[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
McFarlane Halo 5 Figures
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Halo 5 Chief.jpg (493 KB, 1074x576) Image search: [Google]
Halo 5 Chief.jpg
493 KB, 1074x576
How's the articulation on the Chief and the other Spartans? Never owned or handled any of the Halo figures past the Reach line, but I'm curious mainly about their hip-articulation and what range of motion the legs can go at with this design.
>>
File: image.jpg (837 KB, 1936x2040) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
837 KB, 1936x2040
This is as far as Chief and Locke can bend their shoulder joints and knee joints. They do not have much hip articulation. They have ankle joints and you can move the tip of their boots left and right.
>>
File: image.jpg (779 KB, 1928x1990) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
779 KB, 1928x1990
>>
Are these worth 10 dollars or so? Heard they have shit articulation.
>>
>>5356252
Depends on what you think $10 is worth.

I'm very happy with my Chief. He works for what I need him to do. Which is basically nothing.
>>
http://youtu.be/KQv-goGEqQc
>>
>>5353692
Which way you looking, Cortana?
>>
>>5353692
OP here. That pic of Chief is what I was hoping for in hip articulation. Once the next paycheck comes I'll see if Target still has him. None of the other Spartans interest me, really.
>>
>>5356993
Yeah, Chief is the only one you should get.
>>
File: image.jpg (722 KB, 1815x1626) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
722 KB, 1815x1626
>>5356943
>>
>>5356911
I just got Locke and a Spartan Technician at target. They're pretty cool. I'm pretty sure that the Technician is a TRU exclusive, though.
>>
>>5356993
That's a Halo 4 Chief, though. Halo 5 Chief (and the rest of the line, honestly) have terrible hip articulation. Their legs can't go out at a 90 degree angle without rotating the thigh.
>>
>>5358170
Yep.
Also it feels super awkward to move parts around
>>
>>5358170
Heresy, I'm certain, but is the crotch area a soft plastic that can be snipped/modded at the hip-openings to allow movement? I could live with modding it to work.
>>
>>5358574
Its soft material, but I dunno man, its pretty solidly packed.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.