[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Street Fighter Figures
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
I'm looking for good SF figs, but the only ones that I have found that are good are the ones from Medicom and PAK.

I really don't feel like shelling out 200 bucks for the Medicom's, and the PAK's tend to have ugly knees and bad paint apps. Does anyone know of any others that're worth getting?
>>
There are some old Revoltechs for Ryu, Ken, Chun, Guile, and Zangief that I've heard are alright. Then there's the SOTA line that had more variety and you can probably get for decent prices.

Also Ryu's got an Amiibo coming if you care for those.
>>
File: 1232400958.jpg (155 KB, 480x678) Image search: [Google]
1232400958.jpg
155 KB, 480x678
SOTA's line is great overall. The final wave was made in a different factory with shittier plastic or something like that, so Honda, Dhalsim, Mika and Zangief are notoriously prone to breakage, but the other waves are top notch. Sagat is probably one of my top five figures I've ever owned. I've bought two at aftermarket prices because I lost one in a move. They made lots of color variants, so even if the Player 1 color is expensive (and some are), you can probably get a different color for a more affordable price.

Plus, you won't find a bigger roster of characters unless you go all the way back to the Street Fighter GI Joes.
>>
I think NECA had a small run of SF figures. They're alright, for what they are.
>>
>>5420638
I believe it was just Ryu, Ken, and Akuma. I think the main thing people would probably be turned off by is that they follow the SFIV style pretty closely, so if you think the models in that game look bad, you probably won't like the designs. Huge feet and hands and whatnot.
>>
>>5420658

Nah. I know there's also a C Viper, Guile and Chun Li. There was also alt colour variants
>>
File: Laura Alt.jpg (994 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
Laura Alt.jpg
994 KB, 3840x2160
I hope SF5 gets some good figures.
>>
None of the regular street fighter figures I've seen have anywhere near the posability they need. I'm holding out for better. Almost bought that medic om cammy though.
>>
File: 1453308142068[1].jpg (564 KB, 3200x1800) Image search: [Google]
1453308142068[1].jpg
564 KB, 3200x1800
>>5420705
Yes, I'm hoping Bandai or MaxFactory release SFV figma/figuarts.

>That side boob!
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.