[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anywhere online I can get uniquely colored lightsabers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
Is there anywhere online I can get uniquely colored lightsabers for Hasbro and Kenner Star Wars figures? Only colors on official figures I've found are blue, green, red, purple, and yellow.
>>
>>5352880
Also exist black, transparent and silver.
>>
>>5352891
Where? By black are you counting the darksaber from Clone Wars?
>>
>>5352880
Red, green, blue, and purple are the only canon colors.
>>
>>5352922
Asoka had both a yellow and green saber in The Clone Wars, which also had the Darksaber. She also has white sabers in the new Rebels cartoon. Both fall under the new Disney canon.
>>
>>5352922
Don't really care if it's canon or not. And Plo Koon used a yellow saber in Clone Wars, as did several sentinels, making yellow canon.
>>
File: il_fullxfull.139619269.jpg (501 KB, 1500x1404) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.139619269.jpg
501 KB, 1500x1404
>>5352880
>>
>>5352880
>>5352891
>>5352894
Black Blade: Pre Vizsla The Clone Wars
Transparent blade: Imperial Knights Legacy Comic Packs.
>>
>>5352880
Sharpies work surprisingly well to recolor a lightsaber, I turned a green one orange with one, and it looks good, and has lasted for a good year or so.
>>
>>5353247
How's it look though? Is it just solid orange now or does it somehow still look kinda transparent?
>>
>>5352970
Take the blade off one of these and affix it to some sort of lightsaber-y handle.
>>
>>5353362
Couldn't you just cut off the guard, smooth it out, and color the hilt silver?
>>
>>5352925
Ahsokas was actually stated officially and just a different shade of green and not yellow, but the temple guards in CW did have yellow
>>
>>5353714
*officially as.

I really shouldn't be awake
>>
>>5353042
I regret not getting that Pre-Vizsla. The Mando for Clone Wars was actually quite good. Granted, it was more of a katana.
>>
Dip them in nail polish.
>>
>>5353666
If you want it to look like anal beads I guess
>>
>>5352970
I used to use these with foil as the handle.
>>
>>5356737
>not having a multi-purpose lightsaber
>>
>>5352925
>>5352931
The only things you should regard as true canon in Star Wars are the movies.
>>
>>5358707
Why? The Clone Wars TV series is a thousand times better than the prequels, and introduces some of the best characters in the franchise.
>>
>>5358716
Doesn't matter.
>>
>>5358707
Yes, including the clone wars cg show and Rebels.

I think the current marvel comics are also canon as well.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.