[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it worth $100 for repaints?? Can't decide if I want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
Is it worth $100 for repaints?? Can't decide if I want to spend $25/each for this.
>>
Do they have the same articulation as the older Stormtroopers or are they shitty FO bodies?
>>
>>5411779
They're original style stormtroopers.
>>
I would probably buy the tie fighter for 25 if I could but I wish the sand trooper had the orange shoulderpad and I don't like the red trooper at all
>>
Pretty sure you can get them cheaper on Amazon
>>
>>5411783

oof. Defo worth the money, senpai.
>>
>>5411793
$82 on amazon, but would rather support local stores for that small of a difference.
>>
>>5411789

So buy one and i'll buy the red trooper off you
>>
Don't bother, it's not worth it.
>>
>>5411771
Yeah they're pretty cool actually. The sand trooper has a huge backpack and the black r2 unit is pretty awesome too.

I need to get a boom box and chain necklace for my red trooper.
>>
>>5412700
>20%
>that small
>>
I have it. I really like it, the coolest ones are definitly the crimson stormtrooper and nigger r2d2. The other two are alright. Crimson stromtrooper oddly reminds me of deadpool.
>>
Is Oxixo just a standard TIE pilot?

Fuck I love the TIE pilots.
>>
>>5413002
please kill yourself
>>
Is that the only black series astromech?
>>
>>5413824
Fuck you too buddy
>>
>>5413029
I think he has unique coloration on his helmet.
>>
My local Hastings has one for $70 just because the box is a bit banged up.
>>
>>5412700
That's damn near a full tank of gas if you live in the states.
>>
>>5414039
what do you drive, a dodge truck?

I can fill up for 35$
>>
>>5414039
>tfw I can fill my whole tank up for 13$

Hybrids are the future. And no im not some hippie liberal. Fuck the tres.
>>
>>5414204
Hybrids are nice and all till you need work done on them.
>>
File: 1406700542378.jpg (3 KB, 108x125) Image search: [Google]
1406700542378.jpg
3 KB, 108x125
>>5414204
>mfw people are so proud about hybrids when the mining operations to get rare earth metals necessary to make them are fucking up huge swaths of land in china and kicking farmers off their lands

now I know you said you don't care, but do all these people think this kind of shit just comes from nowhere?
>>
>>5411789
I got the tie fighter for sale for 25$ shipped actually. Sand and black r2 too.

[email protected]
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.