[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Imperial Gunner
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: Imperial_Engineer.png (61 KB, 142x419) Image search: [Google]
Imperial_Engineer.png
61 KB, 142x419
When is my boy going to get a black series 6 inch fig? Most underappreciated imperial unit reporting in.
>>
File: Darktrooper.png (58 KB, 169x384) Image search: [Google]
Darktrooper.png
58 KB, 169x384
>>5365302
>Most underappreciated imperial unit reporting in.
>Not phase zero Darktroopers.
>>
File: MSE-6.jpg (28 KB, 544x434) Image search: [Google]
MSE-6.jpg
28 KB, 544x434
Fucking when?
>>
>>5365333
you actually might be right. Fug. The only figure they have of him is that disgusting dark forces one. I always wanted a whole swbf squad but could never make it because of him. You think it would come out well if someone used that one as a base and sculpted new details over it?
>>
>>5365340
But can you really say that he's a unit?
>>
>>5365341
I'm actually considering making up a custom. The top half of a stormtrooper, bottom half of a clone trooper, get rid of the knee pads and alter the pauldrons, whip up a jump pack, attach little silver nodes and then after some grey paint voila.

Only problem is that I live in a country where the black series figures are $43 dollerydoos a pop, though I think I might just get some KOs from aliexpress and do it.
>>
>>5365351
That's interesting I never noticed the clone legs on that. The helmet looks a little more wide than a typical storm trooper helmet but you could probably get away with just using a base one. Looking at this though the silver nipples look kind of out of place up close.
>>
>>5365354
Yeah the heads a bit wider than usual but I don't think anyone would really mind just a painted regular one on a custom. The nipple-ports I was thinking of just making them out of putty or something, I don't think that they shouldn't be too to make. It's the jump pack that's the odd one out, but I might do something with the prototype Boba's one for that.

This thread is really making me want to take the dive and have a go at making it.
>>
You should give it a shot, I'd like to see how it comes out. I recently got some apoxy sculpt and was thinking of trying to mod some figures so I might give this a shot as well at some point.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.