[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so I'm trying to create a Wizard set for my shelf where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: bm-1.jpg (124 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
bm-1.jpg
124 KB, 600x900
so I'm trying to create a Wizard set for my shelf
where they will all be standing around a boiling pot, with dark lighting. What are your suggested figures/characters?

currently own: dark magician, magician of black chaos, merlin
>>
>>5355041
May I suggest you forget about setting up this cringeworthy display?
>>
>>5355043
/thread
>>
File: 1124.jpg (114 KB, 570x712) Image search: [Google]
1124.jpg
114 KB, 570x712
>>5355041
An important thing to let us know is how tall are the figures in particular. If you're working in 1/12, 6" or 15cm then you could also use the Marvel Legends figures of Doctor Strange, Brother Voodoo and Scarlett Witch.

Another option is Kamen Rider Wizard, of which I'd recommend his S.I.C. (pic related). There's also a Cu-poche of Dark Magician Girl and figuarts/figma of all sorts of witch and wizards characters too.
>>
>>5355083
I'm working with 6", so the cu-poche would not work. I've been trying to find a decent fig of KH Donald Duck, also Jafar. Gandalf and Dumbledore are a must, but I also want a fig of Doctor Fate as well
>>
>>5355086
Gandalf you can pick up from the Toybiz line of LoTR figures, it's 6" and was really great quality for its time.

For Doctor Fate there might be a DC Icon of him, I'm honestly not sure since I don't pay much attention to that line, though now that I think about it I do remember seeing them do an Icon figure of Raven at my FLGS and I think I heard that they were doing Zatanna too.

There's probably a 6" Dumbledore toy somewhere out there, but I honestly have no idea if there're any worth the trouble, and I don't know about any 6" Donalds or Jafar figures that've been made. You might find a statue or garage kit of those, maybe.
>>
File: iaYUODyl[1].jpg (47 KB, 376x640) Image search: [Google]
iaYUODyl[1].jpg
47 KB, 376x640
>>5355041
She's a wizard if you know what I'm saying.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.