[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Microman Arts line any gud? I am thinking of getting a decent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: item_4.png (247 KB, 511x586) Image search: [Google]
item_4.png
247 KB, 511x586
Is Microman Arts line any gud?

I am thinking of getting a decent action figure of any of the des div 6th, but I can quite make up my mind between Cupoche and Microman.
>>
>>5407879

* can't
>>
super poseable but I find they have a hard time holding onto things.

Also the few I have, have an issue where their hands fall of their joints when you try to rotate them. I don't mean their peg falls out of the whole, I mean the joint comes apart. Which makes it sort of annoying to me.
>>
>>5407897

Oh.

Thanks for the info, bruh.
>>
>>5407879
Cheap crap with flimsy joints and shitty paint apps. A family member sent me one for Christmas and trying to find a pose that looked even mildly decent took forever.
>>
I had to take off Inazuma's panties to get her skirt to sit low enough, so that her torso balljoint could attach properly.
Also their knees are weird.
They are decent otherwise, but I got mine pretty cheap.
I only have Cupoche Dark Magician Girl but it's definitely a higher quality figure, but the price reflects that.
>>
>>5409088
>>5409097

Thanks for the kind advice.

Maybe I should think more of dem Cupoche...
>>
>>5407879
>he likes kancolle
>he wants to buy kancolle toys
>>
I love microman.
I can't into Boats.
I wish they used the line for a better IP.
>>
>>5410902
>kancolle
>little c
>>
I wish cu-poche had something more interesting as well. At least microman used to be diversified. These new shits look and function so good and there isn't a single one I want (in be for that dropped penguin).
>>
File: 1449440788367.jpg (95 KB, 724x720) Image search: [Google]
1449440788367.jpg
95 KB, 724x720
>>5409097
>get her panties off so the ball joint could attach properly
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.