[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should i keep this in the box?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
Should i keep this in the box?
>>
>>5394174
Do you often buy things and never use them?
>>
File: 1029103937469.jpg (29 KB, 500x252) Image search: [Google]
1029103937469.jpg
29 KB, 500x252
Worth $20 at best, obsolete, and looked like a joke to begin with.

Do whatever you want with it.
>>
>>5394174
Nope, open and enjoy, OP.
>>
It's shit. Keep it sealed or you'll be filled with regret as soon as you open it. Sell it. Dragon Ball Z fans are always buying dumb looking shit.
>>
>>5394174
Well, if you're burning the box and defiling the ashes? yeah, leave it in the box.
>>
>>5394174
How would you get the special transformation card then?
>>
Keep it in the box and throw it in the trash.
>>
>>5394185
Opening the box would ruin the value and make it almost useless.
>>
>>5394174

Only if you're a giant faggot.
>>
Its not an SH Figuarts figure. Open it.
>>
>>5395468
That's more reason to keep it sealed/sell. Articulation is horrible. It's basically a statue. A rather bad looking one at that.
>>
>>5395485
It's a terrible looking piece of shit either inside of the box or out of it, so just save yourself the hassle of opening it and throw it into the trash directly.
>>
>>5395551
Like I said above, Dragon Ball Z fans buy terrible looking crap all the time. Some retard will most likely buy it off him. Of course the trash can would be another good option.
>>
>>5395127
>value
Why do people think modern day toys will retain value by keeping them in the box? I'd understand if it were some rare exclusive release, but you faggots try to keep everything in the box.
>>
>>5395675
>has never seen the aftermarket prices for MISB Figuarts DBZ
>>
>>5394174
How the hell are you gonna use the card if you don't open the box?
>>
>>5394174
Sell it on ebay and then buy the s.h.figuarts. You'll even have money to spare. That fig is shit but it had a very limited run so the aftermarket price is fucking high.
>>
>>5394174
People are calling this figure shit but think about it- it's a Brolly figure, only the most shittiest of figures could truly capture the essence of the character; true art is reflective of more than the literal.

This is figuratively a work of perfect art for a perfectly shit character.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-11-06-42-01.png (724 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-11-06-42-01.png
724 KB, 1080x1920
>>5396165
lolno
>>
>>5397176
This man speaks the truth.
>>
>>5397176

But.... it's Broly. His power is maximum!
>>
>>5394174
I never got why why the hair was gold on some of super saiyans figures instead of blond.
>>
>>5397184
Nvm, its the 2pack version thats worth money.
>>
>>5397176
Cry more faggot.
>>
>>5395745

>MISB Figuarts DBZ

how can they tell?
>>
>>5401452
Ladies and gentleman, the perfect post to represent a butthurt Brolly fanboy.
>>
>>5399602
Merely to produce a variant to be able to re-release the same figure again and get people to keep buying it. Also the whole "Golden Hair" thing Super Saiyans tend to sometimes be described as.
>>
>>5401450
Did that come with Goten? I remember passing up on something like that at a flea market years ago because I wasn't doing DBZ toys anymore, even though I had always wanted a Broly toy as a kid.
>>
>>5394174
Op no take it out its a fucking toy that looks very awful its hardly a collectible if you want a carded one than buy another jakks sucks at making good looking toys
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.