[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Model Paint
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 351x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 351x500
Hello, I'm new to the gunpla and general model making hobby. I just finished my first model, a Astray Blue Frame Second L HG kit, and did a very basic construction, just cut it out and put it together, and for my next model I want to step up my game and do gluing and painting. However, I had a question about the paint I want to use, as it has a metallic red recessed area in the show. How can I make a metallic red paint? Is it as simple as mixing a metallic and red?

Pic related
>>
>>5364980
Check the Gunpla/Plamo general, read the OP guide.
>>
>>5364980
We have a catalog for a reason, shit for brains. Look for the proper thread and have at it.
>>
>>5365138
This is why the Gunpla fandom is shit.
>>
>>5365194
>This is why /toy/ is shit.
>>
>>5365196
>>5365194
it's less about being shit, and more about we've already answered questions like this hundreds of times over, and we already have the answers written out in the first post of the thread related to it. It's not beneficial to just plainly hand out answers. It's way more constructive to make people use at least a little bit of effort to find an answer themselves. It's not hard, just going to the catalog and searching for the thread, and then reading the guide that others have written to get new-commers like you started, but at least that little bit of effort would urge you to use a little more agency the next time you encounter a problem, and do a little investigating of your own later. Nothing good comes from endless spoon feeding. It's like asking whats be written on a piece of paper when you're standing next to it.

tl;dr faggot.
>>
>>5365227
>"m-muh spoonfeeding!!
>>
>>5365271
so what's the point of gunpla general?
>>
>>5365304
I go in there occasionally and it's just people posting pictures of their Gunpla and getting shit on for it. Kind of like most of /toy/.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.