[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do digivices have to be so expensive? I can't find any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Why do digivices have to be so expensive? I can't find any for under $80. Is the $80 worth it or would I be able to find one for cheaper?
>>
>>5359399
Which ones are you wanting? The D-3? You may aswell go for the 15th versions. Sure they may seem a little pricey but they've got a ton more content than the originals, plus they'd probably be a little cheaper than going for older ones.
Same for the D-2.

If you want ones like the Accelerator, Scanner, Arc, etc. You should check YJ auctions, or Rakuten. You can find L/R twins for 40 each. Still 80 total but that's technically two.
>>
IDK but i had that white and blue one that I bought for 30 dollars a really long time ago. was i ripped off?
>>
>>5359444
I guess it depends on the condition and if it's real or not. Don't think 30 is too bad if it looks alright and works.
>>
>>5359399
Unfortunately $80 is the cheap end of digivices these days. Occasionally you can find one for $50 or so if you're really lucky, but that's rare. You might do better to get the 15th anniversary version thay's coming out soon
>>
>>5359399
I had the first second and third gen digi vices as a kid

and I didn't even know what to do with them
>>
Just wait for the D3 15th Anniversary one. Upgraded and pretty. Hope the make new D Arcs.
>>
Play Asia has the Digimon Tri Digivice up for preorder
>>
>>5359681
Do you know when the 15th anniversary comes out? Cause I'll probably end up getting one of those
>>
>>5359788
The D2 are already out, the D3 release in June, they went up for ordering like a day or two ago.

Only about 6000 of them.

They're available here for a decent price. http://hobbyjapan.ocnk.net/product/2601
>>
>tfw i sold my season 2 digivice for 10 dollars when i was a kid

at least i still have my season 4 one, (d-tector?). are those worth much?
>>
>>5359681
weren't they like msrp 10-20$ back in the day?
>>
>>5359443
FYI, "D-2" is not a thing.

The first season model is a "Digivice", the second model is a "D-3". D-3 = Digimon Detect & Discover. It's not a numbering scheme. It's going to help significantly if you're searching Japanese sites to use the actual names Bandai uses.

>>5359444
Value is dictated by supply and demand. Was $30 worth it to you? Then you weren't ripped off. Thirty bucks is lower than they go for today.

>>5359788
The 15th Digivice was already released and they just announced reissues of all three colors.

I think the 15th D-3 may have opened preorders a few days ago. It was supposed to be in short supply, though, so it likely sold out. It doesn't come out until June.
>>
>>5360160
It's generally called a D-2 so I go by that out of habit.
>>
>>5360160
They're actually still available on a few sites, and so far has not sold out on the Bandai site.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.