[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fwoooooooosh ninja
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
They look stiff and awkward..
>>
those shoulders and the lack of ab crunch.. not impressed
>>
>>5345186

Wait is he supposed to be drawing his sword in that shot lmao
>>
Yeah.. They have more terrible pictures on their site of them in horrible poses. I had a feeling these were way too hyped up..glad I passed.
>>
>>5345181
Looks like the shoulder on the black one is busted or out of socket maybe. The red one is in basically the same pose and doesn't look nearly as bad.

These are all terrible poses though.
>>
>>5345181
No one even has them yet, so we have no idea how they even are in hand.

Either way, bad posing from the developers wouldn't really say anything about the figures articulation, and the lack of an ab crunch isn't really that strange considering that these figures were meant to sort of mimic japanese style articulation.
>>
Those are all the painted prototypes, the video they put on the kickstarter shows theyve got pretty decent articulation
>>
>>5345181
>They look stiff and awkward..
Like an 11 year olds boner.
>>
>having faith in western toys

Lol is this gonna be "Toy of the Year" like Mezco Batman for you keks
>>
>>5345186

>learn to pose, faggot

You said it, /toy/
>>
File: Red-Ninja-Wave-1-35_1335040232.jpg (128 KB, 1280x1149) Image search: [Google]
Red-Ninja-Wave-1-35_1335040232.jpg
128 KB, 1280x1149
why wouldn't you just get GI Joe ninjas?
>>
>>5346070
these are more articulated. and come with hands and more accessories
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.