[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hero Clix
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20151221_095423.jpg (573 KB, 1440x1088) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151221_095423.jpg
573 KB, 1440x1088
Hi guys I was just wondering your thoughts on hero clix. I'm not a /toy/ elitist but I saw a bunch of these things at my local dollar store when I needed to pick up some gift wrap.

I think they are great to put around my desk at work and they look so derpy and bad up close sometimes that it makes me smile.

This entire set cost like 15 bucks which isn't bad and when a kid is in the office they enjoy messing around with them.

Anyway thoughts and pics of your collection of these unique tiny figures.
>>
friendly reminder that you might be on the wrong board for that.

this board is more about figures and actual toys like legos; Hero clix are more sort of a board game or a "Tabletop" how the audience calls it.

so /tg/ might be your best hit for that matter. if i'm not mistaken they often have a general for hero clix as well.

have a wonderful day sir.
>>
*and happy holidays.
>>
Thanks stranger
>>
>>5352622
Wizkids has run that game into the ground so much over the years that after 12 years of playing I just stopped buying and playing it.
>>
File: 71170_Gravity_Feed2.jpg (2 MB, 2400x1999) Image search: [Google]
71170_Gravity_Feed2.jpg
2 MB, 2400x1999
can you mix/match heroclix together for crossover fun?
>>
>>5352992
You can do whatever you want. Only thing that might matter is tournaments. Golden Age everything is legal and Modern Age where only certain recent sets are legal, and this is usually only DC and Marvel sets.
>>
>>5352643

They do not. Heroclix threads on /tg/ die incredibly quickly. The game simply isn't popular enough to sustain discussion.
>>
Heroclix blow, bring back Mage Knights.
>>
>>5354626
upboat and liek
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.