[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Digimon S.H Figuarts: Which one is best?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
Wanting to buy some Digimon figures but not sure what set to get?
Seen there is a sh figuarts of WarGreymon coming out but will he match the older sh WarGarurumon one? or should I just buy the older d-arts set of figures?
>>
>>5349032
>will he match the older sh WarGarurumon
He looks to be far superior in every way.
>>
>>5349045
Stupid question I guess. Just don't want him looking too odd next to the older WarGarurumon.
>>
>>5349032
the first version is rereleased for cheaper. If you have about 30 bucks to spare, you can get that one in the meantime
>>
>>5349032
That looks sweet, I am gonna get that. Missed out on the D-Arts stuff in the past.
>>
Not OP, but are there any decent Angewomon, Zudomon, Zephyrmon, Ravemon, Rosemon, or Antylamon figures out there? Haven't found any.
>>
File: 510R1AQ6HVL._SY355_.jpg (23 KB, 275x355) Image search: [Google]
510R1AQ6HVL._SY355_.jpg
23 KB, 275x355
>>5349139
closest you'll get is digivolving Kerpymon and digivolving Yatagaramon
>>
I just want a Devimon or Myotismon, will never happen though.
>>
File: 1325700950850.jpg (68 KB, 439x337) Image search: [Google]
1325700950850.jpg
68 KB, 439x337
Are the Digimon Figuarts good? The Pokemon, One Piece and Mario ones have been pretty bad and apparently the Persona and Naruto ones aren't exactly good either. Other than figure quality itself when I compare just the accessories included with other brands like Revoltech and Figma, D-Arts/Figuarts just seems like a huge rip off.
>>
>>5349953
Theyre just certainly better than anything released before them, with their higher articulation points and whatnot. Imperialdra, Duke, Wargrey and Metalgarurumon are all keepers
>>
File: FIG-IPN-1369[1].jpg (59 KB, 600x563) Image search: [Google]
FIG-IPN-1369[1].jpg
59 KB, 600x563
>>5349032
I think the D-arts Wargreymon looks better.
>>
>>5349032
I plan on getting the War Game Omegamon. Mostly because they've got that Diaboromon coming, and they'd look nice together.

I want the WarGreymon but it'd feel weird without a Metal Garurumon.
>>
The designers edition imo looks the best. the regular one looks kinda cheap. This new one I'm prolly gonna get because he has always been my fave digimon. I wish Black Wargreymon would get a re-issue.,
>>
>>5351020
The D-arts is based on the show, the new figuarts is actually based on the digimon movie.
>>
>>5349032
He doesn't match the old MetalGarurumon, but I think there's a second one after the original release that matches better.

>>5349139
Angewomon has a statue coming out by GEM House which have been doing Digimon statues and minifigures lately. They're going to do a lot more in the future too. There's a lopmon coming out in one of the minifigure sets. It's not Antylamon but her rookie form is cute.

I'm almost positive we will get a Rosemon and Vikemon statue or figuarts for the next movie. They're advertised on the poster and Bandai is making so much merchandise for Digimon lately.
>>
File: BAN15981.jpg (44 KB, 752x564) Image search: [Google]
BAN15981.jpg
44 KB, 752x564
>>5349953
Alphamon is one of the best figuarts I've had the pleasure of playing with.

>>5351178
>I'm almost positive we will get a Rosemon and Vikemon statue or figuarts for the next movie. They're advertised on the poster
Pics please?
>>
File: concept-art-wargreymon.jpg (116 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
concept-art-wargreymon.jpg
116 KB, 800x800
>>5351142
>The D-arts is based on the show
ackchyually...
>>
File: file.png (344 KB, 349x492) Image search: [Google]
file.png
344 KB, 349x492
>>5351768
There's a really high res picture out there somewhere but I can't post it here because it's too big.

>>5352086
It's advertised as Our War Grey Wargreymon and Omegamon.
>>
>>5352291
Well the second part already looks more entertaining than the first.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.