[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bravo Nolan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: lenny face.jpg (60 KB, 500x669) Image search: [Google]
lenny face.jpg
60 KB, 500x669
Bravo Nolan?
>>
>>5389732
One eye on the battlefield
The other on Themyscira
>>
>>5389732
>filename

You know the worst part? According to the reviewer, this have a better paint application than the "collectors" edition, which happens to cost the double than this "regular" version.
>>
File: Lenny_face.png (41 KB, 581x263) Image search: [Google]
Lenny_face.png
41 KB, 581x263
> According to the reviewer, this have a better paint application than the "collectors" edition

What? Really?
I saw the pics and all but since I am not interested in WW so I didn't pay any attention to the text.
>The thick eyebrows, small lips, and flat eyes are a creation of poor paint application, not sculpting. It's funny because the actual paint application on the Movie figure is better - the eyes are cleaner, the eyebrows less obtrusive, and the lips fully painted

>the eyes are cleaner

Not even in at my location but I can feel the heat already
>>
>>5389732
the funny thing is that subjectanon still prefers this to the "dot matrix" shf faces
>>
Saw a couple in Target today. They really do look bad. Like, at least as bad as the unarmored Batfleck.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.