[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
since neca has been fucked out of rereleasing the TMNT figures
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
since neca has been fucked out of rereleasing the TMNT figures and playmates one suck ass, how are the bootleg neca ones?
i'm thinking of buying leonardo but i wanna know the plastic quality on these
>>
The plastic is generally pretty on par with the authentic versions. The rubbery plastic on the chest shell is pretty stiff on the knock offs compared to the real ones preventing you from using the ab crunch but to be fair that joint doesn't have much range to begin with.

Just watch out for some of the hip joints. I haven't had any break but some are kinda loose. Overall they are totally worth it for the cheap prices they go for on ebay.
>>
>>5344138
so no brittle plastic syndrome?
and do they hold their weapons well?
>>
>>5344121
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEL8JPKza_0
>>
>>5344168
I haven't experienced brittle plastic on mine in the couple of years I've had them. Granted I live in a pretty temperate climate. All of mine hold the weapons well.

For reference, I have three knock off red bandanas, a knock off blue bandana Leo, and an authentic Leo. They all hold up well and feel good. The only thing is the front chest shell feels hard on the KOs instead of softer.
>>
File: 71-ELUX2xzL._SY355_.jpg (13 KB, 355x355) Image search: [Google]
71-ELUX2xzL._SY355_.jpg
13 KB, 355x355
this is not really related but does anyone have mondo gecko yet?
i'm thinking of modding one with revo joints
is it possible?
>>
File: WP_20151124_010.jpg (346 KB, 1632x916) Image search: [Google]
WP_20151124_010.jpg
346 KB, 1632x916
>>5344466
I have him, what do you need to know, anon?
>>
>>5344488
are the legs preposed? if i were to mod in joints would it be too much of a diff?
>>
>>5344507
The legs are a bit, the feet are flat at least.
>>
>>5344550
cool, it's soft rubbery plastic right?
>>
>>5344121
The knock off is very good, but the plastic stinks a lot, s o, let them have some ventilation
>>
my friend has them. I found it hard to believe they were bootlegs
>>
it's still my biggest toy regret to pass these neca turtles up when they were available
fucking playmates
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.