[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Trek thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: dst-D-1.jpg (560 KB, 1280x718) Image search: [Google]
dst-D-1.jpg
560 KB, 1280x718
Anyone got this Diamond Select TNG Enterprise? Thinking about getting it.

What are your favorite Trek toys?
>>
It is pretty cool. I got mine for about $30 at a comic shop and I'm happy with the price. The sound clips included are fun and the sound quality is good. The saucer section detaching feature is done really well.
>>
>>5392143
>I got mine for about $30 at a comic shop and I'm happy with the price.

Damn. I can't find it for less than $60.
>>
>>5392143
>What are your favorite Trek toys?
I'm thinking of starting a 1/2500 scale collection myself. I'm just upset there's only 1 Cardassian ship and no bajoran or Jem'hadar ships at that scale. And the heavy reliance on waterslide decals from the Cadet series is a bit annoying.

Aside from that, I'm seriously tempted to go full retard and getting a 1/350 scale enterprise along with it.
>>
>>5392143

I have a couple of the Diamond Select ships. The last one I bought was the All Good Things Enterprise D. I love the ship itself, beautiful, cool features ect. But the stand was complete shit, it snapped in half one day. The only way I can find to replace it is buying a whole new ship. It pisses me off to spend that much and to get such a cheap stand.

As far as favorite Trek toys I still have most of the micro machines. Bajoran Sailing vessel still on card as well as the cartaker array. I was hoping they would be worth more (monetarily by now) but theyre sentimental.

Also have most of the innerspace ships/playsets. Star Trek equivalent to the Star Wars action fleet? hell yes.
>>
>>5395412
You can buy better stands

http://tshobbies.com/toy-stands/star-trek/
>>
>>5395425
>>5395412
>>
>>5395435
Man, I've seen those on ebay, they're so fucking expensive you might as well just go and buy another ship.

I wanted one for my old Playmates 1701-D but the fucking thing cost more than the toy.
>>
File: IMG_20160112_173040142_HDR.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160112_173040142_HDR.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1944
I have an old tng Playmates tricorder that I am playing on gutting and and redoing the lights and electronics on. There is a least one pretty decent kit that sell on ebay to do that but I want to make something custom using arduino compatible boards.

I also have a Playmates phaser as seen in first contact, voyager and mid to late ds9. Its pretty well built but a bit too big.
>>
>>5396369
>I wanted one for my old Playmates 1701-D but the fucking thing cost more than the toy.

which isn't saying much because a can of tuna costs more than most of the Playmates Trek toys these days.
>>
>>5392143
I don't care about the ships or props as much as I care about the characters themselves. I want merch based on them.
>>
>>5401108
....international shipping included?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.