best. We put up with Beast Wars only because it was Transformers related. Once we realized it had next-to-no real connection with the original cartoon, I'm sure a lot of people just dropped it altogether.

> Beast Wars is literally in continuity with G1 as is Beast Machines (which is the end of this continuity)

Did you even watch Beast Wars?
>>
>>5423269
do you think they're pissed that they didnt get to do G2 CW Breakdown?
>>
>>5423279
>G1 aint a good show, but it's perfect background noise to put on when you're doing something else
This sums it up perfectly.

Though I can't really say DBZ is a background noise show. Maybe the dialogue parts, but I'd get too distracted during the fight sequences.
>>
>>5423026
Primal was one my first "big" Transformer when I was a kid. I'm really stoked for this thing.

>BW babby
>>
>>5423281
>Did you even watch Beast Wars?
Not that guy, but what are you even trying to say here?

Are you disputing that BW isn't in G1's continuity? Because it's canon that it takes place in the future of the G1 universe.
>>
>>5423296
>mfw I only had Dinobot, Rattrap, and Tarrantulus as a kid because my parents apparently didn't like buying large figures

It's okay though. My brother had Cheetor, Tigatron, and Terrosaur, so we were able to get some pretty decent toy wars going on. Dinobot was also the leader of the Predacons because we never had Megatron. Tigatron was also the leader of the Maximals. We just made up some bullshit about Optimus and Megatron killing each other in an epic battle, and Dinobot using that as an opportunity to take over the Predacon regime.
>>
>>5423255
>5) G1 (purely for nostalgia based reasons...I tried rewatching it and couldn't make it past 4 episodes)

I'm surprised. The first season is actually pretty decent for G1.

Season two is complete utter trash beyond a handful of episodes.
>>
>>5423297

I am saying the opposite, OP seems yo be saying what you suggested though.
>>
>>5423296
I remember seeing him in an Aces years ago when BW was starting and never got him. The 15th one from TRU was nice and I'm excited for this.

I'd still love to see Optimal Optimus get a remolding to be more show accurate.
>>
>>5423308
Well, to be fair, I was watching the episodes out of order because I wanted to watch Starscream's Brigade (My favorite G1 episode). I could have very well been watching Season 2 episodes the whole time and just didn't know it. There's very little continuity between G1 episodes anyway. They all kind of blur together.
>>
>>5423204
>not saying the latter is better, but it's a comparison

IDW shill, pls
>>
File: want it so bad.jpg (233 KB, 1024x992) Image search: [Google]
want it so bad.jpg
233 KB, 1024x992
>>5423122
I think it was because they wanted to make Bludgeon and Thunderwing into the same figure? Which isn't an utterly terrible idea; those two do have heavily overlapping fanbases, but even then, I'd much rather have had Thunderwing from Cyclonus, and those same fans will tell you that the leader of the Mayhem Attack Squad was fucking Thunderwing, not Bludgeon.

And trying to justify it with "it's Bludgeon's inner robot" is just deeply retarded. What, you mean that miniscule puke-green generic tank that showed up in like three panels? The one that already got a pretty good toy from the Wreckage redeco? Gee, why don't you shut up and take my money?

I don't want to bring 3Pfaggotry into this, but I can't think of any sane person looking at Thunder Mayhem and that 3P Thunderwing (which, given the Club, are gonna be of comparable cost) and going "I'll go for this one!"
>>
>>5423308
>The first season is actually pretty decent for G1.

>Season two is complete utter trash beyond a handful of episodes.

Really? For me, it was kinda the opposite. I watched most of the series on Netflix and I liked Season 2 the most. Season 1 was alright but I don't remember any episodes really sticking out. It has fairly decent continuity for an 80s cartoon, but other than that, I felt like the characters never made an impression, and bar four or five, were more or less interchangeable. Season 2, by contrast, had a lot more character-focused episodes and a ton of variety, and pretty much went straight for the crazy camp, and I had a lot more fun with it. The Master Builders is still my favorite episode because it manages to hit a really good balance between character development (Hoist, Grapple, and the Constructicons all get a lot revealed about them), neat plotting (Autobots and Decepticons working together out of respect rather than to defeat some kind of mutual threat) and funny stuff (Optimus plays basketball).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjjCHjYaSDM
>>
File: 20160117_184122.jpg (744 KB, 1477x1649) Image search: [Google]
20160117_184122.jpg
744 KB, 1477x1649
>>5423053
>We

Speak for yourself, Takaradrone.
>>
>>5423293
>>5423279
>>5423255
>>5423308
G1 is pretty shit most of the time but when it's good it's really good. No version of Rumble has ever topped the cartoon's smart-mouthed punk, for example.
>>
>>5423399
>Didn't even get the colors right
>>
File: G2Menasor.jpg (236 KB, 1098x480) Image search: [Google]
G2Menasor.jpg
236 KB, 1098x480
No one posted this yet /toy/?

>his legs are fucking mistransformed in the pic

Goddamn it thats embarrassing.
>>
>>5423401
I kinda think blue works better for a guy named Rumble. At the very least, when I hear the name "Frenzy," I don't think "this guy should be light blue and lavender."
>>
>>5423355
Thunderwing was their leader in the sense that optimus is the leader of the wreckers.
>>
>>5423410
Who the fuck transformed Breakdown and Wildrider like that for the legs?
>>
>>5423420
someone with a paying job
>>
File: MFW.jpg (23 KB, 420x391) Image search: [Google]
MFW.jpg
23 KB, 420x391
>>5423420

That is a good fucking question. Who does these fucking product shots? I'd want someones ass fired for fucking something so goddamn simple, up like that.
>>
>>5423420
More importantly, how the hell can it stand like that?
>>
>>5423410
There needs to be a 3p redone Menasor torso. An upgrade kit isn't enough, and that Lone Wolf one was total garbage. Who the hell thought not giving him any waist at all was a good idea?
>>
>>5423418
No, sorry. Got mixed up. I was thinking of the Matrix Quest gang, which this actually is a pretty close recreation of (bar Bludgeon), but it doesn't really resemble any lineup of the MHS.
>>
File: PICT0887.jpg (565 KB, 2816x2112) Image search: [Google]
PICT0887.jpg
565 KB, 2816x2112
>>5423427

I dunno, I think the PE kits make him outstanding.

>>5423426

I honestly have no idea. I'm just getting these mental images of some poor cameraman trying desperately to get him to stand like that. Menasor by default is so topheavy he's likely to take a header off the table, I can't imagine HOW they'd get him to stand with the car legs like that.
>>
>>5423416
Rumble-Low frequency long wavelength sound
Frenzy-High frequency short wavelength sound

Frenzy should have a higher frequency color
>>
>>5423423

> Be Toy Photographer
> Have to deal with every Transformers, often without instructions
> No way to look online for reference photos because you are the first non Chinese to handle/photograph the toy

Why the hate?
>>
>>5423462

Why wouldn't they give them instructions?

Also, is it just me, or is the one horn on his head not up either?
>>
>>5423465
More than likely whoever gives the photographer doesn't know about the toy either and just hands it straight to him out of whatever they were carrying it in.
>>
>>5423479
Neca handles all their products and know how to display he toys. Hasbro should take cues.
>>
>>5423465
>>5423479
Also, these things are often probably photographed before instructions are printed.

Either way, these photos still get across 90% of what the toy is like, which is and has been good enough to get the job done. Anyone who would notice (like us) likely knows how it should look anyway.
>>
>>5423483
Okay. Well let's see how they get when they're as big as Hasbro.
>>
>>5423483
What, and have their figures' joints be fused stuck in package?
>>
>>5423495
>Neca getting as big as Hasblob
>refusing to make companies in other countries so they can ship them there and handle local distribution easier instead of sending it all back to America

lel
>>
>>5423410
Shitty photographer transformation aside, I'm very tempted to get this set. I'm a sucker for G2, and I completely avoided the original Menasor release because the combined mode looked like utter shit.

Now that the PE Upgrades have made him pretty much the definitive Menasor, I'd love to own the G2 version of him. I'm guessing it's all but guaranteed that PE will make a G2 Menasor upgrade set?
>>
>>5423501

No one knows. It might happen, it might not. I dunno if G2 stuff is popular enough to warrant another PE set, but then again, they did one for CW Optimus (but not Battlecore Optimus).
>>
>>5423410
wheres offroad?
>>
>>5423410

Mistransformation aside, I'm all over it. Can't wait for G2 Bruticus, and the inevitable G2 Defensor repaint.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
My CW Brawl's legs don't connect for arm mode, what do?
>>
>>5423567
Extend the legs.
>>
>>5423529

I won't say I like them, because those color schemes are pretty ugly, but I'm happy the G2 fans are getting what they want too.

I do like the Motormaster and some of the individual Stunticon colors, but combined it's a mess.
>>
>decepticons can fly >choose not to and instead ride in astrotrain or fucking blastoff who mass transforms becoming larger than his combiner
>>
>>5423599
>Being a scale fag
baka desu
>>
>>5423602
Its dumb, g1 is cool for the characters and their depictions but fuck the animation inconsistencies
>>
>>5422360
>monkey's paw blastoff
I'm sorry, but what?

Is that a new meme or something?
>>
File: BlastOff Not TakeOff.jpg (230 KB, 611x827) Image search: [Google]
BlastOff Not TakeOff.jpg
230 KB, 611x827
>>5422360
>Blastoff or Takeoff?
Blastoff, since there are two CW releases of him and zero for this "Takeoff" fellow.
>>
>>5423599
I see some of them being transport for long distances as just that they can handle it more than say megatron who is just a gun and not a shuttle like astrotrain.
>>
>>5422797
>A better example to note is that First Aid should be a bit bigger than Streetwise, Rook should be bigger than Hotspot and that Blades should tower over all of them.
Only in vehicle modes.
>>
>>5423616
Do you not know what a Monkeys paw is?
It means people wished for Blastoff and got one. But it looks like shit.
>>
>>5423061
>Deszaras
>>
>>5423641
>Deathsaurus
>>
>>5423511
Do your research.
>>
>>5423434
>Dat pic
>No 3rd party making rounded, natural looking hands or feet that has hollowed-out space for the legs to fit into
Fail.
>>
>>5423498
Are you implying that to suggest that because a poster suggests that Company X should take Solution A from Company Y, they would automatically get Defect B from Company Y as well?

Does that way of thinking actually make sense to you? Really?
>>
>>5423626
But that's Slingshot you posted.
>>
>>5423599
Yes, and...?
>>
>>5423661
That's patently wrong. Read the name on the packaging on that very picture.
>>
>>5423645
That's better.
>>
>>5423651
The hands actually transform into fine guns, still should be able to do that and look more natural with fingers that are differing sizes. I hate it when they make hands with all the fingers being the same length.
>>
>>5423669
I can't read and i'm colourblind, the only blastoff I see is in the op.
>>
>>5423410

I've been thinking of repurposing the G2 Stunticons as G1 characters.

Here are the ideas i got.

G2 Blackjack = Road Hugger
G2 Drag Strip = Gound Hog
G2 Wildrider = either Detour or Motorhead
G2 Dead End = Roller Force.

I need help with G2 Motormaster and Breakdown.
>>
>>5423567
>>5423575
So anyone who's not a smug git?
Yeah "extend the legs" I'm referring to the actual connection points.
>>
>>5423599
Power conservation, Anon. The majority of Transformers lore puts them on places that aren't Cybertron because they have no energon left. It's probably far less wasteful to all of them take the bus (so to speak) than to individually run around.
>>
>>5423682
Not being smug nor a git, just trying to help.

Show it with the legs extended.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>5423688
Sorry, it's just that when someone on this wonderful Laotian hieroglyphics webzone asks for help and gets a "hey here's an obvious observation" reply, it's usually from a smug troll.

Here are the extended legs.
>>
>>5423616
The Monkey's Paw is an old short story about a magical monkey's paw that grants wishes but does so in a horrible fashion. Like, the couple wishes for money, and their son dies in a horrific accident at work and they get insurance. They wish for their son to come back, and he comes back as a mangled, shambling zombie.

Since then, it's become a shorthand for "your wish is granted, but not the way you wanted."
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.