[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright, so I just purchased a preowned fig on amiami. The problem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: SolidSnake-600x372.jpg (37 KB, 600x372) Image search: [Google]
SolidSnake-600x372.jpg
37 KB, 600x372
Alright, so I just purchased a preowned fig on amiami. The problem is that the shipping wasn't included in the total, so now I'm stuck waiting for them to send me the actual total including the shipping cost. My only question is if its possible to change the shipping method of it ends up being to expensive? I chose ems and I've heard how crazy the prices can be from amiami.

Tldr; can I change the shipping method after having placed my order on amiami.
>>
Yes just email them
>>
>>5413317
Awesome, simple enough. Thanks for answering my question anon. It's my first time ordering from them and just wanted to be sure.
>>
It will give you the cost of each available shipping method when you get the payment request and you can choose a different one, you good.
>>
>>5413328
Oh okay I think i get it. So they'll send me a link in which I can change it if need be?
>>
>>5413337
yeah, you will get a payment request email from them where you can select a different shipping method before checking out.
>>
>OP
>>
>>5415351
To be fair, this stuff is very different from ordering anything domestically. A /toy/ sticky wouldn't be the worst idea in the world.
>>
>>5415375
>A /toy/ sticky wouldn't be the worst idea in the world.

shame it'll never happen
>>
>>5415375
>>5415379
Didn't we used to have one for exactly this kind of thing?
>>
>>5415934
no we didn't /v/. stop thinking you're on /v/
>>
File: Toy-Buying-Guide-Ultimate.png (1 MB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
Toy-Buying-Guide-Ultimate.png
1 MB, 1600x1600
>>5415936
I'm pretty sure we had a version of this stickied for a time.
>>
>>5415968
check the arhive and let me know when you find it
>>
>>5415968
>>5415934
>>5415379
We never had it stickied, except for in the discussion to create it.

Too bad anons ruined it for the rest of us by using the thread to whine to mods.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.