[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post pics of putting your Phasma figures in their home.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: Where she fucking belongs.jpg (210 KB, 913x685) Image search: [Google]
Where she fucking belongs.jpg
210 KB, 913x685
Post pics of putting your Phasma figures in their home.
>>
Maybe she'll turn into a total like badass like Boba Fett

oh wait
>>
>>5353670
Maybe she actually will.
>>
>>5353604
So she was the next Darth Maul? Or was she just crap throughout?
>>
>>5353604
This was one of the reasons why I never bought the new Star Wars stuff. I was like, what if the characters sucked.
>>
>>5353670
oh wait what?
>>
>>5353852

That's why you only buy Stormtrooper stuff. The only decent characters
>>
>>5353852
Rey sucked Finn's big black popsicle.
Best scene in the film.
>>
>>5353851
Essentially crap throughout.

Darth Maul at least had two fight scenes, one of which was probably the only iconic part of that movie, and personally killed/was killed by a lead character.

Phasma doesn't do anything except get taken hostage and give in to demands that destroy the first order's work. She actively let the rebels win just to save her own life. And then she got thrown in the trash.
>>
>>5353604
My fucking sides
>>
Worst part is if shes does somehow do a 180, she probably won't have the same suit/get up anymore, making figures of this suit nothing but a bad memory.
>>
>>5353604
how to detect a fat nerd
>>
>>5354109
How to detect a TFA apologist
>>
>>5353851
Things phasma did in the movie.
>Stand around looking menacing
>Yelling at Finn
>Make excuses to her bosses
>Get grabbed by the MCs and immediately lowered the shields when threatened
>Get thrown down a garbage shoot (offscreen)
>>
>>5354109
Where do you think you are?
>>
Jar Jar Binks had a more rounded character arc in Phantom Menace than Captain Phasma.
>>
File: 1450718723244.png (464 KB, 878x900) Image search: [Google]
1450718723244.png
464 KB, 878x900
>>5354109
>How to detect assblasted Phasma fanboys
>>
File: IMG_4645.jpg (172 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4645.jpg
172 KB, 1920x1080
Yeah she lools really cool but she was a total waste of potential. But apparently she will be one of THE main baddies in episode 8.
>>
>>5354274
Well that's not saving her reputation now, now is it? She's a joke now.
>>
>>5354274
>>5354277
I'm hopping that in the next movie she's out on a vendetta against Finn and she hunts him mercilessly.

>she catches up with him
>a heated fist fight
>in the issuing fight her helmet comes off
>continuing to fight
>fight turns to kissing
>kissing turns to vigorous fucking
>>
>>5354152
The thing is, she wasn't a particularly poorly done character... for a insignificant, no name background entity, just serving as a means for the heroes to lower the shields.

But merchandising and promotional material had everyone thinking she'd be... you know, and actual character.
>>
>>5354274
Unless they reveal that she wasn't a badguy, was secretly the one that taught Finn empathy, and gave the codes up on purpose, I can't see what they could do with her.

Her giving up the codes like that makes her look like a total coward and wimp if she really is loyal to the empire. It's a little late to make her badass, when she's already had her life on the line.
>>
>>5354113
I loved TFA, but Phasma was a nobody. These trash jokes are great.
>>
>>5354322
Anything would improve her character in the entire movie, desu
>>
>>5354346
She was Plot Device: the Character
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.