[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm considering getting this Max figure as my first ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
I'm considering getting this Max figure as my first ever 12" figure. Does anyone have any experience ordering from the store that's making it? How does it stack up to Hot Toyz? Does the quality usually match the pictures for them? Because he comes with a lot of stuff and is still cheaper than most Hot Toyz.

I have no experience with this type of toy. Are they fun to have? What ones do you have and are you happy with the purchase?
>>
Never had but road warrior when
>>
>>5373742
I have him preordered and I'm really excited. Now I'm biased towards it because I do photography and plan on shooting with this figure out in the desert.
If you have the shelf space, I'd say he won't be a waste of money
>>
>>5373742
VTS/Dam stuff is excellent quality. Comparable to Hot Toys.

I also have this pre-ordered, probably going to be my highlight of 2016.
>>
>>5373742
Tell me about Max, why does he wear the mask?
>>
>>5373836
>>5374005
Well dang. I'm just about sold.

Do they usually run out? Can I get one if I don't preorder? Because it says they close on the 5th.
>>
>>5375488
Get a preorder in now. They won't be making many of these.
>>
>>5373742
Awesome, I always wanted a Dean Winchester figure.
>>
>>5377741
Ebin! :-D!!
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.