[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /toy/. I'm really stuck on which Kylo Ren figure to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Kylo Ren Elite.png (328 KB, 461x467) Image search: [Google]
Kylo Ren Elite.png
328 KB, 461x467
Hi /toy/.

I'm really stuck on which Kylo Ren figure to purchase. I really like the Black Series Kylo Ren for the adjustable hood; However. I also like the Kylo Ren Elite for it's accurate detail. (Although it doesn't have a adjustable hood.)

What would you recommend between the two?
Black Series or Elite? Help me out here.

Thanks,

- S.
>>
>>5412650

The elite figures have really crappy articulation. Also (although it isn't quite as noticeable on Kylo, due to his robes) the elite figures have awful looking screw-holes visible from the back.

However, Kylo is considered probably the best Elite figure in the line.

That said, go with the Black series, out of the two.
>>
Thanks for the reply, I also wanted this figure because the height of the figure was 7.5" which would make sense. Because he is fairly tall in the movie.

However. I might just go with the Black Series figure. (The screw holes on the back are kind of obnoxious and UN-professional)

- S.
>>
>>5412665
Stop signing your posts, you faggot.
>>
Sorry.

- S.
>>
>>5412650
Amazing, 30 minutes and yet not a single retard has come with the "muh figuarts are the bestest figures poorfag, murican toys are shit" bullshit
>>
>>5412650
Figuarts
>>
>>5412658

I also forgot to point out here that the Elite literally cannot hold his own lightsaber without leaving that rubber band on, or taping or otherwise using some sort of adhesive on the hand.

Yikes.
>>
muh figuarts are the bestest figures poorfag, murican toys are shit
>>
>>5412650
It's incredible how even this became a copypasta.
>>
>>5412704
>>5412722
>>5412742
Kek
>>
File: 20160106_200207.jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20160106_200207.jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
All of them

figuarts or black series tho
>>
I have the black series one. I feel like the paint keeps getting worse and worse on them. But kylo dosent need much so he looKS good. Also what do you mean adjustable hood?
>>
Neither, get the figuarts bro.
>>
>unironically buying a kylo ren figure
>>
Hasbro will have a better one out soon enough
>>
>>5412650
Kylo Ren as Matt.
>>
>>5412677
upvoted
>>
>>5414363
>Implying Ren wasn't one of the few good things about TFA
>>
>>5414363
But I was born with only one ron.
>>
Any chance of getting a MAFEX Kylo Ren?
>>
>>5412650

Elite Series are 7" not 6". In case that matters.
>>
>>5415111
>implying everything else wasn't good too but ren was better
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.