[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /kendama/ here? Just ordered this http://sweetskendamas.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 1231151540.jpg (302 KB, 1750x984) Image search: [Google]
1231151540.jpg
302 KB, 1750x984
Who /kendama/ here?
Just ordered this http://sweetskendamas.com/product/f3-atack-combo-martian-kendama/

Gonna put the Atack tama on my cherry wood.
>>
I want one now
>>
File: dama or die.jpg (3 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
dama or die.jpg
3 MB, 4128x2322
My shredded sweets oase pro model on the left and an OG sweets chameleon on the right.

I live in Minneapolis so I like to support sweets because they're local. Thinking of getting a homegrown to replace the pro mod.

>>5370393 What's that natty one?
>>
>>5370423
oh shit sorry it's sideways
>>
File: 1231151606.jpg (322 KB, 1750x984) Image search: [Google]
1231151606.jpg
322 KB, 1750x984
>>5370423
The one on the left is F3 Natty. Right is Kaizen Cherry Natty but I put my friends F3 Atack tama on it because the hard cherry wood was too slick for my skill level.

Do you go to the sweets shop? I'm from Washington, I don't think there are any kendama shops here other than maybe some hobby shops.
>>
>>5370440
Sometimes I go to the shop. One of my friends is really into it and he goes to the shop all the time. It's kind of fun just to stop in and talk to the guys there, they're always really friendly and passionate about kendama. They have events and clubs and stuff there which I haven't done, but I've always wanted to
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.