[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ideon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: A mecha.jpg (60 KB, 736x414) Image search: [Google]
A mecha.jpg
60 KB, 736x414
Question for those that know:
Can the A B and C Ideon 1/600 Mechas be combined? Couldn't find any info on that anywhere.
>>
File: C Mecha.jpg (431 KB, 2258x1958) Image search: [Google]
C Mecha.jpg
431 KB, 2258x1958
>>
File: A mecha.jpg (115 KB, 800x529) Image search: [Google]
A mecha.jpg
115 KB, 800x529
anyone capable of reading moon would be appreciated as well
>>5384787
>>
>>5384808
I can't read the kanji, the picture quality is way too low. Sadly the rest doesn't really tell me all that much.
>>
Considering that these look like they're 30 years old, the chances of them combining are virtually nil.
>>
>>5384827
the one model I do have from the same series actually has a surprising amount of flexibility.
>>
File: $_57.jpg (124 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
$_57.jpg
124 KB, 1600x900
>>5384819
This better?
>>
File: B.jpg (148 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
B.jpg
148 KB, 1600x900
>>
File: ideon_600.jpg (29 KB, 519x389) Image search: [Google]
ideon_600.jpg
29 KB, 519x389
>>5384827
And considering that you can actually see in those pictures that each vehicle is despicted in its three modes, including the ones used to form Ideon, I think the chances of them combining aren't as nil as you think.

Here are pictures of some Ideon models I just found, one of those is the 1/600 version: http://faianchcha.seesaa.net/article/17787935.html
>>
>>5384896
Ah sweet thanks, I thought they might be. Should have picked them all up when I was in Japan for 13 bucks... A good paint job and it would be pretty decent I think though.
>>
>>5384905

For that price it's a pretty good deal I guess, but judging from the pics the transformation isn't perfect at all, you need to add/remove pieces between modes (something common in model kits). If you want the best possible Ideon save for the SoC.
>>
>>5384932
Meh. Cheap is better for me at the moment plus I don't think the SoC model is 100% accurate either plus I like the simpler style as it's more in line with what the mech looks like in my mind form the show. Plus for display I'm not too worried if it's not all that posable if I give it a good paint job.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.