[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are the thigh swivels meant to be pulled out, or did I just ruin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 1024x819) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 1024x819
Are the thigh swivels meant to be pulled out, or did I just ruin another figure?
>>
The black series literally looks better, why can't figuarts do troopers?
>>
>>5373057
too bad they can't pose worth a damn
>>
To my knowledge they are, yeah.

I think someone was talking about doing it in the figuarts thread.
>>
>>5373078
here

>>5369340
>>
>>5373078
>>5373088
Well, congratulations, you tricked me into ruining my figure. It's not meant to be pulled out, the joint is ruined if you do this. The entire thigh wanted to come apart!
>>
File: bait.gif (3 MB, 500x207) Image search: [Google]
bait.gif
3 MB, 500x207
>>5373057
>The black series literally looks better
>>
>>5373051
It's not really 'meant' to be pulled out, you're really just halfway unpegging the joint. Same thing can be done with Maul's knees and elbows. It sure as fuck doesn't ruin the joint though
>>
>>5373106
Sorry m8
I genuinely though ti was fine based on those posts.
>>
>>5373051
I've taken one of mine apart for a custom, and no, they aren't, but i believe they all do; there's no secondary lock, the lock is just too small allowing it to break out and slide easily. So use it to your advantage as much as you please, but it's not an intended feature.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.