[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post how you used to play with these little fuckers. >be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: foodfighters.jpg (215 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
foodfighters.jpg
215 KB, 1600x1200
Post how you used to play with these little fuckers.

>be me
>build fort with VHS cases
>put evil food fighters on it
>good food fighters siege the fort with their armored truck (got a ketchup bottle shaped cannon)
>fort collapses
>me happy child

Good times.
>>
>>5369851
I want to buy some of these, which ones should i get atfirst?
>>
>>5371180
Hamburger (good) and Hot Dog (evil). Then Pizza, Ice Cream, Cookie and French Fries.
>>
>>5369851

I only had the Fry guy and the Doughnut man. I also had that same vehicle, which was an egg carton that had that ketchup bottle on the top as a gun, and shot tomato slices out.
>>
Oh shit, I remember playing with these in the counseling office for disturbed kids at my fourth elementary school.
>>
I actually never owned any as a kid. Or at least I don't remember having them. I did play with them though at friends houses.

My most clear memory is playing with these on a cement basement floor, then a centipede crawls by, and I used Burgerdier General to stomp on it.

Now years later I own a nearly complete Food Fighters collection. Just need one more figure.
>>
>bath toy
>put it on boats and floated and shizz
>pretended I was a sea monster
>partially stuck it inside anus
>>
File: $_57 (1).jpg (261 KB, 1590x986) Image search: [Google]
$_57 (1).jpg
261 KB, 1590x986
>>5369851
>VHS BUILDINGS THAT COLLAPSE
Oh god anon oh my god flashback.
I used to build VHS forts all the time! Especially for christmas/new year.
It was so satisfying to crush and destroy those buildings.
>mfw all music in digital
>mfw i live in a new place so there are no books or other vhs-shaped things
>mfw cant build forts and destroy them anymore
oh well
>>
>>5371645
had the green one.
>>
>>5369851
How does the taco man stand up without his insides spilling out?
>>
>>5373666
Magic?
>>
>>5373747
Taco Magic
>>
>>5373666
Taco-erectus evolved to have a higher density of paste materials i.e. sour cream and guacamole condensed into a stabilized rectus abdominis wall. Duh.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.