[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bootleg Select Venom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: select.jpg (194 KB, 1405x1500) Image search: [Google]
select.jpg
194 KB, 1405x1500
The Marvel general is saging and im not worthy to make one.

So i'll ask here, are there any bootleg Marvel Select Venoms? Because i see a large price gap while looking trough different sellers... and if there are bootlegs, how are they?

I plan to gift this to someone who is not versed in figures so if it is a quality bootleg (think Datong) then i wouldn't mind.
>>
>>5375826
let me know if you find a carnage for >$50.
>>
>>5375826
I once got a bootleg of that particular venom. He smelled like cheap Chinese cigarettes, and I couldn't get rid of the smell so I tossed it and found a legit one. The figure was ok minus the smell. I found it on eBay for like $15 if I remember right
>>
>>5375826
Last I heard was that they're legit and DST have also said that there haven't been any reports of bootlegging for this particular Venom. Most likely some of the figures are just stolen from the factories more than anything.
>>
>>5375973
the smell goes away anon, you just have to keep them out of their box and away from you for a week or two
>>
>>5375826
>So i'll ask here, are there any bootleg Marvel Select Venoms
Just rejects, stolen ones, and after-hours ones. The only bootlegged MS I can think of are the Iron Man Mk4/6 and the Rhino.
>>
>>5375835
They are going for over $60 now? Got mine before the stampede for $40.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.