[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really wanna get a Yo-Kai Watch and I'm curious, is there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: pTRU1-23092336enh-z6.jpg (170 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
pTRU1-23092336enh-z6.jpg
170 KB, 1000x1000
I really wanna get a Yo-Kai Watch and I'm curious, is there any major difference between the American release and the Japanese DX version? Looks like the American one comes with a Whisper Medal instead of Dismerelda, but other than that, they look exactly the same. And I assume any sound effects/names are American and not Japanese (Obviously)
>>
>>5388108

Well, that and the fact that the Japanese medals dont seem to work with the American game (Which makes sense), so either way I'm gonna have to buy the American one anyway, so nvm
>>
>>5388108
>people are actually buying these
jesus christ this is actually going to catch on here isnt it?
>>
The American watch doesn't have the flashlight that the Japanese one has (although it still makes the sound when you hold the button down), has no hinges for the wristband, and is hella loud. It also doesn't accept Japanese medals since the tracks are left-aligned. Other than that, though, it's a pretty good toy if you want a watch with the American names/music or just don't care either way. It's worth it for the price that it's at.
>>
>>5388117

Yeah, I don't really care about American/Japanese names since I'm playing the English one anyway and the names are kinda cute/groanworthy (in a good way, imo)

>>5388116

Man, this game is freaking addicting.
>>
>>5388116
He asked a straightforward question. Please don't start this again.
>>
Is the game in the US? I'm guessing it's 3ds or mobile? I kinda like the characters but the paint apps are ugly.
>>
>>5388108
That box art straight up reminds me of the old Ben 10 toys. Pretty cool.
>>
>>5388130
3DS.
>>
>>5388130

Came out in November for 3DS. It seems to be popular enough that I hope that we get the next two games. Sooner rather than later, I hope.
>>
>>5388108
The only thing this has over the Jap Watch is the sound. It's a given it wouldn't be as good. It's not really bad though, was worth the buy.

>>5388135
Fuck. Wish I had that image of the bootleg youkai/ben10 watch. Perfect fucking reply to these posts.
>>
>>5388116
YW stuff is mostly sold out in stores around here
>>
What sounds does it make?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.