[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pretty sure im going to get this guy tell me if i am wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: s-l1600.jpg (83 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
83 KB, 900x600
pretty sure im going to get this guy

tell me if i am wrong
>>
It's a HT, so don't expect extreme posability or really great range of motion. This will probably limit some of the cuh-razy poses Raiden does in the game.

Buuut it's a pretty detailed HT, so it's going to look great in whatever pose you can get it in. Display it somewhere prominent and it's guaranteed to at least garner a comment or two.
>>
>>5361478
Looks nice, but if you want a Raiden that can actually be posed and replicate moves from the game, get the Revoltech.
>>
>>5361478
Hes a cool figure if never put the visor on.
that beak ruined the whole figure for me
>>
>>5361478
You are wrong.
>>
>>5361593
This anon gets it.
>>
>>5361478
I have him.

I keep the Revoltech around for crazy posing funtime action, but if you really love Raiden and MGR:R, the Hot Toys is the be-all end-all display piece of the character. It's no slouch in the articulation department either, especially the legs - they have ratcheted SH Figuarts-style drop down hips, double-jointed knees and ankle pivots. The torso has a nice flexible ball, but it's limited by those soft plastic straps. The arms are decent to say they're covered in a vinyl skin, the elbows will go to 90 degrees, there's inward ratcheted bicep swivel and the shoulders are double-jointed.

The only issue is that it's an incredibly delicate figure. Hot Toys got a little too ambitious, it's made of literally hundreds of small, layered parts - while that's great for realism, it makes it a little bit terrifying to handle.
>>
>>5366955
could you please take a few photos from him in dynamic poses?

also: Can he hold his sword with his feet? If yes, could you recreate his breakdance-like moves?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.