[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At legoland ask me anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
At legoland ask me anything
>>
>>5371926
Is that a gay pride tentacle?
>>
>>5371929
Dunno senpai
>>
File: images.jpg (3 KB, 117x166) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3 KB, 117x166
>>5371926
Do you play with your anus?
I do.
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>5371954
No, but these rides make me want too
>>
Which legoland?
What bricks are at the PAB-section?
>>
Fuck legoland.
I was promised a legoland in my city for over 9 years and when it got here it was only one of those shitty discovery centers.
>>
those trees arn't made of lego, not much of a legoland to me.
>>
>>5371926
Can you buy lots of specific bricks? Such as joints for moc mecha?
>>
>>5373123
You could do that via Bricklink yo.
>>
File: 755ae5_5784617.jpg (366 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
755ae5_5784617.jpg
366 KB, 1600x1200
>>5371926
I wonder how the bricks go being left in the sun all day.
>>
>>5371926

How much is admission?
>>
How many minifigures have you keistered?
>>
>>5375339
Most likely they're treated or regularly cleaned to prevent damage. It wouldn't be surprising, seeing as they're already kragle'd and then some.
>>
>>5375339
They might treat it with something to prevent it getting sun bleached. That or they are made from special plastics specifically for those decorations.
>>
Are you at the one in SD? If so, wanna touch dicks?
>>
Florida Legoland sucks. It's not even partnered with Lego any more so the quality of the park continues to go down. Pick a brick was weak with a poor selection. The only thing I did like was the mini figure exchange. I gave up some CMF duplicates I had for some classic space and castle torsos that kids had given up.
>>
>>5375339
Legoland Master Model builder here. We actually send the models to be UV coated (think like a car) before being shipped out to be installed in parks.
>>
File: brickley---large.jpg (71 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
brickley---large.jpg
71 KB, 600x450
>>5375448
Id rather just go to the Lego store at Disney Springs
>>
File: Brickley.jpg (738 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Brickley.jpg
738 KB, 2048x1536
>>5375650
I love that place. Only been there a couple times but I always got a kick out of the giant Brickley in the lagoon and the Disney models in the store.

That water damage though.
>>
File: outside-the-lego-store---large.jpg (99 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
outside-the-lego-store---large.jpg
99 KB, 600x450
>>5375683
Its been a while since I was there, it looks like they might have remodeled it
>>
>>5371926
Did you get a free Lego land voucher in the mail too?
>>
>>5371926
do they have the new BIONICLE sets?
>>
>>5375613
See now this guy merits an AMA.

Do you have any horror stories of builders either knocking over a WIP model or a massive parts bin?
>>
>>5371926
>visting a knockoff legoland
billund was here, suck my bricks
>>
post more butts
>>
>>5376222
Yeah here's one. The clone wars section of star wars miniland has two buildings made partially out of trans flourescent blue duplo bricks and It's two sections stacked on top of eachother. The builder/designer forgot to tell our guy taking it over to the park that it was two sections so he secured it to the flat bed with the usual straps we use but on a turn there the buildings top half buckled and fell off the truck. The entire duplo section had to be ripped out and repaired.

Good times.
>>
>>5376190
>>5375683
>>5375650
jeez i forgot those were there
the place is always so damn crowded when i arrive that i never see them
>>
>>5377499
Last time I went it was pretty empty. But it was also pretty early on a Monday in October and was drizzling like a motherfucker. Shame I wasn't actually into Lego at the time, so I didn't grab anything while I could.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.