[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, this might be a stretch but this has been killing me all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 5438646[1].jpg (21 KB, 496x331) Image search: [Google]
5438646[1].jpg
21 KB, 496x331
Okay, this might be a stretch but this has been killing me all fucking day.

I'm trying to remember the name of these toys I had quite a few years ago. They were these bouncy balls (similar in size/material/color to pic related) that had these pictures within the center of them of some creature or alien or some shit. They came in these square tins that had the graphic and number of wichever creature you got, and they were these little collectibles. There were also these rare as shit ones that were in different shapes (one was like a meteorite, one was a ball with black and white stripes, etc.) They weren't popular or anything, I just remember having a fuckton of them but I can't find them anymore. Anyone know what I'm talking about, or am I just going insane?
>>
Holy fuck I lost
>>
Fuck, they were Booyahs or Boo something I think. Thanks for reminding me anon.
>>
>>5394055
HOLY SHIT YOU'RE RIGHT, THANK YOU
>>
>>5394056
NP brah, I had a heap of them too. I got the meteorite one but whatever the fuck material it was made of yellowed and has fallen apart in weird strips. I saw it somewhere recently so if I find it and this thread is still up I'll take some pics. No promises though.
>>
>>5394058
Please do, booyah isn't the exact name (or at least google has no real links to anything about them), but if you could find at least one of the common ones it'd be awesome.
>>
File: $_75[1].jpg (9 KB, 244x325) Image search: [Google]
$_75[1].jpg
9 KB, 244x325
OP here, found this. This is what the top of one of the tins looked like.
>>
>>5394058
definitely find that shit
It's nonexistent on the internet
>>
>>5394047
Has anyone else ever cut the figures out of balls like these?
>>
>>5394047
I have the eevee version of that, but it's half chewed by my dog.
>>
>>5394203
I did with a Pikachu one when I was a kid, I was surprised how detailed the little figure was.
>>
I used to play with these balls (lol) all the time at school. Eventually the ball got so worn that it would break and the pokemon inside would be released from the rubber prison
>>
>>5394203
>>5394246
Had two of them a Pikachu and a Dragonite, and had to do it because my parents were convinced I was gonna break something plating with the bouncy balls.
I got really surprised on how small and good the figures were, specially dragonite, that had a ridiculous amount of details. In the end cutting the figures out of the balls was totally worth it
>>
>>5394267
Holy shit I did the same thing at school

I would slam the balls on the ground as hard as I could to make them bounce super high, it caused the figures to separate from the balls and eventually it got so ugly I just broke the balls apart.
>>
>>5394203
free him
>>
>>5394203
I had OPs exact one, and freed Vaporeon as soon as the ball got ugly. Still have him, he's a great little toy.
>>
>>5394203
I had a Mew, dug it out with a spoon
My dad smacked my ass for breaking it
>>
File: suckit.png (272 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
suckit.png
272 KB, 800x600
These things were called pokemon power bouncer.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/POKEMON-VAPOREON-POWER-BOUNCER-BALL-HASBRO-NEW-SEALED-REAL-PICS-WRONGWAY052-/252213543293?hash=item3ab919417d:g:yFcAAOSw7FRWZtaK
>>
>>5394203
>>5394047
>>5394297
I had a Jolteon one of these as a kid, and spent weeks slowly picking away at the ball just to get it out. I dunno why, but I expected the figure to be a little bigger than it turned out to be and was super disappointed.
>>
>>5395712
Did the same to my jolteon and vaporeon. Still regret it
>>
>>5394297
him free
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.