[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Articulated Icons : Ninjas errywhere edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 700x298) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 700x298
Looks like the guys who are making the Articulated Icons figures have started taking new orders.

Almost everything is up for order from the Kickstarter.

https://articulated-icons-the-feudal-series-ninja-action-f.backerkit.com/overlay_preorders

They also put out some prototype images.
>>
File: image.png (273 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
image.png
273 KB, 700x700
>>
File: image.png (262 KB, 700x701) Image search: [Google]
image.png
262 KB, 700x701
>>
>>5406710
Yay! Hopefully everything goes smoothly and the figures turn out great.
>>
File: image.png (381 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
image.png
381 KB, 700x700
>>
Maybe I'm ignorant and I missed it, but what scale are these in? I couldn't figure it out on the website. They look kind of like Joes, but the hands make me think figma scale.
>>
>>5406776
1:12, they about the same size as Marvel Legends figures.
>>
These look badass. Too bad im broke.
>>
>>5406826
Looks like they also bumped up the prices by like $2-5
>>
>>5406710
The samurai all look awful but the ninjas look cool. Do they charge now or when they ship?
>>
How long are these likely to be around? I'm not in the best position to buy much right now. I previously decided to stay away after the Gothitropolis letdown but now I kinda want one or two of these figures. Even if I do feel like they cost about $15 more than they should.
>>
>>5407000
Kickstarter prices are usually a cheaper price to reward backers.
>>
>>5407020
Same question. I wish there were smaller ninja multipacks. I'd like one of the strider shinobis and like 3 red ones. It's a hard sell for 37 for each base ninja.
>>
>>5407030
Oh nvm there are multipacks at the bottom.
>>
>Double charges for shipping
>$17 for 4 items
>$10 more shipping just because as a "base charge"

wtf this is silly. The figures are overpriced as is, rape shipping is just too far on top of that.
>>
>>5406791
Okay cool. It was the difference between getting a white one or a red one. Looks like I'm going with white, and maybe the alt arms for my Storm Shadow lust.
>>
>>5407067
Sounds like an error. Let them know. I'm not sure if it'll be the same as the KS shipping prices but if so it should be 10 or 15 within the US. And if you think you guys have it bad... 30 to 35 internationally...
>>
>>5407126
It isn't an error, there are two separate shipping charges. The item shipping price and then a "base" shipping fee of 10 bucks.

There's people complaining on their announcement about the absurd shipping.
>>
Bringing this back up so people can know they're still available
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.