[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Toys to Life General - /ttl/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 81
File: image.jpg (290 KB, 798x997) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
290 KB, 798x997
Come here to talk about all your favorite Toys to Life stuff; Skylanders, Amiibo, Disney Infinity, Lego Dimensions and whatever third party stuff from companies jumping on the money train.

>Pastebinned Info
http://pastebin.com/KEq5q6gM

>Disney Infinity 3.0: Star Wars The Force Awakens Play Set Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxuz4fQQOuE [Open] [Open]
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
And to start things out, look at what I found at TRU...
>>
File: EXPANDS-THE-DONG.png (912 KB, 1068x712) Image search: [Google]
EXPANDS-THE-DONG.png
912 KB, 1068x712
>We will never get new OP images
>>
>>5375107

And I just completed a sweep my local Target, GameStop, and Best Buy. They didn't have the Skymiibo packs in stock.

Call it a hunch, but something tells me these ones might be a TRU-exclusive.
>>
Most dimension fun packs are half price at gamestop(online only I think), Amazon is price matching what they have in stock including some pre-orders. I just picked up Gimli.
>>
Here's the upcoming list of DI 3.0 figures.

Sometime in Q1
>Boba Fett
>Mystery Character

March
>Nick Wilde
>Judy Hopps
>Captain America: MCU version
>Ant-Man
>Vision
>Black Panther

Summer 2015
>Peter Pan
>more Disney characters
>>
>>5375262
They said Boba Fett isn't January anymore but then I saw a pic of someone in Australia who found him on the shelves

Regardless he should be here soon-ish
>>
>>5375229
>Only at TRU.

They aren't supposed to come out until the 9th, that's why.
>>
File: 22924-Header3.jpg (57 KB, 620x443) Image search: [Google]
22924-Header3.jpg
57 KB, 620x443
Don Bluth INFINITY when?
>>
File: GH4JQ1k.jpg (285 KB, 460x2375) Image search: [Google]
GH4JQ1k.jpg
285 KB, 460x2375
Phasma DI figure when?

[spoiler]Stupid sexy Phasma[/spoiler]
>>
>>5375107
>only compatible with Nintendo systems
>shit sculpts

I hope they got good money on it and do a better job next time. Bowser looks like fun in-game, but I'd rather play on PS4 than WiiU. Maybe if each platform got an exclusive I won't feel so bitter.
>>
>>5375682
>Kratos for ps4?
>Master Chief for Xbox?
>>
>>5375726
Sackboy would be a cute PS4 exlusive.
>>
>>5375682
>Maybe if each platform got an exclusive I won't feel so bitter.

They do to an extent, the PS4/XBone versions are the only ones with the Golden Hot Streak variant.
>>
File: amiibo checklist.png (3 MB, 3695x4338) Image search: [Google]
amiibo checklist.png
3 MB, 3695x4338
mistakes were made

but it's too late to go back now
>>
>>5375682
Ratchet and Clank would make a great Skylander.
>>
>>5375128
I'll make a new one in a bit
>>
welp, its Skylanders day again at gamestop this saturday. same as the last time,
-B1 Starter pack (still $40) G1 previous year starter pack free
-B1G1F Skylander or vehicles.
-50% off non-nintendo combo packs
-Kaos Trophy 8$

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/pages/events/SkylandersDay1-9/
>>
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 768x1024
Check your Targets. They have $10 off 3.0 playsets and are trying to clear out their Collector Stitches.
>>
>>5375726
I'd be a bit of an ass-pull, but they could do Banjo-Kazooie for the Xbox exclusive.
>>
>>5376380
well, i guess that is true, forgot about banjo for Xbox.
and if we want to be fair. they have to be 2 characters for each console, so you could use thouse frogs from battle toads too. or SABERWULF!!!

and For play station... i dont know
>>
>>5376204
That would be full circle
>>
>>5376342
It seems like they're trying to clear out any of the 2.0 stuff at this point. I've seen the power disk packs still going for $1.50 since Christmas, normal 2.0 figures going for $5.60, and the play sets seem to be sitting around the $20 mark on the rare occasion they have them.

Also found a site while Googling that sets up all the deals for the week on all three versions and lists any special deals each store has on Disney Infinity stuff:
http://disneyinfinitycodes.com/category/deals/

Didn't see it listed in the Pastebin so I thought I'd pass it on.
>>
>>5376270
I never played skylanders but want to get superchargers. What would be the best pervious starter pack to get with tis deal?
>>
>>5376342
Mine are cleaned out of Stitch : (
>>
>>5376633
Trap team, while it's still new. If you want Swap force or even the other games, you can just get those separately for cheaper. also the Trap Team portal talks
>>
Playing infinity 3.0.

So far Fear is surprisingly fun to play as, zippy little fucker.

also what's the best path for Sabine?
>>
>>5378033
I dunno if it's best but I maxed out her special and finisher, since they're both really fun
>>
>>5378033
>also what's the best path for Sabine?
http://www.infinityguru.com/toys/skill-trees-3-0-edition#sabine:KUv5b__
That's mine. She excels in all three categories so it's up to you to decide what you want out of her.

Her special requires you to get up close to do anything, but since a lot of stuff chases you you can just drop and explode. Speedy Meter is taken because it's like four orbs to give yourself another explosive and you can constantly be throwing them out.

Ranged is maxed since that's what you'll be taking advantage of most of the time due to the speed and crits, and if you're on the console versions giving her the Ranged Damage increase makes her hilariously powerful with how long and how fast she shoots.

Melee is pretty good, the Normal --> Wait --> Normal --> Wait --> Shoot combo is crazy powerful, same deal with the one where you jump into the air, attack twice, then shoot. Her melee strings also come out quite fast and her dodge is good.

The finisher is okay but buffing it really isn't a priority since you already do a bunch of damage with it, and I've never felt like Repel was worth grabbing.
>>
>Collector Edition of SW for PS3 is 65 dollars yet only contains Boba which will come out soon and can't find for PS4
>All Infinity 2.0 figures are arround 6-7 dollars yet their quality is shit and don't want ANY of them cause no X-Men
>All SW stuff I want is 22 dollars a piece
>Dollar is rate is super high these days

Holy shit I hate living in 3rd world.
>>
>>5378565
>only contains Boba

Doesn't it contain the OT playset as well? It does where I live

Most of the 2.0s are fine, just some are meh like Iron Man
>>
>>5378565
>yet their quality is shit
Outside of Iron Man being extremely basic and some of the GotG figures looking more plastic than they usually are, that's really not true.
>>
File: s-l1000.jpg (89 KB, 1000x967) Image search: [Google]
s-l1000.jpg
89 KB, 1000x967
Found this guy used for $10.
>>
How are the production runs? I've seen figures going up a bit, and can't seem to find Darth Maul anywhere
>>
>>5380479
Try Toys R Us?
They have the shelf space to accommodate having a bunch of stuff.
>>
Is there any chance that Disney Infinity 3.0 will get more Star Wars characters or another Star Wars play set?
>>
>>5380579
I think one more figure? But they pretty much blew their load for 3.0.
>>
>>5380579
I just want Hera and Chopper... Just those two and I'll be happy...
>>
File: Triumphant chirping.jpg (169 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Triumphant chirping.jpg
169 KB, 1920x1080
>>5380601
Playable Chopper would be great.
>Could have flying due to the rocket he has.
>Melee attacks are him doing stuff on his front wheel and with the little arms he has.
>Ranged is him using stolen blasters or doing quick dashes like most of the 3.0 characters do.
>>
>>5380579
It's possible on both.

2.0 had a "villains" secondary line up so I wouldn't be surprised if they did something similar. Phasma, Greivous, etc.

Also they've confirmed there's at least one more playset on top of Marvel Battlegrounds coming. So possibly Star Wars, who knows.
>>
>>5380592
Wouldn't adding one more fuck up the Hall of Galactic Heroes? Who would it even be?
>>
>>5380620
I really hope it's Star Wars. That's the entire reason I bought Disney Infinity.
It's actually impressively good even just as a Star Wars games.
>>
File: 1451695325614.jpg (461 KB, 650x975) Image search: [Google]
1451695325614.jpg
461 KB, 650x975
>>5380653
P H A S M A
>>
Who LDbro here? Any news for the next upcoming sets aside from the wave 3 fun packs of Back to the Future and Doctor Who? Will their respective franchises get an additional pack, you think?

Still hoping that Portal will get a fun pack consisting Atlas and P-Body or Ratman and Wheatley. Not sure how they can make a GLaDOS but I'll take that as well.

Too bad, it looks like Dimensions isn't really that big as I was expecting it to be. I keep checking the thread every once in a while but I seldom see anons talk about it.
>>
>>5380816
LD seems so lame because it's possibly going to take away from the old style LEGO games and the figures are so boring because they have to be LEGOs. DI figures look so good.
>>
>>5380816
>>5380874
Not to mention the fact that unlike DI and Skylanders, characters aren't really customizable and there's no real replay value. And it's grossly overpriced.

Shame too, since I love most of the properties in LD.
>>
>>5380816
I watched most of the cutscenes for the game today. Honestly....the story sucks. What a waste that they didn't make a level in the Jurassic World and Chima worlds. And the arcade level felt like a cheap last minute franchise crammed in.

The levels really should have had more focus on characters in the dimensions. Like the Scooby Doo one should have had Fred, Daphne and Velma following the group and giving you tips/talking to you and trying to solve the mystery. And the Ninjago team should have had more prominence than that shot of them in the background of the stadium.

The DC villains in every other universe seemed repetitive. If I bought this game, I'd rather fight franchise related villains, not play Lego Batman 4.

And I'm sure the Doctor, Wicked Witch, Chell, the Ghostbuster, Marty and Doc are selling like hotcakes with AFOLS, but they reeeeeally needed to get more kid adored franchises in there. Other than DC and Ninjago, I don't think any of the franchises represented really capture kid's interests all too much. How excited are they gonna be to play TLM characters again or as a bunch of old men from TV shows and movies they don't know?

Hopefully they bring in a shit ton of character levels this year. I'd love to see a Friends one just for sheer hilarity that the Friends girls are in the same game as all the other themes. Oh, and Nexo Knights too.
>>
>>5380653
Phasma or Maz because why not
>>
>>5380816
Dimensions was a commercial failure because of the greed of Lego Group and Warner Bros.

The nice thing is that the game is packaged like a Lego set.

As for upcoming, the Midway Arcade set might give dimensions a mini arcade with over 20 classic games.

I'm getting all the Dr who sets and Ghostbusters. Slimer, Marshmellow Slimer, and the Murray Slimer.

My problem with dimensions is that besidea the cost, it's just another Lego game from TT. BUT studs are actually more important in this game.

Figs are on sale at amazon and best buy.

Amazon also has pre order sale for doc and that robot dude from Dr who.
>>
>>5380816
Any big properties you wish for? It'll never happen, but a Scott Pilgrim set would be a day one buy for me.
>>
>>5380874
> it's possibly going to take away from the old style LEGO games

I don't think so, we have LEGO Avengers coming out and that looks like a big deal

At the same time, no other games have been announced I don't think ...
>>
>>5380816
>Too bad, it looks like Dimensions isn't really that big as I was expecting it to be
They really didnt do much with the simpsons neither. It's just reused voice clips and a silent Bart. They didnt even make a commercial with them
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
>>5376175
>Dark edition Skymiibos listed as "Maybe Later"

GameStop's Skylanders Day sale will the best way to pick up Dark Turbo Charged Donkey Kong, they're selling the Wii U Dark Edition for $59.99.

You may be SOL for Dark Hammer Slam Bowser though, the Wii Dark Edition bundle is still TRU-exclusive.
>>
>>5381302
dunno why youd want that boring version unless you needed to catch em all. apparently theyre even selling the kaos trophy by itself
>>
>>5381352
>Don't know why you'd want that boring version.

From what I've heard, Superchargers Racing is basically another Mario Kart clone, but is somewhat decent. A lot of the negative reviews come from parents assuming they've bought Superchargers.

And I picked up mine for 80 bucks after a botched price match.

>Apparently they're selling the Kaos Trophy by itself.

They are, but that's because the Kaos Trophy puts a unique playable character behind an insane paywall. It's also a GameStop-exclusive and we have no images of the packaging if there is any.
>>
>>5381002
>and a silent Bart
This is the worst. The whole thing is pretty much half assed.
>>
>>5381383
Idk I was happy with the Back to the Future part. They got both actors I think? And even the fucking Huey Lewis song for the hub world
>>
>>5381410
Havnt played that level yet. Some of it just feel rushed, but it has really good humor which is always good.

Does anyone have it on Wii U? I got it on PS4 because Lego Marvel and Jurrasic Park were not very well optimized for the Wii U.
>>
File: pTRU1-23532792_alternate1_enh-z6.jpg (157 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
pTRU1-23532792_alternate1_enh-z6.jpg
157 KB, 1000x1000
Birthday Bash Big Bubble Pop Fizz (say that three times fast) is up on TRU's website, you can get it shipped or sent to store. If at all possible, I'd say your best option is to get it at the store physically (although ordering it to ship to store might be ok too). TRU is notorious for shoving Skylanders into bubble mailers so they come heavily damaged in the mail.

>they couldn't bother to paint his hands
>>
If I buy an amiibo from amiami will it work with my Wii U?

I don't know if the amiibos are restricted to their country like Nintendo's consoles or not.
>>
>>5382230
Amiibos aren't region locked. My Pikachu is from Japan and it works fine on my US console.
>>
>>5382234
sweet thanks
>>
Is Lego Dimensions worth getting or is it really just a game solely designed around DLC?

£70 to start and then £30 for extra 'levels' really sounds excessive but on the other hand it certainly does tap into the appealing aspects of it's licensing.

Is the base game worth it, and does spending the extra on level packs pretty much constitute an entire new game?
>>
>>5382253
Only got the Bttf and Doctor Who packs. Bttf was really short but Who seems longer so far. To be honest, the most fun I've had is assembling the Lego portal and vehicles, YMMV.
>>
>>5382269
>Only got the Bttf and Doctor Who packs

you looking forward to the Bazinga pack?
>>
>>5382253
I'm in the same boat as you, anon. But I already took the plunge. Ordered the game for $50 off Amazon last night, and used a gift card from a friend to get the Doctor Who pack from a local store. The little mini-builds in the Doctor Who set were really fun, but I haven't gotten to play the actual game yet to judge what you get from it. But I can only assume no matter how much content you get from it, I don't think it could really justify the current price for the level packs. If they were $15, even $20, that would be a way more reasonable price point.
>>
File: bazooper.jpg (42 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
bazooper.jpg
42 KB, 960x960
>>5382271
I haven't come across anything in the main game that requires the autism power yet, so can't really see the benefit. Want Scooby and Shaggy though.
>>
>>5381877
>comes out the same month as my birthday

I don't like how much Activision seems to be watching my life.
>>
>>5381877
>horn isn't painted a different color (the normal one's horn looks cheap too)
>those hands
>>
>>5380936
Not really as of now. I was wishing for Marvel but it's quite impossible now that it has DC in it. Star Wars maybe. I just hope they release more for Doctor Who and Portal. (Not sure if they can ask for Half Life in line with the HL3 nearing release leaks that we had.) I haven't bought an Ultra Agents set but I'd gladly go down the slope with that.

>>5382253
I still have to finish the Doctor Who and BttF levels but I really enjoyed how the Portal 2 level is pretty much like Portal 2 just in Lego mode.

It relies heavily on the other packs if you plan to be a completionist in-game. Unlike the previous games, you can only unlock a character if you get their respective sets. But it does have an option wherein you can rent key minifigs for 30 seconds in exchange for some studs.

>>5382271
Haven't thought of that but that's a neat idea, actually.

I agree that some of the mini-builds are neat, especially the DeLorean because it managed to emulate its swing-up doors. My only complaint so far from the sets I got is the portal gun because it's not a solid mold and the white paint over black does not look that good-- but it's not that much of an issue.
>>
>>5383210
In the end I wasn't thrilled with the game but some of the figures are great. The fact that they managed to get the gull wing doors on the DeLorean with such tiny pieces is impressive
>>
>>5383293
One thing I'll give Dimensions over like every other toys to life thing is that the toys themselves actually work as toys. They aren't just static figures, but actual little figures and builds you can fuck around with, with moving parts and features. If the prices weren't so ridiculous I'm sure this shit would be doing a hell of a lot better off.
>>
got the ness amiibo for 14.47 total. it was a good day
>>
>>5376426
I'd fucking take a rash skylander any day
>>
Let me toss a crazy idwa out here.

Pickle and Peanut as one figure for Disney Infinity. Pretty much any time they actually fight in-show involves one of them swinging the other around, and I doubt they'd sell as well seperate, so why not put them as one? One follows the other around. The gimmick alone would sell figures.
>>
>>5383473
To be honest, I don't like that I have to build them, and I have to worry about having all the pieces when it comes to the base and the little mini figures that come with the sets. I like that I get little cool statues in comparison to what Lego Dimensions gives.

To each his own I guess.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
So I bought this yesterday. It was 50% off so It only cost me little over 50€, it was actually cheaper than the basic 3.0 starter!
Is there a way to remap the controlls? I have looked but didnt find anyway to do that. The default button layout is shit and I would like to change it.
>>
>>5384461
>The default button layout is shit
whoever thought it was a good idea to program the standard attack on the upper face button deserves to be shot
>>
Can anyone tell me what the fuck is up with that exstisential death cloud in the Halloween town are?
>>
>>5384461
You can remap controls for every game on the playstation settings.
>>
>>5384461
What ps4 game offers remapping? Should have got based xbone with elite controller desu pham
>>
>>5384543
That's the hero destroyer from the Toybox Takeover game. IT chases your characters around incessently until it kills them. If you go near enough to trigger it, you're already fucked.

I have no fucking idea why they put it in the toy box hub.
>>
>>5384558
The worst part is that it respawns in the hub and takes up an enemy slot, so if you ever see it spawn you have to run over there and kill yourself.
>>
Is that Skylander Day thing that GameStop is doing in store only or is it online too?
>>
>>5385360

It's online and in-store.

And if you're lucky, you might be able to price match the price drops at TRU.
>>
File: amiiboPhoto-630x1003.png (737 KB, 630x1003) Image search: [Google]
amiiboPhoto-630x1003.png
737 KB, 630x1003
>According to sources... in-store stock will range from 2-16 per store. Best Buy seems to be the hardest hit, with low stock being in the 2 range, but the highest they have received seems to be about 10 units per store. Target fares better, with low stock still remaining near 2 per store, but some stores have reported receiving around 12-16 Shovel Knight Amiibo. Gamestop is theorized to be around the same low level of Best Buy, with Toys R’ Us estimated to be the same as the slightly better Target.

Fucking why? They explicitly said they were delaying the release so that they wouldn't hit supply issues. What the fuck??
>>
File: tumblr_nws7edMMUX1ufayowo1_500.gif (856 KB, 486x270) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nws7edMMUX1ufayowo1_500.gif
856 KB, 486x270
>Find someone willing to trade the Gravity Falls discs online.
>Send my discs, plus some extras because I kept him waiting
>He vanishes, hasn't been online in three weeks.
>Discs never came.
>>
>>5385919
That sucks bro

That's why I would never trade online though
>>
>>5385686
Glad I got my online preorder in.
>>
File: 1422874412544.png (151 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
1422874412544.png
151 KB, 576x432
>go out looking for a Wii U Skylanders Superchargers Dark Edition bundle for the Donkey Kong amiibo
>went to like six different stores and none of them had it
>mfw

to be fair I was totally intending to just open it, take kong out, and then return it to a walmart without a receipt. maybe that was karma telling me not to do that.
>>
>>5386018
>return it to a walmart without a receipt
Got what you deserved/etc.
Do they really take opened, obviously incomplete games?
>>
>>5386045
I've never done it before actually, but walmart will take more or less anything even if you don't have a receipt. My local walmart has people return boxes full of rocks and the employees still give them refunds.

The only rule with games is that they have to have the shrink-wrap on the actual game case. So long as the case is wrapped, you could take out all of the figures and replace them with a row of oranges and walmart will still give you the refund.
>>
>>5386045
If the employee is too dumb to check for everything, it's possible

It's retarded how lenient Walmart is with returns. I mean they still have their limits but no receipt required makes it easy to get away with shit.

One time I returned a game I bought online because I bought it elsewhere with giftcards, it was $50 on sale. The sale was over and I genuinely thought the online package would have a receipt but apparently it doesn't. So she rang it up at $70 and gave me that. I wouldn't do it on purpose though.
>>
>>5386045
Yesterday I had a return that was a 2 year old spongebob hangman game, full of dog hair and obviously used plenty of times. they'll accept fucking anything.
>>
>>5384554
literally every PS4 game.
>>
>>5385939
I would trade in person if I could. No fans around here and the con scene for DI is dead.
>>
>>5386415
To be fair, they had a whole Lego Movie game where it did that

But they do lots of little shit every single game. I loved how they made fun of the most infamous scenes in Jurassic Park 2 and 3 in that Lego JW
>>
File: 1316116897185.jpg (70 KB, 375x346) Image search: [Google]
1316116897185.jpg
70 KB, 375x346
>Start up Lego Dimensions
>Most of the characters use the usual Lego game animations with full range of motion and limb movement
>Except the Lego Movie characters who all have stiff, stop motion-esque movements like the film
The attention to detail in this shit is really nice.
>>
>>5386431
This is actually the first Lego game I've ever played, other than a few minutes of that 3DS Marvel Heroes one when my nephew needed help beating a boss. I'm really liking the sense of humor so far, and the actual gameplay itself isn't half bad. My biggest issue is that it seems to be glitchy as fuck, and swapping figures around on the portal can be pretty tedious. Well that and the price point.

That said nothing beats shoving Gandalf in the Batmobile and violently running down hordes of Daleks.
>>
>>5386431
>>5386433
Well now I look like a time traveller
>>
>>5386442
I've played them all, the console ones are a lot better than the handheld ones. But yeah the humour has always been great, I was worried when they added voice acting (the old games used to be silent with just visual humour) but they've used it well

Glitchiness varies from game to game, most are fine but I remember Harry Potter 1 being glitchy as fuck when it came out
>>
File: Lego Dimensions Doctor Who.jpg (142 KB, 1488x842) Image search: [Google]
Lego Dimensions Doctor Who.jpg
142 KB, 1488x842
>>5386443
Happens to all of us anon.
>>5386447
Yeah the 3DS one I played was kind of unfun, with the complete lack of checkpoints and lives. The worst thing I've encountered so far is the game flipping its shit during the Doctor Who adventure stage and somehow throwing out half my characters into the Time Vortex/Loading Screen before just generally breaking down from there. Thirty minutes of gameplay down the drain.
>>
Wish I had this custom
>>
>>5386442
Lego hp is my favorite
>>
>>5386018
>trying to find a Wii U Skylanders Superchargers Dark Edition starter pack after the holidays.

That's next to impossible, the only ones left are the non-Wii U Superchargers Dark Editions starter packs and Wii Superchargers Racing Dark Edition starter packs.

You'd be better off buying it online, Walmart has the Wii U Dark Edition starter pack for around 70 bucks.

>To be fair I was totally intending to just open it, take kong out, and then return it to a walmart without a receipt.

Yeah, you wouldn't be able to return it without the Dark Turbo Charged Donkey Kong figure in the starter pack.
>>
Has anyone ever tried trading in dimensions parts at gamestop? do they take them?
>>
>>5386850

From what I've heard, they can't buy or sell used Lego Dimensions products due to potential choking hazards.
>>
File: test.png (192 KB, 900x626) Image search: [Google]
test.png
192 KB, 900x626
Enlighten me.

Since famicom rob is leaving Japan, will it have new english packaging or will we get him in native japanese packaging?
>>
File: B-540.jpg (195 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
B-540.jpg
195 KB, 540x540
Feels good to finally be able to get Boba without buying a fucking Playstation. What a nice figure. DI quality is insane these days.
>>
>>5386981
shame theres no joints and all it does is stand there. even the tarkovsly star wars toys had joints
>>
>>5386981
He's out?? Where you located
>>
File: VNyk86k[1].png (651 KB, 1067x800) Image search: [Google]
VNyk86k[1].png
651 KB, 1067x800
>>5386982
>>
>>5386987
Australia. I was looking through the Big W catalogue for today (7th) onward, and to my surprise there he was with a big 'NEW' sticker beside him. I didn't actually find him at Big W, though, despite the fact that they have advertised him. Only place that had him was EB Games (Gamestop).
>>
>>5386989
Ahh yeah, I heard Australia got him early for some reason. But apparently he might be delayed out of January for everyone else. Guess we'll see
>>
>>5385686
They probably don't have supply issues, but amiibos have fared extremely well with low stock. Essentially, they're making a false scarcity scenario to increase sales. If MP and AC amiibos would have been incredibly short stocked, they probably would have sold better too. (You can also look at Villager; 5 months ago, people would have literally beat another human being up over a children's plastic toy, but now you can waltz into most TRU and they have a whole rack or box display full of Villagers)
>>
Anyone else get the DI Speedway for the PS3? I'm looking someone to race. I'm bummed that there isn't a lobby or something else for the multiplayer. My PSN is Sakka.
>>
>>5385919
That sucks dude. That's why you don't trade with people online except from reputable websites or if the person is a namefriend such as myself.

>the years back traded some dude MadWorld for Wii for his WarioWare Smooth moves
>doodled Mario characters on the package, we both got our games
>years later re-bought madworld because I missed playing it

>>5386944
It'll probably be in english, but hopefully it'll have special packaging.
>>
>>5386544
source?
>>
>>5389574
http://disneyinfinitycodes.com/ahsoka-tano-light-fx-custom-figure/
>>
>>5389578
super cool thanks

I really like custom bases if only disney made some non boring ones.
>>
>>5386829
>Yeah, you wouldn't be able to return it without the Dark Turbo Charged Donkey Kong figure in the starter pack.
you serious, dude? I could fill the box with rocks and walmart would still accept it
>>
File: skylanders.png (2 MB, 1272x1642) Image search: [Google]
skylanders.png
2 MB, 1272x1642
pic related is all the skylanders i plan on buying tomorrow because of GameStop's deal.

[spoiler]I think I fucked up on the math. If someone could check please.[/spoiler]
>>
>>5390365
Theyre still doing that B3G2 Free with the used ones, right? also getting S1 Bash and mini Bop isnt really a great idea...gameplay-wise. I mean, if you are playing them, might as well get S2 Bash for his wow-pow which is pretty cool. and Lightcore Grim Creeper instead, for that tag-in area attack and that he lights up
>>
File: 20160108_132144-1.jpg (3 MB, 2236x2236) Image search: [Google]
20160108_132144-1.jpg
3 MB, 2236x2236
>>5385686
Feels good doing preorders.
I just hate getting charged twice.
>>
I'm never going to get Rosalina, Ness, Lucina, or Pit at MSRP am I?
>>
>>5390497
>Rosalina
RIP
You might get lucky if they ever decide to roll out the Mario Party ones.

>Ness
Will probably eventually get a reprint for all stores like the others.

>Lucina
Probably will get a reprint for new Fire Emblem

>Pit
Might get another reprint. I think we need more of the older wave guys
>>
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>5385686

I found four at my local Target.

Well, make that three now.
>>
>>5390497
Is Rosalina rare? I got a lucky 4AM preorder on her way back.
>>
Are the codes that come with Disney infinity figures worth anything?
>>
>>5391295
People sell em on Ebay for a few bucks I think
>>
File: 20160109_020951.jpg (1 MB, 2988x1681) Image search: [Google]
20160109_020951.jpg
1 MB, 2988x1681
I started collecting disney infinity figures a couple months ago when I found the big 2.0 collectors edition for cheap.

What do you guys think of my collection so far?

Right now I want the force awakens figures most but they are sold out everywhere around where I live.
>>
>>5391333
Pretty great but needs more Sabine and Ahsoka
>>
File: IMG_4064.jpg (751 KB, 1296x1728) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4064.jpg
751 KB, 1296x1728
Got my Shovel in from Best Buy.

Hope they make a Plague Knight.
>>
What the fuck. I just noticed I could have used my Shovel Knight amiibo without ever taking it out of the package.

I opened it thinking that'd be the only way to use it like most other amiibo. Fuck me. Looked really nice in the packaging too.
>>
>>5386981
Looked all day, nothing.
>>
>have evening shift at TRU
>4 Shovel Knights on shelf
>apparently we did get only those 4 in
>nobody bought one
>today was actually busy for a January
So was nobody hyped for him at all?
>>
>>5391771
He's a fad character
>>
>>5385668
>you might be able to price match the price drops at TRU
TRU doesn't price match Gamestop or one-day sales.
>>
>>5391648
Really?
Is it done by a publisher decision, or are they removing that blocker strip from amiibos going forward?

My friend loves his boxed Disney Infinity collection and we play the game together. When he found out he had to open his gold mario to scan it he almost flipped his lid.
>>
File: 1300250655977.jpg (47 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
1300250655977.jpg
47 KB, 600x300
>MFW the Lego Dimensions credits
Well shit, now I guess I have to get that Portal set.
>>
>>5391878
>>5391648
Shovel Knights aren't handled by Nintendo.
>>
>>5391295
At most you'll make $2-5 on single figures, maybe $5ish on Play Sets or Starter Kits.

There's a dude on eBay right now selling two Play Sets, both Toy Box games, and like ten characters for $25 with most of them being 3.0 just to give you an idea.
>>
>>5391933
Now you make me want to rush through the game. I'm still like halfway through it, kinda hard to tell without the completion percentage showing unlike in previous games. I'm still at the Ghostbusters levels.
>>
Picked up a 3DS DI 1.0 starter set, the toy story playset + jack skellington, woody and aladdin for $19 today.

That's a pretty good price for 8 figures and 2 playsets right? plus a 3ds game I'll never use.
>>
>>5392718
Great price for the figures alone

I'm not into 1.0 but even I'd jump at that
>>
>>5375097
Is is bad if I say that Amiibo Festival has got some good things going for it?
>>
>>5393276
No.
It just that you cant say it is good or amazing.

It just that you dont do much outside roll the dice and see who win. thats it.

but that is not good game dessign at all.
It is just really shallow
>>
So I stopped into GameStop today to take advantage of the Skylanders day sale and saw that it still had a whole bunch of the Kaos Trophy.

Are they just stocking better now or is the series losing steam? I remember last game, so much was getting scalped.
>>
>>5393623
Apparently, all it unlocks is a character for the boring racing game. the game itself feels a lot shorter, maybe because the combat is constantly interrupted by racing sequences, and buying everything no longer feels like a requirement (every chest you pick up contains a random prize). so i would say it is losing steam, pretty quickly surprisingly. I remember the Kaos Traps being kinda rare sometimes. It could only hold ONE character, but he was appropriate for that kind of game
>>
File: 20160109_183403.jpg (324 KB, 845x507) Image search: [Google]
20160109_183403.jpg
324 KB, 845x507
Recent buy from my local GameStop. I was going to pair the Splatter Splasher with a Stealth Stinger, but they didn't have the latter so I got the Burn-Cycle instead.
>>
>>5393717
Kaos trap - play as Kaos in the game. He's overpowered and upgraded, can continuously refresh the villain time limit. Also the game was heavily advertised with the ability of catching and playing as him.

Kaos trophy - play as Kaos in an airplane only on sky racing courses. Not land or sea, not in the actual core game. Same gameplay as all other sky vehicles. Can't even use him in sky zones in levels.
>>
File: 1408858883534.jpg (77 KB, 405x344) Image search: [Google]
1408858883534.jpg
77 KB, 405x344
>buy $190 worth of Skylanders stuff on GameStop's site
>check bank account
>only $117 was taken out from GameStop

What does this mean? Everything was in stock when I added them to my cart. Should I be worried?
>>
>Playing Dimensions with a friend
>The game glitches to fuck and back three times in the same stage requiring me to remove both our characters so the controls will unfreeze
>Last time is during the boss fight
>Game spazzes out and locks the camera view onto the boss floating just above the arena everytime more than one character is placed on the toypad
>Have to beat the beat the boss alone constantly swapping out characters while the gamepad's video fucks up massively
How the shit did this game get released in this state? I mean fuck this isn't even the first time it's lost its shit like this on us. The story is fun, the gameplay is decent, and the actual figures and builds themselves are great, but the game itself is a massive fucking hellpit of glitches and game breaking bugs.
>>
>>5393896
You mighta got a deal.
I hear GameStop is pretty bad for checkout stuff (I'm not US) but usually when something like that happens, unless they don't have stock of something, it just means you paid less for some/all of the items.
>>
So what's everyone's hopes and expectations for the next Skylander game?
Think they'll continue the "revamped returning character" thing they did with SSC?
Do you think the vehicles will return, or will they only unlock a skystone?
Will they stick it to VV and make the next game more about the characters again?
Will there be yet another new Gill Grunt?
>>
File: Collection.jpg (726 KB, 1831x1431) Image search: [Google]
Collection.jpg
726 KB, 1831x1431
Does Joy freak anyone else out? If you get her figure in the wrong kind of shadow that smile becomes unsettling.

>>5391333
Get some of the Rebels figures, specifically Sabine and either Kanan or Ezra since both of them are pretty great to play as and Kanan was a fun Toy Box community level with a bunch of work put into it(It's insanely broken on the PC though due to 30+ Stormtrooper spawns at all times). Jealous of the Inside Out collection, really want to fill out everything after watching the movie.

Here's my collection, only started Disney Infinity's around September or October. The sales and price matching over the past couple weeks has been amazing to my DI collection, didn't pay full price for any of the 3.0 stuff at all and the non-crystal 1.0's were a gift, the rest were on huge sales, Going to see if I can grab Zeb for $9 tomorrow as well to complete the Rebels group.

Please pardon Ezra, Agent P, and Bowser being partially blocked, I was in a hurry, I tried to set them up so you could see everyone, and the space I have to set all these things up like this isn't that much to get to see everyone.
>>
>>5394262
Nah Joy is qt, one of my favourite figures

Really impressed with 3.0 figures as a whole, I don't think there's a dud in any of the ones I own
>>
>>5394262
They make alternate G&W figures for the Amiibos?
>>
>>5394326
Yep, came with the three-pack. The thing slots into the base.
>>
>>5394329
What three-pack would that be? I've only passively collected a couple Amiibos so far.
>>
File: 9xZodtZ.jpg (495 KB, 2937x2203) Image search: [Google]
9xZodtZ.jpg
495 KB, 2937x2203
>>5394330
The Retro three pack. I believe it also comes with the single releases in Europe and Japan.
>>
>>5394164
>Will there be yet another new Gill Grunt?
This is guaranteed no matter what we want.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
>Skipped out on the Skylanders Day sale.

Ah well, the only Superchargers items I'm looking for are variant figures/vehicles and the Skymiibo packs (which weren't added to the sale) and they're still doing that "B3G2 Free" sale in regards to used figures.

Oh, and here's my Skylanders collection.

>>5393953

If he bought stuff yesterday, he probably forgot about the Skylanders Day sale.
>>
>>5394385
Same here. Already got Supercharged WiiU and 3DS and I'm not horribly interested in Dark variants so I just got some good stuff from the B2G3 deal.
>>
>>5394262

>>5391333 here

That's a great collection you've got, I'm jelly of the force awakens collection and all the amiibo.

As for the lack of rebels/ashoka figures, I only really get figures of characters that I like, and I've watched neither clone wars nor rebels.
I'd like to fix that but there's a lot of clone wars to get through and I hear a lot of it isn't very good.

Also yeah, Joy is my least favorite of the inside out figures, I get that she's harder to do well due to her thin tall frame but they put her in a weird pose and gave her a weird expression.
The other inside out figures all look like they could be having a conversation together but not joy.
>>
>>5380932
And for some reason they decided to NOT release it in Italy.
>>
>>5386944
New English packaging.

European release actually counts him as a separate release from regular R.O.B., with an individual ID number.
>>
>>5393953
>>5394385
I knew it was Skylanders Day, that's why I bought so much in the first place. Also for an update about the money stuff, the remaining balance was taken out this morning. Kinda weird, but I'm set.
>>
>>5393896
Double check your reciept on gamestop's site. You can view your cart details and see if something got removed, or if something stacked and you got a deal.

It was likely a deal of some sort, like bogo or something
>>
>>5393919
They invested more time in the figures than they did the game.

See Infinity, Skylanders, etc.
>>
>>5394838
>its okay when Le funny Nintendo /v/-meme did it
>>
>>5394843
Well Nintendo doesn't really have a game made specifically for Amiibo, its always an afterthought

Except I guess for amiibo festival. That's in the same camp.
>>
>>5394856
Nintendo crying about amiibos being collected and not how they intended sure is a sign of how much lack of thought they put into their cashgrab knock offs
>>
File: BrOQi3p.jpg (136 KB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
BrOQi3p.jpg
136 KB, 1920x816
so when will the best character get an infinity figure?
>>
>>5394912
Villains lineup with Phasma, Sheev and Greivous to represent each SW trilogy

Make it happen
>>
>>5394895
to be fair, this "cashgrab kock off" has become a hell of a lot more successful than disney infinity and skylanders
>>
I picked up Fox and Zero Suit Samus today. It was a good day.
>>
File: tumblr_no9f57k7Lg1r3ifxzo2_540.gif (2 MB, 540x262) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_no9f57k7Lg1r3ifxzo2_540.gif
2 MB, 540x262
>>5395447
they could also use Ventress to represent the Clone Wars cartoon
>>
>>5391333
no fear?
>>
File: Clones will never die.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
Clones will never die.webm
3 MB, 854x480
>>5394593
Check out Rebels if you can, it's a fun enough show though the beginning of the second season suffers a bit, particularly the scene where the Sith Lord has a fight with Ezra and Kanan since the animation is absolutely awful in comparison to season 1.

I picked up Sabine because she was cute and Kanan because he was like $6 and then started watching the show myself. Now I've got Ezra and I'm heading out to pick up Zeb. All of the Rebels characters so far have played great, especially Sabine.

Rey is cool as a figure, but she's no fun in-game since she's slow and spins around like crazy. Kylo and Finn are amazing though, so if you can definitely grab both of them.
>>
>>5395518
what's there to fear?
>>
>>5395452
>>5395679
he is reminding him that there is probably going to be more force awaken figures
>>
File: hype whisper.png (450 KB, 1055x720) Image search: [Google]
hype whisper.png
450 KB, 1055x720
>Have to work all day Friday, get home at 6
>Figure Target is out of Shovel Knight already, but might as well check
>MFW not only do they have 6 Shovel Knights, but they also somehow got a single Samus
I go to this Target every week for shopping and always check the amiibo section, maybe they found it in the back?
>>
>>5395518

Fear didn't make much of an impression on me in the film so I decided to skip him, but after I got the 4 inside out figures together I started feeling his absence, so I'll probably pick him up sometime.
>>
>>5395730
Inside Out characters usefulness outside the playset.
1. Joy. Her hover jump is flat out useful, period.
2.Anger. A lot of toyboxes use lava, so does the Toybox Takeover.
3.Sadness. Clouds are new platforms, but some still use them.
4.Fear. Runs fast. That's it.
5.Disgust. Not enough toyboxes use the clouds to justify her hi jump.
>>
>>5395888
I definitely keep Sadness handy when playing through Toybox Takeover, a lot of the randomized levels have cloud sections so it makes it dead simple

Disgust figure is maximum qt so worth it for that alone
>>
Can't find ShovelK anywhere but I just got Lucas + Resetti so I'm happy
>>
>>5391933
Got the Portal pack. Shit's great. The Chell minifig looks nice, and the actual Portal Gun piece does too, though being soft rubber it's a bitch to actually get in her little claw hands. The Companion Cube also looks pretty good but the build itself isn't much to write home about. The Turret is a lot better in that respect, with a more interesting build, though the back leg is too short to let the thing stand on its own, but that can be easily fixed by using two black studs instead of just the one the instructions tells you to use.

The actual stage the pack unlocks is also probably the most fun one in the game, playing like an abridged version of Portal, and it feels a lot better suited for co-op than most of the other stages I've played which feel crowded and clunky with more than one person. Also the Turret is just really fun to mess around with, since it's like riding around on an adorable galloping machine gun.

Honestly if you're looking to get any of the level packs I'd recommend it and the Doctor Who set any day over the rest.
>>
File: bb.png (1 MB, 683x890) Image search: [Google]
bb.png
1 MB, 683x890
Saw this at Best Buy plus a whole wall of villagers at Toys 'R' Us.
>>
>>5384543
>>5384558
>>5385091

I fucking hate that thing. It's in Daily Challenge too.
>>
>>5395447
and Inky to represent rebels
>>
>tfw friend suprised me with a Shovel Meme amiibo

Holy shit based.
>>
Do you guys buy these for the games? What are they even like
>>
>>5397468
I've only played Skylanders and the accompanying Nintendo games;

>Skylanders
Most of the Skylanders games are pretty fun, there's a few laughs to be had but it's painfully obvious the series is geared towards children. There's a large adult fanbase but there's no jokes that'd go over kids heads or anything like that. It's been described as a "kiddie version of Diablo" mostly a smash em up + puzzle solver game. Figures add a new character you can play as; more figures means each one is a "life" although unless you're playing on Nightmare mode you shouldn't need any more than one character per level.

>Amiibo
For Smash; its nice to have a partner, and I get a kick out of bringing my amiibos when me and the guys get together and we fight and sometimes get our asses beat by one of our amiibo so that's neat.

Haven't played them on Mario party at all because I heard it was shit and no one in my group of friends has it.

Haven't used shovel knight yet.

I can't speak for Infinity or Dimensions, but the games look fun, its just that I've decided to spend my shekels on the two i've chosen instead of bankrupting myself on all the TTL games and figures.
>tfw want doctor who set so damn bad

Splatoon gives you some nice bonus armor and the mini games are decent enough timewasters for when you're waiting for a match to start.

Chibi Robo's game was pretty mediocre, might be good on a sale

Amiibo Festival is hot garbage, don't get it unless you really love the series and have a lot of friends who enjoy shit party games.
>>
>>5397468
>>5397518
You can get the Disney Infinity 3.0 for "free" on steam
Which is pretty much have a demo of the game, and they allow you to play between 3 to 5 free characters each week.

so you can try it there.
>>
Thread so dead

>trying to do DI 3.0 challenges
>some of them are actually hard as fuck

Especially the orb ones, you gotta be mostly perfect and abuse force jump and dash
>>
File: Cyberman.jpg (52 KB, 286x490) Image search: [Google]
Cyberman.jpg
52 KB, 286x490
>>5397468
I tend to buy amiibos of characters I like just to have a nice little figure of them, I just happen to usually have the games they unlock shit in too.

I did recently start collecting Lego Dimensions shit too, mostly for the things they can do in game, but also because I have a mild hard-on for minifigs.
>>5397518
>tfw want doctor who set so damn bad
That was the first one I bought, and pretty much the reason I picked the game up. The Twelve minifig and the K9 minibuild go really well with the Lego Ideas Doctor Who set, and the actual stages the pack unlocks have a decent amount of content though not enough to justify the $30 pricetag. You should definitely go for it, but I'd wait for a sale first. Like twenty bucks or so.

Also I really want that damn Cyberman fun pack. I need a ton of these little bastards.
>>
>>5399645
The 2.0 Avengers orb challengers were way worse than TFA and TotR, but man, attempting some of the 3.0 ones without Force Dash is outright impossible. I'm still angry about that one garbage Super Jump mission in the Avengers Play Set that required you to run around the place three times in 1:30 I think it was and hit something like 27 rings without stopping. Even with the best movement upgrades on Black Widow and the Super Jump the fastest you could make it in is like 1:28 if you were perfect.

>>5399662
>That Cyberman
It's beautiful. The Doctor Who stuff, Scooby Doo, and Portal are basically all I want out of Lego Dimensions, they all look so nice. I just can't justify how much they're asking.
>>
>>5397468
>Do you guys buy these for the games?
im a total Skylanders guy. I keep whoever is good in-game.

I have like 5 amiibos, since realizing they just aren't as useful as skylanders.
>>
infintybross I went on a run yesterday got some figures. I don't use the web codes would any of you be interested in them?

I got:
Venom
Thor
Hawkeye
Vullaby
Ralph
Donald Duck
Hiro
Iron Man
Black Widow

bless the sales on these things
>>
Hi, I'm from europoor and apparently people here don't give a fuck about Amiboo, so I can go to any store and Pick a Samus a Pit or a king Deedee for like 14€ , what You suggest to be looking for? Or maybe there is some regional mungo-jungo that made european ones worthless to american and vice-versa?
>>
>>5400077
hit me up with Hiro f a m
>>
>>5400077
>Vullaby
who is vullaby?
is that a pokemon isnt it?
>>
>>5400199
Nah Europeans just hate nintendo.
>>
>>5400362
will post soon then

>>5400461
i was too lazy to look up her name lol
>>
>>5400362

sent
>>
So I have 4 amiibo now. (Fox, Zero Suit Samus, Mewtwo, and Link)

They're all trained to 50 so now I'm just feeding them equipment to make them the type of fighter I want them to be.

I can already tell this is a slippery slope. I added like 12 more onto an Amazon wishlist and I know I'm going to pre-order Ryu and Cloud ASAP.
>>
File: 1304842848890.jpg (54 KB, 432x288) Image search: [Google]
1304842848890.jpg
54 KB, 432x288
>Looking at all the Dimensions characters I want and the ones I need for specific abilities
>MFW I remember the level packs, namely Midway Arcade
Jesus christ my wallet will never survive this.
>>
>>5401119
That game pissed me off because I'm used to Skylanders and Disney Infinity where when you pay money for a fucking character you get to play as that character.

In LEGO, I wanna play as Shaggy and the level I'm doing keeps forcing me to swap to Gandolf or Batman or fuck this.
>>
File: tumblr_o0vcfdWxz91rsbbt3o1_250.gif (2 MB, 216x152) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0vcfdWxz91rsbbt3o1_250.gif
2 MB, 216x152
DI figures will be $9.99 at Best Buy from the 17th.
>>
>>5401451
US only?
>>
>>5400077
I own Donald, Ralph, and Venom.
If there's anything left, that be grand.
>>
>>5401193
You can't just change right back? In Skylanders, i just switch in a skylander just to open a gate, then i let some other guy take the challenge.
>>
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
70 % Off

Was a crazy deal
Sadly other figures did not had the figures on the system
>>
>>5402221
The game requires you to swap characters around a lot to do tasks that require different abilities. It's usually just for a split second and then you can go right back to your other character. I usually play with about four or five characters on the pad at a time, just switching between all of them constantly for their different abilities, or because I like playing as one over the other.
>>
>>5403524
Nice haul, where is the sale?
>>
>>5403801
It was on a blockbuster
>>
>>5403819
Those still exist?
>>
Picked up a Pikachu amiibo tonight.

This shit is a very slipper slope.
>>
>>5403822
It was transformed over here to B store recently and maybe that is why is closing down and throwing everything of the window with 70 % off
Well most stuff
>>
>>5403822
apparently
http://www.blockbuster.com/franchise.html
>>
>>5402017
I will send them tomorrow!
>>
Help me out anons I'm really feeling the bite to start buying this shit.

Amiibo and / or Disney infinity.

Do you think they'll release a lot of Star Wars figures?

Is there a realistic possibility for me to have a collection of Infinity sith lords?
>>
>>5404863
You already have Vader, Maul, Kylo, and Inquisitor(I think).

Clone Wars likely = Dooku, though Palpatine is up in the air.
>>
>>5404863
Star Wars is always popular and they have more movies on the way. So that means Disney Infinity will be getting Star Wars figures for the foreseeable feature. Dunno how many will be Sith from previous stuff. But we have Vader, Kylo, Maul and whatever new Siths show up in the movies will most likely get one.
>>
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Have you bought a figure you don't give a damn
I was buying tons of figures and this thing was 2.5 bucks, so I said "well maybe get him instead of feeling a more incomplete collection in the future
>>
>>5404863

Do you like actually finding the figures in store and saving some money through sales?

Infinity

Do you like searching eBay and paying above the MSRP for the more obscure figures because Nintendo jam packed the case with another variation of Mario?

Amiibo
>>
>>5405126
I don't have infinity but I bought a handful of Captain Barbossa at a grocery store here in Cleveland for $1.99. I flipped a few of them so far but they're just kicking around now for a bit.

Today I picked up a Lightcore Hex I bought from TRU. It was 99 cents, and they have a buy 1 get 2 free sale on all SSA and Giants figures so I got 3 of them for 99 cents. I plan on cracking on open to see how the LC stuff works and rig it up for a custom Spyro if possible.
>>
File: Idbuythatforadollar.jpg (60 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Idbuythatforadollar.jpg
60 KB, 1280x720
>>5405126
Lightcore Hex

She's 3/$1 now.
>>
>>5405369
Pretty sure it's a tiny bulb powered by the Portal.
>>
>>5405126
Yondu. He was $5.60 a couple weeks back and I just picked him up then and there. I liked him in the movie but wasn't expecting much at all.
>>
>>5404894
There's currently no Inquisitor figure but there's always a chance. 2.0 had a villain wave close to its end, so I'm sure they'll have something similar for 3.0.

I wouldn't hold my breath for Dooku though. He wasn't even in the clone wars playset and hasn't really been mentioned much by any star wars outlet. I'd expect Grievous, Phasma, and Boba Fett as the last Star wars additions. Maybe Sheev if they're feeling really generous.
>>
>>5405369
I am curious (And preparing a 5 year anniversery review) so please post pics of what you find.
>>
>>5405423
Fett is already out.
>>
>>5405431
Not everywhere, haven't seen anything about him releasing yet where I am
>>
>>5402017

sent
>>
>>5405943
He comes in the PS4 Starter Set.
>>
>>5406074
Only if you buy the super duper set that's more money, I just got regular
>>
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
How do the mini guys work?
>>
>>5405431
This British website has a release date set for Feb 5. I'm not sure that date is synonymous with the American release but it's something at least.
http://www.zavvi.com/games/disney-infinity-3.0-star-wars-boba-fett-figure/11228812.html?autocomplete=productsuggestion
>>
>>5406152
Trap Team Onwards, they're smaller versions of normal Skylanders with all the same stats. In Previous games, they're completely useless magic items.
>>
>>5406152
Theyre smaller, series 1 type characters. Apparently theyre faster too
>>
>>5404863
>Darth Vader never runs, he just shifts into a faster walk

Its the little things.
>>
>>5406063
Thank you kind anon.
Now I just need Hulk for the rest of the avengers team. Also maybe Hulkbuster, Nick Fury, and Loki.

Sucks I can't play the 2.0 avengers sets though.
>>
Can someone post a pic of the LEGO Dimensions and Skylanders skill trees for comparison?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (113 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
113 KB, 1280x720
>>5407051
Dimensions characters don't have skill trees or any customization, they come with all their abilities by default. The customization goes to the gear and vehicles you get with them, and it's mostly new weapons, skins, health, and speed buffs.
>>
>>5407117
It's cool that vehicles have colour customisation. I didn't know that.
>>
>>5407130
Usually the color customization is for small things like the batmobile's tires and the lasers. They tend to have skins instead, like the Batmobile has Batman '66 and Jokermobile color schemes, the TARDIS gets an ornate Galifreyan pattern and a shiny 80's tech look, and the Portal turret gets camo and Jungle King skins.
>>
>>5407155
That sounds rad.
>>
File: IMG_0489.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0489.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
Just sharing a little display I cooked up after a trip to Ikea today. Brimnes + Ledberg
>>
>>5407158
>In case of Infinity emergency, break glass
>>
>>5407158
Real nice. Why is Fett the only one that's boxed?
>>
File: Batmobile 66.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Batmobile 66.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
>>5407157
It's great. I really wish they included the parts or stickers to make this one because I haven't switched back to the default skin since I unlocked it.
>>
>>5407165
Kept him in the box cause he was sorta rare one. Though know that will all go out the door soon
>>
File: infinitychecklist.png (2 MB, 1024x1294) Image search: [Google]
infinitychecklist.png
2 MB, 1024x1294
Is there a better Infinity Checklist? I just used this one I found.

What I don't have I'm unsure about grabbing.
>>
>>5407188
Also the ones I do own digitally. I might get the physical ones down the line maybe. At least I can get used ones if I have the codes already.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 81

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.