[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
new to /toy/, do you guys like speed cubing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: weilong.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
weilong.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
new to /toy/, do you guys like speed cubing?
>>
no, we don't like toys that require skill to use. /toy/ should really just be changed to /action figures/
>>
>>5404553
I am anon whats your mains
>>
>>5404595
ive only been cubing for 2 weeks and I picked up a yj yulong. i just order a zhanci, weilong, aolong, and FangShi ShuangRen a few minutes ago though so I have a few options to choose from to decide what best suits me, what have you been using?
>>
>>5404605
not him, but I have a guhong, stickerless zhanchi, and rubik's as far as 3x3s go. all of my PBs have been with the guhong.
>>
>>5404610
Thanks for the input. As a new cuber I'm using cfop and almost finished learning 2 look oll and pll. What do you personally think is a good time to start learning full oll and pll?
>>
>>5404613
I'm probably not the person to ask, my best is about 25 seconds, and I don't think I've touched a cube in like 2 years.
But just learn it whenever you want, there's not really any reason not to start practicing faster ways to solve.
>>
>>5404616
did you get to sub 30 with just 2 look?
>>
>>5404625
I honestly don't remember the names of most of the different methods. I remember trying to do fridrich when I started, and I thought it was way complicated, and I saw some dude's video where he called the method he used the fish method or some shit like that. I think it was the same as 2 look, judging by a quick google search for what 2 look is.
>>
File: mycubes.png (943 KB, 798x595) Image search: [Google]
mycubes.png
943 KB, 798x595
Been cubing almost 10 years but never got super into it. I do a couple solves every week, this is my little collection.
>>
>>5404553

Yeah, been cubing for almost 10 years, average about 11.5-12 at home.
>>
>>5409440
>no 4x4x4+
>>
>>5404553
>cubing
>cuber

Faggots. Solving the cube doesn't make you a cultist or a special snowflake. It just means you memorized a series of moves.
>>
>>5415125
this
>>
>>5415125
no one thinks it makes them special. It's just a hobby. calm down.
>>
>>5415125

There's still a fun puzzle aspect to it, even if you do know the process.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.