[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone know where I could buy this? My daughter is autistic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
Does anyone know where I could buy this? My daughter is autistic and had this Baby Bop for years but lost her. She recently saw this picture from Christmas 20 years ago and keeps bringing it to me and pleading for it with her eyes! I'm searching all the obvious places, Ebay, Amazon etc but I thought maybe you guys could help! Please le me know!
>>
File: tri.jpg (186 KB, 316x623) Image search: [Google]
tri.jpg
186 KB, 316x623
>>5406032
If you want a brand new one, good luck finding it. If you want a used one, here you go.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-of-5-Barney-Baby-Bop-plastic-figures-characters-/151946076659?hash=item2360b121f3:g:B8AAAOSwBLlVJGPw
>>
>>5406101
This is amazing and so are you. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.
>>
>>5406032
if she begged and pleaded with her to murder your family, would you do it?
>>
>>5407004
This thread was so sweet and uplifting
>>
>>5407004
kill yourself, Jin.
>>
>In b4 someone buys it to be a dick.
>>
>>5407004
Way to go fart eater
>>
File: bop.jpg (100 KB, 316x988) Image search: [Google]
bop.jpg
100 KB, 316x988
>>5407004
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.