[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone have all of these guys? Do we know what melt man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: The_Action_League_Now.jpg (45 KB, 618x417) Image search: [Google]
The_Action_League_Now.jpg
45 KB, 618x417
Does anyone have all of these guys? Do we know what melt man was before he had the power to... melt
>>
I miss this show.
>>
The McDonalds toy for meltman looked decently enough from the ebay pics I saw, anyone own him to confirm or is it just a shitty fast food toy?
>>
I had these long ago but I'm pretty sure meltman and stinky were just figurines with no articulation and thundergirl and the flesh only could rotate vaguely at the waist.
>>
>>5353109
They were PVC figures, like army men, while the Flesh and Thundergirl got slightly larger figures with waist swivel.
>>
Meltman looks like a g,i, joe figure does it not?
>>
>The original Meltman figure was constructed from a GI Joe "Cobra" character. Exactly which character it was is unknown, though the "Cobra Soldier," "Cobra Trooper," and "Cobra Commander" seem to be close matches. He also has a melted body.
>>
Looks like a hasbro sindy on a she-ra body
>>
>>5353622
Cobra Soldier seems spot on except they wear gloves.
>>
>>5353109
>doi
>>
>>5353109
Wait, McDonald's had them!?
>>
I have a Conan The Adventurer figure, which is what The Flesh is made from.

The Mayor I always assumed was a Fisher Price Loving Family Dollhouse figure, but I can never find one in a suit.
>>
File: 1398059129933.png (99 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1398059129933.png
99 KB, 360x360
>>5352668
every episode
>bad guy loses
>gets run over by car
>>
>>5353109
I have em somewhere, they are underwhelming but meltman is the best, they are green army man scale.

HOWEVER. Stiny diver is actually just a slightly repainted shipwreck figure from the late series of G.I.Joe, and Meltman is, well, a MELTED g.i. joe.

The other three are figures too, but i don't know what they are.
>>
File: IMG00008b.jpg (36 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG00008b.jpg
36 KB, 480x640
The flesh is was made from a 1992 Conan figure from Hasbro.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (508 KB, 1586x1566) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
508 KB, 1586x1566
>>5352584
I picked up two sets of them back in the late 90s/early 2000s. Burger king actually included all four of them as one kids meal toy.
>>
>>5353862

No Viacom aka Nickolodeon had an exclusive contract with Burger King in the late 90s and early 2000s just like Disney had an exclusive contract with McDonalds in the late 90s and early 2000s.

Heres a blurry version of the Burger king ad from 1998

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KbcVhHwVnE

Heres some fag who did a review on them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZMk2yGR8H4
>>
I used to love the show, where can I download it or watch it?
>>
Surprised no one has made customs of the figures or a youtube video in the style of the show.
>>
>>5358057
Filmed in Chuck-O-Mation!
>>
>>5358144
What does that imply ?
>>
>>5358174
They didn't try and animate them delicately, they threw them around for motion.
>>
>>5358057
Meltman would be a bitch to make.
>>
>>5358197

Sometimes they dangled them from a piece of string.
>>
>>5355412
It's on YouTube. Look for a user called gothamcity29.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.