[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which HMM is just the worst? I built this with a friend today.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: HMM0Schneider.jpg (65 KB, 788x564) Image search: [Google]
HMM0Schneider.jpg
65 KB, 788x564
Which HMM is just the worst?

I built this with a friend today. Verniers on top of the head would pop off if breathed on. The blades can't fold down very well because the CAS parts on the shoulders and haunches stick in the way. Head can't tilt or turn for shit because of all the collision with the rest of the CAS. And the thing holding the core falls out, has no anchoring or way to hold it inside at all.

Anyone else hate this? Is there better than this>
>>
>>5389045
HA

Try any of the earlier builds. Then you will know the true meaning of pain.
>>
>>5389045
use superglue to tighten the verniers, and it's not an action figure, you might have to move stuff around to pose it right, and the part on the chin can hold the core in pretty well on all 4 armors.
>>
>>5389045
I've got all four liger zeros and the hmm blade liger bang ver. The blade liger is by far the worst build but I've never had anything just fly off them. You have to bare in mind though that when your making a kit for a line like zoids you have little free reign to alter the designs to accommodate articulation. It's a no win situation either the designs aren't anime accurate or they limit their articulation a bit. Can't say I've had any issues with their staple poses though.
>>
>>5389045
Where can i even get zoids at a reasonable price?

used to love making these as a kid
>>
>>5389045
Why did you get this and no the superior Panzer. Panzer is by best and sturdiest HMM Zero build. Not to mention best Zero.
>>
>>5393936

amiami has some and restocks from time to time otherwise you can pay out the nose on amazon.

They even got some ligers and lightning saix in stock now

http://slist.amiami.com/top/search/list?s_keywords=hmm+zoid&submit=Search&pagemax=40
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.