[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your favorite toy comes to life one day. It has seen and remembers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (193 KB, 599x880) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193 KB, 599x880
Your favorite toy comes to life one day. It has seen and remembers everything youve done around it or to it directly. What does this toy say or think of you?
>>
>directly
"Why do you only take me out of the box to take pictures?"

If it was indirectly,
"Why do you masturbate every single day?"
>>
File: well shit.jpg (34 KB, 700x714) Image search: [Google]
well shit.jpg
34 KB, 700x714
>>5398341

pretty much
>>
>>5398341
What is your favorite toy anyways, anon? You really should play with them more also.
>>
>>5398333
he would ask why do i->>5398341
fuck beat me to it
>>
>>5398333
"That's a pretty big cock you have there, anon."
>>
File: 3149.jpg (175 KB, 618x1024) Image search: [Google]
3149.jpg
175 KB, 618x1024
>My Roll Kotobukiya Model
It tries to comfort me, I hope.
>>
>>5398333
"Wash your hands. With BATTERY ACID."
>>
"Why do you keep turning me around for 20 to 45 minutes everyday"?
>>
>"brotha, get a summer job and buy a decent cameroa, the boys here are talking about how you do us no justice with that shitty phone camera, please man, it's only going to do us good"

>"another thing, could you pose us doing something other than standing straight? Most of the time we are touching each others asses, we know we're a big group and we are grateful, the more the merrier, yeah but the groping is getting out of hand, the guy behind me has claws and he told me he didn't come with other hands so... Well, I'm glad he isn't one of them space wars guys, those neon rods creep me out!"

>"one last thing, those import broads won't shut up about how they they should be in the lower shelf since they're scared of heights. Don't mean to diss but why you keep buying them schoolgirl bitches? They all look the same and yap all day 'bout how they are meant to be admired and not played with, I don't get you man. The guys are cool though, but their legs tend to separate from their pelvises, That's weird, man.
>>
>why am I standing here covered in dust
>WHY DO YOU KEEP TRANSFORMING ME IM STARSCREAM YOU FUCK
>Why are we still in this box
>why did you stack all of these boxes on top of me, I thought I was your pride and joy

The later I know would say that for sure, my generations metroplex has become a table.
>>
>>5398333
'Why are you such a fuckin nerd anon get a goddamn life' basically.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.