[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just got an Amazon $50 gift card. So, /toy/, what am I gonna
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: cell-fig-classic-space-1.jpg (511 KB, 497x1238) Image search: [Google]
cell-fig-classic-space-1.jpg
511 KB, 497x1238
I just got an Amazon $50 gift card. So, /toy/, what am I gonna buy with it?
>>
Just to clarify, pic is just a suggestion. Anything goes.
>>
>>5351397
you didn't mention what you like
how the hell are we suppose to know?
>>
buy some dragon dildos, OP.

It's the only choice.
>>
>>5351409
are those on amazon?
>>
some Tasmanian syrup or cables from Guam
if you have enough left over pick up a yuckatan suckaman or 2
>>
>>5351406
As said, pic is a suggestion. LEGO works, but unrelatedly, I don't own any vinyl figures, and I'd really like to get something I can display. Something that will look nice on a shelf.
>>
>>5351414
yeah
>>
>>5351401

You'd never find a SHF Cell for $50 on Amazon
>>
>>5351587
again, that tells us nothing. what movies, games, tv shows, comics, etc... do you like? What's in your collection so far? We can't give you suggestions unless you tell us this stuff. use your fucking head
>>
>>5351397
if those are your two choices, get Cell, he'll be more expensive later.

If not, get tallgeese robot damashii. You will have an erection for days just touching it.
>>
I may be crazy but aren't they rereleasing Cell in the future?

Unless you wanna dish out an extra $170 bucks after your gift card...?

Also OP is retarded, the fuck are we supposed to tell you? Get DBZ figuarts and Legos.
>>
>>5352261
>I may be crazy but aren't they rereleasing Cell in the future?

Its rumored that he is getting a "Premium" version in the future, much like Vegeta already got, and some other figures like Trunks and (Rumored) SSJ3 Goku are getting.

Still....he'd be better off saving that Amazon gift card, and just buying Cell on eBay if he can't wait, because I see plenty of auctions go for about $150 or so. That's still too much, but at least he would be able to keep the gift card.

I'd suggest some cheaper DBZ figuarts from Amazon. Depending on what ones you have, you might be able to get one practically for free, plus pay for a little bit on another one with that gift card.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 344x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 344x500
http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B002JIMGDK?keywords=Figma&qid=1450798896&ref_=sr_1_199&sr=8-199
>>
>>5352032
The cell figure and galaxy explorer were just 2 pictures i pulled from google, doesn't mean I'm getting them.
I was suggesting you just throw out some ideas like this guy >>5352365
But if you want to know my interests, lego, dbz (obviously), transformers, anime related figures (I only dabble in anime though), zoids, pokemon and other nintendo things, skyrim, dungeons & dragons, teen titans and other comic stuff, star wars, and probably many other things that I'm forgetting.
>also yeah i was being an autist earlier
>>
I also don't own any figma/figuarts/revolvotech/other related brand figures, so those would be nice. I'm setting a price ceiling of $60 also.
>>
Figuarts kamen rider chalice is a really cool fihure. Fantastic feeling in your hands.
>>
>>5354797
>dbz
There's still a couple figuarts you can get for pretty cheap, especially piccolo. you could get him and then buy more characters if you like it. or you could get a couple replica dragon balls and a banpresto statue

>Nintendo
I don't have it, but Figma link is only 30 bucks. Figma Samus is 50 and it's a great figure. all the joints move like butter and have great range of motion.
>>
Tis the season of giving.

Buy someone else zomething with it.
>>
>>5355339
Fuck off poorfag, tis the season of greed!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.