[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which is the EASIEST drone to fly?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 31dwNOJJjkL.jpg (14 KB, 500x305) Image search: [Google]
31dwNOJJjkL.jpg
14 KB, 500x305
I wanna buy a drone (with camera) and don't wanna pay more than $150.
Having never flown one before, I thought it'd be best to google "easiest drones to use for beginners".
The net reassured me that I'd have to be a crack-riddled spastic to be incapable of using the "Quadcopter RC DM007 Spy Explorer Drone" with ease. As such, I bought one.
As of mere minutes later however, I'd crashed it so many times that I fucking threw the thing away. It simply wouldn't take off without having a fucking seizure and spazzing out in all directions.
I'd read the manual, done all the calibrations and such as recommended on drone forums... but nope, not happening. It was i shit you not, almost as bad as watching me when I drunkenly dance. i.e like watching a drunken tarantula being electrocuted during a hurricane.
So, just incase it wasn't simply a faulty unit and I am in fact apparently more retarded than the 6yo's I've watched flying this thing on youtube.... guys... is there a drone which even the most incompetent simpleton is guaranteed to be able to fly without problems? It looks SO friggin' easy on youtube, even with kids who are using it for their first time.

pls halp. i wanna get this thing before christmas, 'cause i wanna get a mate one too as a xmas gift.

thanks /toy/
>>
you know you have to register your drone now right?
>>
File: itsthelaw.jpg (10 KB, 236x170) Image search: [Google]
itsthelaw.jpg
10 KB, 236x170
>>5348787
no, and frankly even now i do know, i'm struggling to care. christ what a stupid law. only gonna be using this thing to take aerial shots of the beach (after having been inspired by this awesomeness https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBeMSzbk6Ro ) not like imma fly it into the queen's bedroom and record her secret, sordid squelching sessions. sheesh.
...but ok, thankyou for the advice m80, duly noted.

...now, as for suggestions as to which unit might be best suited? anyanon?
>>
>>5348799
it's more of you not flying it at an airport and getting in the way of rescue aircraft.
>>
>>5348812
yeah nah you're right, i get it. i'll do whatever needs to be done to make sure it's all legal n' legit. appreciate your warning bro.
>>
>zero suggestions
oh well. just bought a "Hubsan X4" quadcopter. hope it's not shit. will report back if anyone posts indicating that they could care less.
>>
>>5349360
I was going to say, buy a Hubsan X4 and crash it a shitload of times before buying something more expensive.
>>
>>5348787
Only if its over 250 grams. My Blade 200QX is under that
>>
>easiest drone to fly
Predator, all you gotta do is sign some papers and the government will pay you to learn how to fly them!
>>
This entire thread is bullshit.

You want to only spend $150, but have so much money that you can throw away a drone without it mattering to you? If you have that kind of disposable cash that you'd rather throw it away than learn how to use it, why not spend more on a more advanced drone that may streamline ease of use? Fucking bullshit lying OP.
>>
>>5348783
Lol
>having to register drones with the government

So glad I don't like in ameristan
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.