[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I dug up my old creepy crawler oven over Christmas while visiting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: classic-toys-6a.jpg (147 KB, 622x415) Image search: [Google]
classic-toys-6a.jpg
147 KB, 622x415
I dug up my old creepy crawler oven over Christmas while visiting my parents and found a pile of my molds from my youth and some from the 60s that were my father's I also found a ton of goop. I have been having a little trouble while cooking the goop and I was wondering if anyone here knows the cook times for the old and newer molds
>>
>>5364733
rule of 5 minutes anon
>>
Always bake your bugs an extra three minutes so that they burn and look more natural, especially with that bright ass goop they had in the 90's.
>>
>>5364904
They are still very gooey after 5 minutes >>5364952
And at 8 minutes they still are gooey

I tried the built-in timer and it burnt them to black ash and stunk up my workshop. If anyone has any additional help or experience that would be extremely helpful?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.