[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am currently on the lookout for a Battle-Armour Natsumi from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
I am currently on the lookout for a Battle-Armour Natsumi from Keroro Gunso/Sgt Frog. Unfortunately, pic related is the only model I can find of her, and that was bundled with the manga 5 years ago.

Does anyone know of companies that do a Battle Armour Natsumi, or at least, a website that I might find them on. My Ebay search turned up only 1, which was sold on Ebay back in 2012. I specifically want this, because I fucking love her character, but all of the inprint models are of her in a super short mini-skirt or bathing suit and it just comes across as kinda creepy. She's only about 13 and i'm not a pedophile... Or Swedish...
>>
>>5396130
http://myfigurecollection.net/search.php?character_strict=1&character_id=4360

Here you go.

Looks like nothing articulated though. It's all likely out of print and not available anywhere though.

Too old of a character, too niche at the time of production.

If Keroro were still big, I'm sure Bandai would have made an AGP of that as some kind of cross-promotion however.

Too bad.
>>
File: 138877.jpg (79 KB, 600x703) Image search: [Google]
138877.jpg
79 KB, 600x703
>>5396158
Too bad, this is a REALLY fucking awesome model. Shame it's not really available anywhere...
>>
>>5396130

I have the model in your OP picture if you're interested. Dont have the manga anymore though
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.