[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You would think after 30+ years, they would be able to make a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 21X67J5D1NL.jpg (7 KB, 500x170) Image search: [Google]
21X67J5D1NL.jpg
7 KB, 500x170
You would think after 30+ years, they would be able to make a retractable lightsaber toy that doesn't get stuck when you try to put it up.
>>
File: 1288229020094.jpg (25 KB, 211x237) Image search: [Google]
1288229020094.jpg
25 KB, 211x237
that doesn't get stuck when you try to put it up... what, exactly?
>>
>>5347770
I thought the point of that line was to be as cheap and durable as possible, something you can actually give to a kid. Seems like retracting would get in the way of that.
>>
>>5347772
This massive cock, anon. This massive cock right here.
>>
>>5347773
This.

Also, I remember I used to count on mine getting a little stuck, so it looked it it was 'going through' stuff without collapsing all the way back in.
>>
>>5347770
>green Anakin's lightsaber
Where'd you get that picture?
>>
>>5347812
They all came in different colours. I had a red Qui Gon and a green Obi Wan.
>>
>>5347846
Oh, are those the fat hilts from the 2000s with the red buttons?
>>
obi wan's earlier lightsaber master race reporting in
>>
>>5347858
Oh shit, I remember those too. Of course I was too young at the time to tell whose hilt it was so I just figured it was Qui-Gon's, which was alright with me since he was my favorite.
>>
File: 1444337563775.gif (3 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
1444337563775.gif
3 MB, 290x189
>>5353970
I think i had red Anakin/Darth Vader, so cool back then.

One day i was with another kid and we decided to do a sword battle. He was here with his small, plastic sword and i was here with my lightsaber.

Needless to say, his sword broke in half after a minute and he started to cry.
>>
>>5347770
Wow you fuck! You do it yourself if you complain. Let me give you the fucking idea now!
!. Take the blade off the hilt.
2. Use measured string to match length when it doesn't overextend.
3. Attach string to tip and hilt.
Now the blade only extends as long as the string which is the length that doesn't get stuck.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.