[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finished this series a bit ago, would like to get something of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 11
Finished this series a bit ago, would like to get something of the titular mecha, maybe something of the characters.

Was anything released actually any good? Model Kits? Figures? Possibly statues?

Thanks in advance, /toy/
>>
Yoko got a Fraulein figure.
>>
File: V7yH0.jpg (57 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
V7yH0.jpg
57 KB, 640x480
>titular
>>
>>5377739

I'm in a good mood, so have this.

>Revoltech
Gurren & Lagann
Gurren Lagann
Gurren Lagann - Full Drillized
Gurren Lagann with Jetwing
Ark Gurren Lagann
Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Fraulein Yoko
Fraulein Yoko - Movie Version
Fraulein Yoko - School Uniform
Lazengann
Enki
Enkidu
Enkidudu

>Chogokin
Super Robot Chogokin Gurren Lagann

>Model Kits
Kotobukiya Gurren Lagann
Kotobukiya Gurren Lagann - Full Drillized

>MMS
Yoko

>Neuromancer
Yoko

>Konami
Impact Model - Simon with Lagann
Impact Model - Gurren Lagann
Great Impact Model - Gurren Lagann with Jetwing

If you're wanting anything else that's articulated, you're shit out of luck.
>>
File: 144518[1].jpg (18 KB, 256x200) Image search: [Google]
144518[1].jpg
18 KB, 256x200
>>5377792
You didn't mention the daibadi GKs.
>>
>>5377822
good luck finding either though. I snagged pic related a while back on manda.
>>5377739
I have the 3 fraulein, the mms, and the nendo.
If you don't mind how shinkis look, mms yoko is great. If you don't mind fraulein's shit articulation, go for the movie version or school uniform if you want an alternate outfit.
>>
Kamina dies as hard as Han Solo did
>>
File: 29538[1].jpg (54 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
29538[1].jpg
54 KB, 450x600
>>5377832
>>5377822
oh, and there was also an EBO garage kit that's even rarer than the two daibadi ones.
>>
>>5377841
I think this one was made by the Figma sculptor, Masaki Apsy, correct?
>>
File: 62.jpg (702 KB, 1200x1067) Image search: [Google]
62.jpg
702 KB, 1200x1067
>>5377792
You forgot the Sentinel Riobot Gurren Lagann. Which is understandable considering it's extremely expensive and extremely stylized.

It'd be my favorite if not for the skulls jutting out of the shoulder pads like that. I prefer the painted on look on the Impact Model series, which is probably your best bet if you want a high end, accurate figure. Yeah, fuck Konami and all, but they did make a pretty damn fine toy there.

On the other hand, OP, go with the SRC if you want a stylized, customizable cheap figure (relatively speaking) or the Revoltech if you want an accurate, cheap figure.
>>
>>5377844
I believe EBO is the sculptor. same person that did VMF Reina.
>>
>>5377792
Pretty sure they have model Kits of King Kittan and Yokos gunner mech from part 1. Theres also some sort of action figure you can get of random gunmen and King Kittan as well.

>>5377832
Whoa what Yoko is that? I didnt think they made any more Gurren Lagann merch.
>>
>>5377886
daibadi's yoko garage kit. they also have this. neither are easy to come by. There's a slight possibility they'll eventually remake it as a production run, but I kind of doubt it.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (166 KB, 1575x1045) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
166 KB, 1575x1045
Don't forget the Studio HalfEye GL, notable for being fully transformable and fucking expensive. They're also working on a perfect transformation Chouginga, which will be a day 1 buy for me regardless of the likely outlandish price tag.
>>
>>5377982
I don't see why more figures don't have this. It's not as if the transformation/combination is in any way complex or that it would require too much extra engineering. I like them as individual bots too, dammit.
>>
>>5377841
This is awesome, I'm trying to make my own Yoko and Kamina figmas too.
>>
>>5377982
Oh fuck oh fuck oh shit oh fuck
>>
>>5377792
Did you win the lottery?
>>
>>5377822
I didn't include any GK stuff merely for convenience and affordability. I'm not too knowledgeable on them either.

>>5377847
Ah shit, yeah I forgot about that. You're right about the stylized look and price though.

>>5377886
If there is, I was unaware of them. Sorry.

>>5377982
If not for the fact that it's made of resin, I'd have easily listed that as well in my post. Would be really cool if it were able to go into production with some proper ABS and PVC plastic.

>>5378645
I wish. I just put down the figures I was mostly aware of off the top of my head.
>>
Reminder that Gurren Lagann canonically uses Revoltech joints
>>
>>5377960
How would I be informed of a remake? Because I really want those two.
>>
File: 0xAW6Ig.gif (749 KB, 245x263) Image search: [Google]
0xAW6Ig.gif
749 KB, 245x263
>>5377739
>no Kamina figs ever
>>
>>5377739
Best figures:
Riobot Gurren Lagann (stylized but definitely the best figure the franchise offered)
SRC Gurren Lagann (the legs may look funny at first but once in hand, it's a great figure)
Great Impact Gurren Lagann (if you want a good and accurate figure, it's basically your only choice)
Neuromancer Yoko (don't waste your time with the shitty Revoltech and the likes)
>>
>>5381009
they'll be posted on /toy/ I'm sure. or just check amiami every so often.
>>
>>5377739
SRC Gurren Lagann is good.

Also, read Getter Robo and watch the first two OVAs
>>
There's also Dollfie Dream Dynamite Yoko. 2 feet tall and soft vinyl.
>>
File: BloodFlower1394539788[1].jpg (121 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
BloodFlower1394539788[1].jpg
121 KB, 450x600
>>5383863
if you want to spend like 2k on a figure, sure.
>>
>>5383881
Yeah but how many other figures have the option of an after-market onahole?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.